Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

So basically, When ever people need a GM in APB they are nowhere to be seen but when we don't need them poof they appear so i am forced to open a support ticket also make this post as i really don't want to. WE ALL need active GM's in districts and not in social messing around teleporting people onto building etc yes its fun etc but there's no need. Also i do understand most if not all GM's are stuck with the updates but i am sure a few GM's can hop around districts to watch or help others within the game. The real reason why i am making this post is because i cannot report this player for cheating because i do not have a keyboard that can type Russian letters so therefore i have been forced to open a ticket that would take weeks to even get seen to..

 

WE ALL NEED ACTIVE GM'S 

Edited by Ashn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

agree. if you are going to have them, the majority of their time should be in action districts.

 

also, there is nothing wrong with them being in social to take a break from the gameplay. totally understandable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gordIsMyName said:

agree. if you are going to have them, the majority of their time should be in action districts.

 

also, there is nothing wrong with them being in social to take a break from the gameplay. totally understandable.

Yes exactly. I have not seen one GM in a active district for weeks maybe more. but then again i do understand they are probably busy with their own life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LO has slowly been reverting back to old G1 tactics when it comes to GMs. They have all but vanished and dont actively monitor districts to remove bad players and keep things on the up and up. If there arent enough GMs hire more as tbh there should be enough GMs to cover half of the avail districts to properly enforce the TOS. Lets say there are 12 districts on any given day, there should be 6 GMs online and active. Granted not all districts are populated but if this is the case you have multiple GMs in a highly populated dist to help.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

34 minutes ago, Rynam said:

Try to whisper him then copy his name from the console

^ Exactly.

 

What you have to do is clicking "Whisper" in the scoreboard and then you just edit the text erasing the /w to replace it for a /report. That's how you report someone when you are not sure about special symbols or fonts on their names.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I understand it, GMs are almost always invisible when in game. 

This is likely to try and not be a disruption. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rynam said:

Try to whisper him then copy his name from the console

14 minutes ago, Salvick said:

 

^ Exactly.

 

What you have to do is clicking "Whisper" in the scoreboard and then you just edit the text erasing the /w to replace it for a /report. That's how you report someone when you are not sure about special symbols or fonts on their names.

the /report system itself will not recognize cyrillic characters, whether someone has the appropriate keyboard or not

 

this was supposed to be fixed with the name wipe but that was cancelled and we've had no further updates

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Salvick said:

 

^ Exactly.

 

What you have to do is clicking "Whisper" in the scoreboard and then you just edit the text erasing the /w to replace it for a /report. That's how you report someone when you are not sure about special symbols or fonts on their names.

Unless it's been fixed, this does not work for Cyrillic names. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As I understand it, GMs are almost always invisible when in game. 

This is likely to try and not be a disruption. 

If that's the case then why doesn't LO make some sort of command you type and that some how triggeres a GM attention to come to the rescue or something along those lines that way a GM could speak to you through /w instead of making threads and support tickets that don't get seen till a few weeks down the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ashn said:

If that's the case then why doesn't LO make some sort of command you type and that some how triggeres a GM attention to come to the rescue or something along those lines that way a GM could speak to you through /w instead of making threads and support tickets that don't get seen till a few weeks down the line. 

No idea. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashn said:

Hi all,

 

So basically, When ever people need a GM in APB they are nowhere to be seen but when we don't need them poof they appear so i am forced to open a support ticket also make this post as i really don't want to. WE ALL need active GM's in districts and not in social messing around teleporting people onto building etc yes its fun etc but there's no need. Also i do understand most if not all GM's are stuck with the updates but i am sure a few GM's can hop around districts to watch or help others within the game. The real reason why i am making this post is because i cannot report this player for cheating because i do not have a keyboard that can type Russian letters so therefore i have been forced to open a ticket that would take weeks to even get seen to..

 

WE ALL NEED ACTIVE GM'S 

lot of extra . your problem doesn't need a GM . the only solution to your problem is a ticket to support .

Edited by yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Solamente said:

the /report system itself will not recognize cyrillic characters, whether someone has the appropriate keyboard or not

 

this was supposed to be fixed with the name wipe but that was cancelled and we've had no further updates

 

 

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unless it's been fixed, this does not work for Cyrillic names. 

 

Oh right, I forgot this. Thanks for the reminder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ashn said:

 

what makes you think they are never there?

 

12 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

LO has slowly been reverting back to old G1 tactics when it comes to GMs. They have all but vanished and dont actively monitor districts to remove bad players and keep things on the up and up. If there arent enough GMs hire more as tbh there should be enough GMs to cover half of the avail districts to properly enforce the TOS. Lets say there are 12 districts on any given day, there should be 6 GMs online and active. Granted not all districts are populated but if this is the case you have multiple GMs in a highly populated dist to help.

it was suggested before that G1 did not have GM's.

Also to hire more GM's then APB needs more profit , and that is not likely to be stable enough to hire GM's until the engine upgrade so that major problems can be fixed.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

what makes you think they are never there?

 

it was suggested before that G1 did not have GM's.

Also to hire more GM's then APB needs more profit , and that is not likely to be stable enough to hire GM's until the engine upgrade so that major problems can be fixed.

Its not guna get more profit if quality of life keeps dropping resulting in fewer ppl playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Its not guna get more profit if quality of life keeps dropping resulting in fewer ppl playing

it cant pay for itself either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

it cant pay for itself either

LO has to bite the bullet at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

They have been from day 1 .....

When LO took over we saw GMs in districts doing what there supposed to be doing, now you dont see em at all. How are they still doing so if you dont see GMs anymore?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

When LO took over we saw GMs in districts doing what there supposed to be doing, now you dont see em at all. How are they still doing so if you dont see GMs anymore?

you dont see me in my house so i must not live here? *facepalm*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the point even having GM's? like none of them are even active we don't see any of them unless there's a crappy event. i have bumped into many cheaters who are speed hacking, aimbotting etc, the customer support is absolutely terrible like 35 days response time really?

 

I do have high hopes for this game but the way it's going now sadly them hopes are fading away 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ai-Zhú said:

GM's what?

GM's are game masters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yeah. That's the point. GMs are meant to be 'hidden/invisible'.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...