Basih

EU servers

Yo,

Can we get an update from LO on the EU servers? You've left us in the dark for too long now. 
Edit: Update from Twitter
de62145f80fe09e66f5552a613f58262.png

Edited by Basih
  • Like 2

Guess why we got premium until 22 December

• Like 1

Was about to make a post about this... It is way to laggy for some players, what is happening with the server issue? when will this be fixed where is the ETA or at least some sort of news 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sentaii said:

I'm starting to wonder what else they sent with those servers that got caught in customs.... They better not take that long to get proper servers up..

3 hours ago, Sentaii said:

I am not really bothered about the free premium they gave but i am more bothered about the fact there is no update regarding the EU servers. its painful to play. 

Full 40v40 district 160-180ms unplayable then the districts with around 20v20 90-130ms kinda playable.. for me 40ms and under is playable 

10 hours ago, Basih said:

I'm starting to wonder what else they sent with those servers that got caught in customs.... They better not take that long to get proper servers up..

I don't think they lost their underwear in the luggage with the equipment.

10 hours ago, Ashn said:

I am not really bothered about the free premium they gave but i am more bothered about the fact there is no update regarding the EU servers. its painful to play. 

Full 40v40 district 160-180ms unplayable then the districts with around 20v20 90-130ms kinda playable.. for me 40ms and under is playable 

imagine being on Jericho and getting 80 to 140 before this. It actually went down for some of us. Now if there wernt lag spikes.

20 minutes ago, M0nger said:

I do not play from the 25th in APB, ping 200+ms

you should check it today.

ping and lag seem to be less.

hope for you too

Servers stuck in customs, means that LO did not have the correct paperwork filled out the right way when they sent the shipment 😞

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I don't think they lost their underwear in the luggage with the equipment.

imagine being on Jericho and getting 80 to 140 before this. It actually went down for some of us. Now if there wernt lag spikes.

My main was actually Jericho as most of the friends i played with are on Jericho so i had to put up with that sort of ping which was playable till the ddos but then it made no sense for me to play Jericho not only because of the low population but the fact i live in the United Kingdom so now Citadel is the main. 

Nice but he should post this ON the forums, not ON twitter where only a mere fraction will see it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sayori said:

Nice but he should post this ON the forums, not ON twitter where only a mere fraction will see it. 

there are more people following the apb twitter than there are registered forum users

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Solamente said:

there are more people following the apb twitter than there are registered forum users

I don't use social NSA at all... 

(Don't like the fact that my girlfriend is lookin for bodylotion and i get the ads for it 3 days later just because my smartphone is near hers) 

So i't wouldnt hurt to post such things here too.

• Like 1

"waah, i have to play on jericho ping for a couple of weeks, even though jericho players had to play on my ping for years, waah"

1 minute ago, claude said:

"waah, i have to play on jericho ping for a couple of weeks, even though jericho players had to play on my ping for years, waah"

Well let's just hope everything goes smooth and is fixed by the weekend. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HighSociety said:

I don't use social NSA at all... 

(Don't like the fact that my girlfriend is lookin for bodylotion and i get the ads for it 3 days later just because my smartphone is near hers) 

So i't wouldnt hurt to post such things here too.

sure we could pretend the little orbit forums doesn’t collect any data