Jump to content

Recommended Posts

when is the next ban wave ūüėě i didn't hack at all, yet got banned for jump scouting so bs, heaps of people did it.. (this was like 6¬†years ago)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 1:14 AM, Selali said:

We are going to be doing a second wave of unbans in the near future.

To be honest this is the FIRST time i have heard UNBAN WAVE , in my 14 years of gaming....

 

‚̧ԳŹ¬†GJ LO !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

To be honest this is the FIRST time i have heard UNBAN WAVE , in my 14 years of gaming....

 

‚̧ԳŹ¬†GJ LO !

That might be causing of their laziness or just because it was on friday then they had maybe few hours before going on weekend which I think they're not working on weekends like any other global company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully you gonna unban Fallen Earth players soon too.. Can't wait to see all these old players back. 

Edited by Finnery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

That might be causing of their laziness or just because it was on friday then they had maybe few hours before going on weekend which I think they're not working on weekends like any other global company.

Ayyy im not complaining (im not banned soo...)... I mean i have heard of BAN WAVES...Never heard of UNBAN WAVES in all these years...

 

From MY experience, LO is the only company that did UNBAN WAVE of people who might have actually CHEATED !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thelnformer said:

Ayyy im not complaining (im not banned soo...)... I mean i have heard of BAN WAVES...Never heard of UNBAN WAVES in all these years...

 

From MY experience, LO is the only company that did UNBAN WAVE of people who might have actually CHEATED !

It's easy to understand why they did it.

'Start from a clean page', even tho there were actual cheaters in these 'unban wave'. 

 

imo i think it's pretty good idea (wasn't banned ūüėõ¬†) to unban all. Cheaters will continue cheating and get perma ban or will play legit and will leave the game, 'cause of true legit players with years of experience, tactics and of course 'skillprogram'¬†¬†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PTCntte said:

The first wave was for these people who got banned by Fairfight years ago, the others whom banned by GMs will be in the 2nd or maybe 3rd wave.

how much this gonna take telll me like 3 days 1 week ? but i saw my friend got unbanned he  was banned from GMs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iZonex said:

how much this gonna take telll me like 3 days 1 week ? but i saw my friend got unbanned he  was banned from GMs

Yeah, i agree, it would be nice to have an ETA on this, even if it's a rough one. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity of being unbanned and to return back to APB: Reloaded, to play the game once again after 4+ years of being banned, but with every day that passes without a reply to my ticket or information being given on the next unban wave, I am becoming more and more disillusioned with returning, as if it's never really going to happen. I know patience is key and we just have to wait, but there hasn't been any information on this concept of waves of unbanning, considering we all thought we'd get unbanned all at once, and then we're told it's actually going to happen in waves but not given any dates to go with...

 

I think a lot of us have been so eager to return to the world of APB, specifically to take up our old characters and get back what was once taken from us, more than anything because of how hopeful this acquisition by Little Orbit seems, and how this game is finally going to start going places and be the APB we all wanted. So please excuse our lack of patience, on behalf of all of us who are still banned, but we are just so excited to get back into the game!

 

Hopefully you're able to empathise with us and try to give us a bit of information, an ETA, anything!

 

Much love Little Orbit ‚̧ԳŹ

Edited by ShadowXS
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Yeah, i agree, it would be nice to have an ETA on this, even if it's a rough one. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity of being unbanned and to return back to APB: Reloaded, to play the game once again after 4+ years of being banned, but with every day that passes without a reply to my ticket or information being given on the next unban wave, I am becoming more and more disillusioned with returning, as if it's never really going to happen. I know patience is key and we just have to wait, but there hasn't been any information on this concept of waves of unbanning, considering we all thought we'd get unbanned all at once, and then we're told it's actually going to happen in waves but not given any dates to go with...

 

I think a lot of us have been so eager to return to the world of APB, specifically to take up our old characters and get back what was once taken from us, more than anything because of how hopeful this acquisition by Little Orbit seems, and how this game is finally going to start going places and be the APB we all wanted. So please excuse our lack of patience, on behalf of all of us who are still banned, but we are just so excited to get back into the game!

 

Hopefully you're able to empathise with us and try to give us a bit of information, an ETA, anything!

 

Much love Little Orbit ‚̧ԳŹ

 

39ca9ff618528ad945459fab03ce4a30--cats.jpg

Edited by Euphoric
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iZonex said:

who are u u work at support?

Nah , just waiting to be unban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Euphoric said:

Nah , just waiting to be unban.

Keeping an eye on this thread, not sure if they'd create a new thread here or update us via a post here? Seems there's no new news as of yet however. Huge shame really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Keeping an eye on this thread, not sure if they'd create a new thread here or update us via a post here? Seems there's no new news as of yet however. Huge shame really.

 

I'm starting to lose hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

 

I'm starting to lose hope

EDIT: Nevermind actually.

 

All we can do is just wait and see what happens. That's it really. My post was about how impatient i am basically haha - but at the end of the day it wont change anything and waiting is all we can really do and cross our fingers that they'll give us some attention soon. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by ShadowXS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

49 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

 

I'm starting to lose hope

 

29 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

EDIT: Nevermind actually.

 

All we can do is just wait and see what happens. That's it really. My post was about how impatient i am basically haha - but at the end of the day it wont change anything and waiting is all we can really do and cross our fingers that they'll give us some attention soon. :classic_biggrin:

They're investigating each ban that was made by GM seems alike if it takes that much time and see if it's worth unbanning or not, stop the impatience and just wait until they're fully loaded up with all those banned users and @Selali will surely update us all with news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadowXS said:

Same here and i find myself constantly doubting myself half of the time that i want to make a post regarding this. It's always like i'm conflicted inside because I know i should be grateful to even have this opportunity, and i am extremely grateful, even if it meant being unbanned in say... 6 months, you know? I would still wait for it and appreciate that opportunity and be grateful.

 

My problem is we're not being told 6 months, we're not being told anything, and that's the other side of me that's impatient and eager to play APB, and doesn't appreciate being ignored. I've been visiting these forums every single day, at least 3-4 times a day, for the last 2 weeks, checking every forum section, reading anything related to unbanning, getting hyped for the unban, and then sitting here waiting again, checking my ticket and email daily, feeling ignored. I'm not saying we're being ignored, i just feel that way because it's been 4 days since i wrote a ticket and haven't gotten a response, and people are saying they didn't even get replies for 2 weeks on their tickets - so there's that. And then on the forums there's no news, no update, no ETA, nothing. There's patches, there's news on BattlEye, but there's no news on unbans.

 

Then I see people making threads about this in the social district and they also go unanswered, and i hate sounding ungrateful or being a pest, so i try to keep my posts productive... But i just feel ignored. :classic_unsure:

 

Every single time that i feel like writing one of these posts talking about unbanning i just close out the APB forums tab on my chrome because i know i'm going to sound self-entitled and ungrateful and get hated on for it, afraid of sounding like a broken record. I just want to know they're working on it, that's all...

 

Do you feel that way too or is it just me?

u know i was going to ttype same shit u just typed

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iZonex said:

u know i was going to ttype same shit u just typed

Haha, how the hell did you even quote my message 1 hour ago when i edited it 3 hours ago? :classic_ohmy:

 

You're like a magician! Or from the future in the past in the future in the past! 

 

On a serious note; glad to see i'm not the only one who feels that way though. Those are just my inner thoughts that i usually just close chrome when i feel and avoid expressing on here because you'll get hate and be called ungrateful for not being patient enough. And fair enough to that, it's true... which is why i edited my message - at the end of the day that is exactly the only thing we can do; wait and be patient. Doesn't matter how much we complain because Little Orbit are working as best as they can to get to all of us.

 

I know Little Orbit are doing their best managing everything and everyone, at every aspect of this game/community so I don't blame them, as I'm sure they're being pushed and pulled in 100 different directions at once.

 

"fix this, fix that, help me recover my email, unban me, nerf this, buff this, upgrade the engine" And on and on..

Edited by ShadowXS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2018 at 7:34 PM, PTCntte said:

The first wave was for these people who got banned by Fairfight years ago, the others whom banned by GMs will be in the 2nd or maybe 3rd wave.

This isn't correct. Accounts that were banned years ago with FF are still banned and we need to make sure we are passing along correct information. They haven't told us anything as of yet about the unban waves and how they will be doing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well my account isn't even banned and the only thing I asked in the f*cking support ticket was to change my email in my main account because hotmail blocked my email so no longer I don't have access to it...I gave 1 million evidence that the account is mine and still not f*cking response 1 week now hope already lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Euphoric said:

crop380w_keep-calm-and-wait-for-college-admissions-decisions.gif

I lost my patience...they're taking years to respond, even LGS that have hundreds of thousand tickets they're responding in less than 2 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*patiently waiting for my unban*
all my theme's songs and designs....hours wasted on social...i may actually get them back... even if my apb$ will be 0 idc...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SgtOzone said:

would be lovely to know when the second unban wave is happening.

ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keshi said:

*patiently waiting for my unban*
all my theme's songs and designs....hours wasted on social...i may actually get them backÔĽŅ... even if my apb$ will be 0 idc...

Well my money is 25million i think soo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...