Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

Character Modications need a rework

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This just gets worse with every post by OP.

*better

On 11/13/2019 at 11:27 PM, AsgerLund said:

*better

*funny

Edited by blackaceRD
typo

CA3 is fine, it is the other ones that lack a purpose which is caused by the way how APB plays.

No CA is WAY too long before hp regenration starts it keeps you out of play for so long that soe opponents can spawn faster which is an own issues by itself, but not caused by CA3.

Assassin 3 ? 15% more damage?  you know how much thse kind of thinsg absolutely BREAK weapons and it's balance? just calculate this into how it alters ttk's on specific guns.

Character mods shall never affect damage taken or damage done.

CA is not OP, it's just the only one not being crap.

Assassin 3 gives +15% Damage, but cost you -30% of your health.

This is a fair pro and con. And yoz get more speed.

EXAMPLE:

N-TEC 5 Dvah

Health Damage: 185 (Base)

3 shot = 555

4 shot = 740 = kill assassin 3

5 shot = 925

6 Shot = 1110 = kill normal player

N-TEC 5 Dvah

Health Damage: 185 + 15% (Assassin 3) = 212,75 = 213 Damage

3 shot = 639

4 shot = 852 = kill assassin 3

5 shot = 1065 = kill normal player

Normal Player health: 1000

Assassin 3 Player health : 700

Edited by Todesklinge

in my opinion, all modifications work as intended . I would not change anything in the old modifications . new modifications are needed

Edited by yood

APB is fun because it has overpowered things in the game, taking those away from the game would not make sense. If you want ballance go play another game, stop making apb worse and worse like some people are doing. The game didnt need a lot of nerfs that is done, old apb was fun, nowadays apb is so much worse. 

The mods are played based on the player preference and the situation and can all be played tactically. If you’re going against an opponent with opgl or rocket launcher flak jacket is helpful. The grenade count deduction is essential due to double perc’ing the ground and getting instant kill against opponents. The fragile is basically useless unless you like going faster so i personally think it should have something more to benefit from. Kevlar is indeed annoying but useful for players who cannot aim aswell and need the extra health when facing people. Also useful for stationary players like snipers or lmg’s. Clotting agent is fine as it is But that is my opinion. Would be nice to have more green mods possibly something that would benefit grenades like tactile belt that gives you an extra nade or something. Idk but some more green mods would be neat. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:45 AM, Todesklinge said:

You dont know how balancing works.

Stop trolling!

You suggested a mod that increases damage dealt. That's a big no-no. There's a reason that no weapon mods increase damage output. There's one that marginally increases fire rate at the cost of accuracy, which increases your theoretical DPS, but you'd have to land every shot with a much less accurate gun for that to work.

Merged.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, LilyV3 said:

CA3 is fine, it is the other ones that lack a purpose which is caused by the way how APB plays.

No CA is WAY too long before hp regenration starts it keeps you out of play for so long that soe opponents can spawn faster which is an own issues by itself, but not caused by CA3.

[...]

CA is not OP, it's just the only one not being crap.

Provided I understand CA's performance behavior, it takes the same amount of time between CA and a blank slot to reach max health, yes? If clotting agent starts sooner, even if they both have the amount of time to reach full, the overall uptime of health is higher with CA, plus you can recover from stray shots far sooner. Talking as someone who runs the ACT44 and NHVR together, I can vouch that sometimes there is too much downtime between both weapons to secure the kill with 1 ACT44 shot alone. I wouldn't call CA excessively OP, but either base regen could be improved a bit, or there could be some overlap between their uptime.

That's absolutley idiotic. That would make you oneshot by a ton of weapons... Then nobody would use green mods at all. What a dumb idea. As well as a 10% damage increase on green mods doing the same. That would basically kill all the balance in the game...

Edited by striker891