Lign

JT reward for missions is too low

Bro get over it. Nothing will change. LO is already losing money by implementing this feature. Why on earth would they damage their business further ?

It was not possible at all to get free guns before and you are basically arguing so that you can get even more free guns because it's not enough for you.

JT farming was made simpler and now you literally get JT no matter what you are doing in APB.

Before you could only farm JT from FC and nobody had a problem but as soon as free weapons are involved it's not enough.

Also you are mad because veterans were able to purchase weapons day 1. Well yeah it's not like they got JT out of nowhere. They were farming for many months too. Now it's much easier so you have literally nothing to complain about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thial said:

Bro get over it. Nothing will change. LO is already losing money by implementing this feature. Why on earth would they damage their business further ?

It was not possible at all to get free guns before and you are basically arguing so that you can get even more free guns because it's not enough for you.

JT farming was made simpler and now you literally get JT no matter what you are doing in APB.

Before you could only farm JT from FC and nobody had a problem but as soon as free weapons are involved it's not enough.

Also you are mad because veterans were able to purchase weapons day 1. Well yeah it's not like they got JT out of nowhere. They were farming for many months too. Now it's much easier so you have literally nothing to complain about.

i wouldn't say that they lost a lot of money honestly. Newer players who make use of it will work towards it, but ARMAS items tend to be a tad better in terms of mod slots unless you grind for several months for one. I'd say that they really didn't "lose" much.

Those who have a ton of tickets already bought stuff, or won't buy anything already, so it's not really an issue there either

Edited by Noob_Guardian

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i wouldn't say that they lost a lot of money honestly. Newer players who make use of it will work towards it, but ARMAS items tend to be a tad better in terms of mod slots unless you grind for several months for one. I'd say that they really didn't "lose" much.

Those who have a ton of tickets already bought stuff, or won't buy anything already, so it's not really an issue there either

Absolutely not true. The majority of the best meta guns are the free ones. The majority of armas weapons are just reskins. There is absolutely no need to have armas guns at all. Except for maybe a fang.

They do lose quite a lot since the guns are not that cheap. Say 200 players will get a 2500 g1c weapon. That's $5000 in lost potential revenue (never to be seen again since the gun is permanent) just from a single item and not a big amount of people buying it. That's a nice amount of money when it comes to upkeeping the game servers and the other services.

• Like 1

I just don't get why people think it is too much time they got to spend for a permanent gun...

If u really want that gun u can also get a job and spend 1-2h of work for that gun... than the "time problem" is solved.

For all of u who won't spend money on APB > guess what u can get every gun just by playing... and u can also "grind" the tickets at FC.

I can't hear that "mimimi ur X (fill in any armas gun) is p2w bla bla" anymore...

Yea well i got almost every gun from armas (at least 1 of the skins or variants) and also every legendary (FFA R&D took me 1 Year farming APB$ and selling the Bullshark). 

But alwas when i get stomped real hard its by n-tec not any legy or armas gun... 

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HighSociety said:

I just don't get why people think it is too much time they got to spend for a permanent gun...

If u really want that gun u can also get a job and spend 1-2h of work for that gun... than the "time problem" is solved.

For all of u who won't spend money on APB > guess what u can get every gun just by playing... and u can also "grind" the tickets at FC.

I can't hear that "mimimi ur X (fill in any armas gun) is p2w bla bla" anymore...

Yea well i got almost every gun from armas (at least 1 of the skins or variants) and also every legendary (FFA R&D took me 1 Year farming APB$ and selling the Bullshark). 

But alwas when i get stomped real hard its by n-tec not any legy or armas gun... 

Exactly, the only people crying here are teenagers who are too lazy to move their patootie from in front of a computer and think that they are entitled to everything for free. Everyone else has a job and no problem buying armas stuff whatsoever. There are plenty of part time job opportunities everywhere and those who want to work and make some money will always find something.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:26 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

Heres an idea, fight club. You can get 400 JT weekly if you get the gold reward and 800 if you do both Asylum and Baylan.

Assuming you can ever win against many elite or fishy players, don't have a job and can even find a server with people in it to play against

3 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Assuming you can ever win against many elite or fishy players, don't have a job and can even find a server with people in it to play against

you dont have to win , you have to play and get a score

On 10/21/2019 at 8:00 AM, Thial said:

Exactly, the only people crying here are teenagers who are too lazy to move their patootie from in front of a computer and think that they are entitled to everything for free. Everyone else has a job and no problem buying armas stuff whatsoever. There are plenty of part time job opportunities everywhere and those who want to work and make some money will always find something.

I doubt that (I spent $2910) and I would like more jt per mission guess that makes me a teenager and lazy 😞 

Edited by February
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, February said:

I doubt that (I spent $2910) and I would like more jt per mission guess what makes me a teenager and lazy 😞 

Than there shouldn't be much left what u need to get from Jokerstore... maybe the firebomb.

(Ah yea Unless u didn't spend all on boxes)

8 hours ago, February said:

I doubt that (I spent $2910) and I would like more jt per mission guess what makes me a teenager and lazy 😞 

If you have really spent that much then you should have the majority of the guns anyway.

6 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Than there shouldn't be much left what u need to get from Jokerstore... maybe the firebomb.

(Ah yea Unless u didn't spend all on boxes)

8 minutes ago, Thial said:

If you have really spent that much then you should have the majority of the guns anyway.

well, or the crown, the few kits or anything, really!

i've roughly spent 1.5k (almost none on jmbs, always account bound when possible, almost always durig sales, still lack a few weapons though) and have 2000 hours logged on steam and own a JT 4x4 4 slot on one char - and nothing else bought by jt. across all chars i do have a bit over 12k.

personally i think the more open jt store is great - but the yield of JT could still be higher. grinding for a weapon is more achievable than ever - but ultimately, in my opinion it should still be more easy to do so passively through normal play, by just doing missions.

10jt would be okay in my opinion if it was consistent, every mission - it's not like you have to hit the daily cap, i suppose the cap us just there to prevent people from exploiting it (remember gold rush? or refer a friend?)

i guess it should be linked to mission length/some minimum score...

The problem is that people are mistaking it for a grindable system. It's just supposed to be a side reward for a long term commitment. Not a system where you can grind a free perm gun each week. LO would have to close down shop and APB would perish if that was the case since everyone would start grinding for free guns instead of buying them and supporting the company.

21 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Sounds like the same problems as in the main dist

Not sure if that could be exploitable in some way (I am sure someone will always find a way) but I'd love Joker Tickets to be account-bound instead of character-bound. I have a lot of characters with 3-4k JTs but none with 10k+.