Sign in to follow this  
Goabea

Who is ready for the skill gap to drop?

I'm willing to bet a good number of the 'dethreaters' are actually decent players running on low performance rigs and don't really know how much their machine performance is holding them back.

I bounce around between low gold/high silver performance really often, sometimes even between matches in silver district; my avg fps is like 28-35. Solid potato. Compare that to the people getting 90fps in places like asylum/beacon, there's no way i can compete with that.

I've gone to bronze sometimes and I know there are some playing with stuttery 40-60fps or possibly lower.

Prevision=

1. 50% Goldies drop to Silver, with a stats win/lose equal to zero/always , they begin to dethreat to Bronze Badge for join green district.
  2. Other 50% goldyes begin to lose too, but they keep gold, but with a kill/death ratio passage , from 29/1 to 3/1 (from god mode to good player mode)
  3. 100% of silver begin to be Gold one after one
  4. Bronze strangely dont Unistall the game after 20 minutes ,cause missions are not anymore a kill fiesta or a zero score boring sight,. they begin to get score and decent learning path.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM FUCKING READDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

4 minutes ago, Nite said:

I'm willing to bet a good number of the 'dethreaters' are actually decent players running on low performance rigs and don't really know how much their machine performance is holding them back.

I bounce around between low gold/high silver performance really often, sometimes even between matches in silver district; my avg fps is like 28-35. Solid potato. Compare that to the people getting 90fps in places like asylum/beacon, there's no way i can compete with that.

I've gone to bronze sometimes and I know there are some playing with stuttery 40-60fps or possibly lower.

bro just download some ram

You mean who is ready for all the silvers to continue to complain that the game is infested with hacks even when Battleeye is implemented because they refuse to realise the true issue is that they are the consistent variable in this equation and if they just decide to improve rather than blame other's for the faults in their gameplay they may have a chance to improve while creating a far more fun game environment for themselves that does not involve self confidence issues or a constant questioning of other players rather than just playing the game against whatever opp they got in the hopes that they can one day not only become a true gold but learn valuable life lessons that will carry through with them for the rest of their years within the real life, leading to a more fulfilling and content life where they can look back and realise their mistakes and how they have overcome them to bring benefit to their lives in a positive way that they can then pass on those life lessons to other's in the same position so that not just the community but greater society at large can also benefit from such a human accomplishment. 

19 minutes ago, Nite said:

Honestly, my performance between my laptop years ago and my rig now has made a huge difference. I could never snipe or use precision weapons, but nowadays my HVR rifles are my favorite firearms of choice. I still freak out and gunspasm using full autos while in handshake range but I can actually SHOOT people now semi-reliably, and unlike before, actually get MVP every now and then.

That being said, it'll be interesting to see what happens with the matchmaking system. Being away for years then coming back and taking my rusty (and for some reason still) silver arse into bronze to re-learn the game and constantly facing off against rocketards and launcher spammers kinda set me back a bit, but an HVR usually sorts them out. We'll have to wait and see I guess. Honestly, if someone fires the game up after not having logged in for years, they should be set to bronze considering all their old guns and mods will have been expired, and they'll be using the same perma-stock weapons and incomplete map knowledge as everyone else.

Edited by Syncronocity

1 hour ago, Lie said:

You and thekek are going to be very disappointed

Did you just accuse TheKek of cheating?

Or are you saying Kek thinkz others are cheating?

Edited by CookiePuss

Honestly it won't drop at all. There will still be guys running around with Play-Doh graphics, carbines, and Japanese characters scrawled over their clothing. Maybe one or two matches a session you'll see less blatant people but that's about it.

What I'm most excited about with BattleEye is just seeing all of those very "pro" players who never loses a mission and can consistantly fuck a premade team 4v1, all of a sudden play very passive.

1 minute ago, Gizzly said:

What I'm most excited about with BattleEye is just seeing all of those very "pro" players who never loses a mission and can consistantly fuck a premade team 4v1, all of a sudden play very passive.

Just be prepared for not that much to change.

Cuz I think it probably wont.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Just be prepared for not that much to change.

Cuz I think it probably wont.

I know, I'm thinking of a fev very spesific players who I've for some time have suspected of cheating, or doing something that'll give them a slight advantage. I suspect them of cheating, but I also wouldn't be too surprised if some of them are just that good.

Just now, Gizzly said:

I know, I'm thinking of a fev very spesific players who I've for some time have suspected of cheating, or doing something that'll give them a slight advantage. I suspect them of cheating, but I also wouldn't be too surprised if some of them are just that good.

Yeah, I think we all have at least a couple of players we hope are cheating.

Every time I face Jarko my ego is like "Can we just pretend he is cheating? Please?"

😛

I Expect alot of angry people to send pretty much every max lvl 

Messages along the lines of "Turn your hacks back on"

"Too scared to cheat now"

And my favorite 

"You're only good cause you cheat How did you know i was there"

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, I think we all have at least a couple of players we hope are cheating.

Every time I face Jarko my ego is like "Can we just pretend he is cheating? Please?"

😛

There's a couple of players if I go against them I'll instantly start spamming /cointoss to get kicked off the server, just to find a new district to play in

5 minutes ago, Gizzly said:

There's a couple of players if I go against them I'll instantly start spamming /cointoss to get kicked off the server, just to find a new district to play in

Hahaha weak ! be at my level and take the owning like a boss bro and go back to silver where you truly belong and let a R10 bronze kill you without even knowing you were an enemy 😄 xD

Sign in to follow this