Defibrillator

Unbanning players before Battleye..WOW

1 minute ago, LibertyWalker said:

I feel like I wanna share the message I´ve received from Selali here:

Hello Gamers,

About your ticket regarding your banned account; If your ban was for cheating or using 3rd party tools there is a good chance that you will be unbanned. We will be doing these unbans automatically, but this is only going to happen after we have patched out Battleye. When that happens, we will put out a 2nd response to let you know to try logging into your account. 
If at that time you are still unable to log in, please respond to your ticket so that we can look at your case specifically. Matt Scott, our CEO, addressed this very topic in depth and if you would like to read the full context, please head to https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/05/two-week-update-q-notes-from-my-stream.html . Until then, please be patient as we get our cheat detection in place. Thank you for your understanding.

Selali

==================================

=> "When that happens, we will put out a 2nd response to let you know to try logging into your account." @CookiePuss

=> "The unbans will be completed automatically

This is dark and hurts my eyes. But yeah, I got that message too before.

6 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Only unbans from FairFight right now?

5 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Aren't ya worried some people will just flood support with this and tack on a request to be unbanned?

But meh, I'll leave you guys alone and wait.

Same. Then we'll continue to wait for the Battleye Patch

10 minutes ago, Lixil said:

If any of you are asking for account checkup, or a checkup why you were banned in past please send a support ticket. 

Would adding on to our existing ticket be fine or do we need to create a new one?

10 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Only unbans from FairFight right now?

3 minutes ago, LibertyWalker said:

I feel like I wanna share some key elements I´ve received from Selali through the support here

=> "When that happens, we will put out a 2nd response to let you know to try logging into your account." @CookiePuss

=> "The unbans will be completed automatically"

=> If at that time you are still unable to log in, please respond to your ticket so that we can look at your case specifically. (Nobody´s gonan get locked out as it seems)

Its only about people who got banned for "cheating"

2 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Would adding on to our existing ticket be fine or do we need to create a new one?

You can reply to the ticket.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Damn i didnt realize that and created new ticket

Edited by Ruoskat

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Thanks for the reply. Will we get an option to close our own tickets? I think some of us would like to help reduce the clutter as we may have screwed up and made multiple tickets xD

Edited by Signarly

1 minute ago, Ruoskat said:

Damn i didnt realise that and created new ticket

Support may end up merging your tickets. Do keep in mind if you create new ticket it counts as a new ticket and it will take some time until they get to it.

35 minutes ago, Selali said:

I just wanted to jump in here and comment about this. We are not doing unbanning for any account that was banned for cheating. We are reviewing accounts that were banned for other reasons so, yes, there are a few accounts that are being unbanned. Even if they say that they were banned for cheating and now have their account back, it is not true. We are still following this post: 

Selali

Instead of this, can you focus more on the people who don't have access to their accounts due to the password change? Still waiting on a reply and it's almost been 2 weeks. I feel as someone who's account wasn't banned at all, I should have some kind of priority since I just need the damn email changed.

Since this has been answered on I will go ahead and close this thread.