gordIsMyName

gold in bronze helper

if you want to be a lvl 255 with all the mods to go along with it... and you wanna play with your crew and come down to fight those pesky lvl 10 players in silver... here's an idea to help make it more fair.

add the higher lvl players to radar and give them the "struck" indicator like you would see when you're shot with a tagger. this at least helps newer players have an idea of where these people are and at least get a shot off before being mowed down.

• Thanks 1

Like Thanos would say, the world needs to be balanced. Some people are just playing like bronze, and some are playing like silver and gold. You are in the rank you deserve and there is no reason to punish players, just because they are better.

uhmmm....🤔

i think that gold must player in gold or silver districts no? 

i don't think that they always helper new players, they sometimes are not (dipends).

Player's lvl and mods mean nothing actually. I know a lot of people who are playing for ages, reached max lvl, have all mods, but still play worse than a bronze. Some people just don't have reflexes or their health does not allow them to notice things around, but they still like this game and have enough of time to slowly climb through all lvls. On the other hand, a skilled gold player on a smurf acc will have no problem to slaughter everything even with no mods, no lvls and no weapons. So please, stop referring to a player's lvl.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kingdom said:

You are in the rank you deserve and there is no reason to punish players, just because they are better.

Sad thing is those better players keep the throttle on maximum overdrive in the bronze district..

No true new player has a chance against them.

Most new players uninstall 2 hours AFTER character creation..

Why you ask?? They are told 2 by these  so called better players.cause they threaten em out of the game.

Uninstall or I'm a keep mowing you down every mission I can.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 5:53 AM, cyral said:

Sad thing is those better players keep the throttle on maximum overdrive in the bronze district..

No true new player has a chance against them.

Most new players uninstall 2 hours AFTER character creation..

Why you ask?? They are told 2 by these  so called better players.cause they threaten em out of the game.

Uninstall or I'm a keep mowing you down every mission I can.

That's true, but i don't really see any way to fix that issue, the game doesn't have the population. With such a low amount of players, there's just not enough new players to be facing only the worst or other new players. It would be nice if players that created their account had a server for themselves for the next 1 month or so, but as said there is just not enough players.

I just don't think we can fix a problem like that on fair terms, because giving worse players an advantage, should never be a thing in a multiplayer game. If you are a good player, you should also be rewarded, with this i mean that you deserve a win no matter who you play against.

But i can follow you, and you are right in what you say. I just hope that the engine update can attract old and new players, so the game can fill more than 2 bronze and 2 silver districts.

Edit:

Within this week, me and a friend also got matched against some level 40 guy i think it was, he had only played the game for around 20 hours and was already gold. We smacked him at least 3 times that day, and it doesn't seem fair for him. It's way too easy to achieve gold rank, but if most players are going to be silvers, they would just join a bronze district and then gold players would have a hard time getting matches.

Edited by Kingdom