Sign in to follow this  
Zian

An open letter to MattScott and Lixil

10 minutes ago, Zian said:

What's the best way to make it seem like they're combating the issue except by implementing faulty programs, without actively doing any manual bans what so ever. If they actually bothered to do so, they wouldn't be receiving such criticism from me or other players in the first place. 

a company intentionally implementing not one but two faulty anticheats to purposefully fool their playerbase is a conspiracy theory level reach, im not touching that

all permanent bans are manual (although based on anticheat flags) as of the last info the community was given

Care to reference these posts where they've taken your side? If not you're really expelling abhorrent amounts of energy defending them. I mean I already know about their obtuse decision to reverse ban players, which was reopening the flood gates for trouble all over again.

this was actually a typo on my part, it was meant to say "within the community"

and not allowing GMs to manually ban ingame isnt my side, but given that both you and i know they don't is there a need for posts?

Where did my language become inflammatory? [...] What personal insult did I say? 

well

On 7/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, Zian said:

Try exercises to lengthen your attention span. It'll help with your ability to read.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:20 PM, Zian said:

Actually the nicer thing to do is simply not say anything. You're only reinforcing negativity, and add to the destruction of the game by being a toxic clown on the forums.

Essentially your existence on this thread and forums is pointless, if that's your only purpose for being here.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, Zian said:

I'm not your "Bruh".

Length of a post doesn't diminish the value of the actual message and intention behind it. 

If you need to gaslight something, go to Facebook. Unless you're afraid of risking anonymity, there is no reason for you not to exhibit your negative personality traits elsewhere. 

your first 3 posts in this thread were an immediate attack on another user

On 7/2/2019 at 7:15 PM, Zian said:

Are you not native english speaking? I would hate to cast judgement on you due to your poor spelling.

then you tried a "nice english" routine (btw there were no spelling errors in that post aside from a self-censor)

honestly not going to bother going past the first page, but im pretty sure there were some insults thrown around during the whole "spct has standards" drivel 

28 minutes ago, Zian said:

So if you're inspired to have angry feelings towards me, that's of your own doing.

i dont really have any feelings towards you tbh, you've been pretty mellow when talking to me aside from a strange obsession with implying i support cheaters

32 minutes ago, Zian said:

If anything you're using the wrong words to describe what I am doing, which is designed to be incendiary in its own way.

yes your original post described itself as "harsh" and i understand the attempt to showcase your displeasure, but resorting to falsehoods (good word btw) when there's ample evidence to the contrary isnt the right way to do it imo

On 7/6/2019 at 3:26 AM, Fortune Runner said:

SPCT are player testers for the game. Not anything else. Stop projecting new "duties" onto them please. (Of which admins in the forums have said publicly to report them for inappropriate behavior, along with any employee of Little Orbit. So they're held at a higher standard.)

Merged.

Wow you are conceited. By name.... so its irrelevant unless they call me by name...omg wow. (You said that "They consider me a bother" which indicates they would have had to say so themselves. They didn't, which makes your assumption of conceit merely just that.)

And just what was made up? Hmm? (Many things, you just need eyes to see that you're typing anything that makes you seem a little more right in the situation.)

I never suggested you did say that either. (But it was, unless you forget about that post?)

You said they were not doing their job and ignoring it. which is why I asked if you were blaming Little Orbit for any cheating that happens. (Ignoring and neglecting are one in the same. They own the game, which means they are responsible for taking care of the cheaters that cheat in their game.)

Nice try but anyone can see you twisted words ...again. (Actually you did by cherry picking context to use in this lengthy post.)

So the Engine Upgrade being tested by SPCT and QA isnt  enough how? (It's not addressing a problem that is currently ruining the game. Thus making the Engine Upgrade a pipe dream if there are no players who want to play a game filled with people cheating.)

kinda need the  Engine Upgrade to do the matchmaking/threat/phasing planned. (I never mentioned this in my posts.)

Twisted words to justify yourself does not justify yourself but instead deceives yourself ~ Quoted from fortune Runner A.K.A me myself and I (And I'm the conceited one?)

Thinking you are amusing with how you insist your opinions are facts? (Never said I was amusing, that was a quote from someone else saying they were amused by my seriousness regarding the issue. READING HELPS.)

Yeah I laugh at that ignorance. 

Am I supposed to get mad and insult people instead? (You have been insulting actually.)

No it's more mature to laugh at the absurd. (Calling someone absurd and the subject itself absurd is the definition of being insulting.)

Can anyone truly say they are? (Anyone of sound mind can. Psychology 101.)

Never said gun balancing takes priority over anything. (Gun balancing was used as an example of "More important things.")

Never came close to that either.

I don't  see what you are referring to that would suggest that from the post of mine you quoted.

Opinion is not fact ,  so yes that would be a delusion. (Then why are there other people who share similar complaints on other threads if i'm the only one who seems to have a problem?)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/delusion

delusion

noun

de·lu·sion | \ di-ˈlü-zhən

, dē-\

Definition of delusion

1a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated under the delusion that they will finish on schedule delusions of grandeur

b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary

No you don't work on APB coding in itself or your butt would of been fired ages ago  🤣

You cant steal the beard ROFL (I never said I did any coding in my personal life, another thing you're making up to add to the argument as failed attempt in being insulting.)

And I have the right to refuse service to anyone.(You work for Little Orbit?)

You don't own my  place I do. (I never claimed to "own" your place.)

Sorry your tiara doesn't mean much. (You keep bringing up this Tiara, but I don't have one.)

Once again , SPCT are testers for the Engine Upgrade by players for players. (And as a means for Little Orbit to gain feedback from volunteers accepted into their company. Making them unpaid employees of Little Orbit.)

Many games do this to find bugs that QA itself can not find since players are an enigma on how they play.

That is your opinion , which by many game companies in the industry , have proven you wrong on. (List the companies in my lifetime that have taken the time out of their busy schedule to prove me wrong.)

Little Orbit has already done better than I expected. (In one year they have only done literally a few months of work on this game.)

The vast majority of my posts have been to not blame Little Orbit for what G1 , or DDoS'ers , or even cheaters do. (Yet Little Orbit owns the rights to the game of which they acquired from Gamersfirst. They inherited the responsibility of ensuring fair play in their game for players.)

And that is because there's always someone similar to you , who blames them , because in their opinion Little Orbit owns APB so it must be their fault because of it. (So other people share my concern? Wow I am happy that I am not the only one who isn't afraid to be critical of a game company that made promises to make things different.)

Which is a load of garbage. (Why is that garbage?)

In case you didn't catch that , I do speak up.

Fortune Runner

Members

464 (Means literally nothing)

2924 posts (Means literally nothing)

^^^ clearly talk enough  and speak my mind (And can't admit to your own flaws or put proper thought behind your arguments without them being torn apart all over again.)

At this point you're like a coloring book, anyone can read you. Adding definitions pulled off of google won't really change that.

Merged.

On 7/6/2019 at 5:45 AM, Glaciers said:

a company intentionally implementing not one but two faulty anticheats to purposefully fool their playerbase is a conspiracy theory level reach, im not touching that

all permanent bans are manual (although based on anticheat flags) as of the last info the community was given

this was actually a typo on my part, it was meant to say "within the community"

and not allowing GMs to manually ban ingame isnt my side, but given that both you and i know they don't is there a need for posts?

well

your first 3 posts in this thread were an immediate attack on another user

then you tried a "nice english" routine (btw there were no spelling errors in that post aside from a self-censor)

honestly not going to bother going past the first page, but im pretty sure there were some insults thrown around during the whole "spct has standards" drivel 

i dont really have any feelings towards you tbh, you've been pretty mellow when talking to me aside from a strange obsession with implying i support cheaters

yes your original post described itself as "harsh" and i understand the attempt to showcase your displeasure, but resorting to falsehoods (good word btw) when there's ample evidence to the contrary isnt the right way to do it imo

Actually, there is a need for evidence if you're going to say such things.

That's called backing up your claims that Little Orbit has done certain things. Otherwise you're just making things up. 

The fact that they aren't actively monitoring their product besides the use of software that is being bypassed, means they are neglecting their game. They wouldn't outright admit to that, otherwise they'd lose the admiration of zealots like you.

Again old news about someone that decided to attempt instigation over the subject at hand. I called them a clown, which is neither a slur or lewd comment. 

Again, I understand that you have a short attention span, so i'll type it out again. Your actions on this thread will only benefit people who cheat, it doesn't matter if you support them or not. Which I never actually implied that you support cheaters. But any rational person would suspect such at this point with how you're acting. It's as if you're not reading at all.

And yes I did say my first post was harsh, but it was written in such a way that was to convey overall disgust for mismanagement and fear that this game will die long before an engine upgrade. I ended my first post with making mention that I value what this game has provided for me in the past.

Edited by Zian

1 hour ago, Zian said:

Why are you bringing up old news? 

Why do you keep acting like they are public servants is the real question.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

What's the best way to make it seem like they're combating the issue except by implementing faulty programs, without actively doing any manual bans what so ever. If they actually bothered to do so, they wouldn't be receiving such criticism from me or other players in the first place. 

Little Orbit has banned. It is published in detail how the ban method functions in detail.

there was a thread a few months ago about a major ban wave even for peoples known accounts who were caught cheating.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

Care to reference these posts where they've taken your side? If not you're really expelling abhorrent amounts of energy defending them. I mean I already know about their obtuse decision to reverse ban players, which was reopening the flood gates for trouble all over again.

You have a  full year of forum posts. many people here on the forums have seen this with their own eyes.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

Where did my language become inflammatory? I've kept myself actually in a respectful tone towards you and anyone else in this debate. Especially while you make this extreme effort to discredit anything I say. So if you're inspired to have angry feelings towards me, that's of your own doing.

Reread your posts on this thread.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

If anything you're using the wrong words to describe what I am doing, which is designed to be incendiary in its own way. What personal insult did I say? Was it vulgar or lewd? I am sure if anyone cared to actually read the thread, they'd simply see this as another one of your falsehoods so you'd believe what you type out to be true.

once again read your own posts again.

39 minutes ago, Zian said:

At this point you're like a coloring book, anyone can read you. Adding definitions pulled off of google won't really change that.

Too bad you are uneducated on what words mean or I  wouldn't have to show the dictionary terms....

28 minutes ago, Zian said:

Actually, there is a need for evidence if you're going to say such things.

once again read the forum posts...

so lazy of you

I mean MattScott himself said it since he is the CEO but you cant even use the search for Mattscott's posts to read it?

29 minutes ago, Zian said:

The fact that they aren't actively monitoring their product besides the use of software that is being bypassed, means they are neglecting their game. They wouldn't outright admit to that, otherwise they'd lose the admiration of zealots like you.

That is your OPINION not a fact

they have more to do than just hold your hand

30 minutes ago, Zian said:

Again old news about someone that decided to attempt instigation over the subject at hand. I called them a clown, which is neither a slur or lewd comment. 

Slander is slander. you are in the wrong regardless of how you sugar coat it.

31 minutes ago, Zian said:

Again, I understand that you have a short attention span, so i'll type it out again.

And again because of how you can not accept you are wrong you have to attack someone.

nice dodge of your conspiracy theory

26 minutes ago, Zian said:

zealots like you

ive been very vocal about mistakes i feel little orbit is making

this thing you do where you jump straight to extremes is really weird tbh

another dodge, and downplaying your involvement 

they definitely were slurs - an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them

Again, I understand that you have a short attention span

didnt even wait a sentence before trying it again

bonus points for the passive aggressive tone

Your actions on this thread will only benefit people who cheat, it doesn't matter if you support them or not. Which I never actually implied that you support cheaters.

"hey little orbit isnt ignoring cheaters" is not supporting cheaters

"hey maybe try not being a banana" is not supporting cheaters

"hey you're wrong about such and such" is not supporting cheaters

also

11 hours ago, Zian said:

you're sending a message out as a player that cheating is okay

So even if you yourself are not cheating, you're contributing to the problem

10 hours ago, Zian said:

which in turn is sending out the message that cheating is okay

9 hours ago, Zian said:

indirectly aiding the people who cheat in this game by doing what you are doing

8 hours ago, Zian said:

benefit anyone who actually cheats in this game.

i guess you're right you didnt imply it, you just outright stated it

But any rational person would suspect such at this point with how you're acting

wait here's an implication 

32 minutes ago, Zian said:

Your actions on this thread will only benefit people who cheat, it doesn't matter if you support them or not. Which I never actually implied that you support cheaters. But any rational person would suspect such at this point with how you're acting. It's as if you're not reading at all.

Glaciers and others have said plenty of times to not make APB a game that functions that works around cheaters or it only makes game play worse , so no once again you are wrong

33 minutes ago, Zian said:

And yes I did say my first post was harsh, but it was written in such a way that was to convey overall disgust for mismanagement and fear that this game will die long before an engine upgrade. I ended my first post with making mention that I value what this game has provided for me in the past.

most of your posts were not just harsh as you call it but misinformed and claiming your opinions are facts when it has been shown otherwise

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why do you keep acting like they are public servants is the real question.

Little Orbit has banned. It is published in detail how the ban method functions in detail.

there was a thread a few months ago about a major ban wave even for peoples known accounts who were caught cheating.

You have a  full year of forum posts. many people here on the forums have seen this with their own eyes.

Reread your posts on this thread.

once again read your own posts again.

Too bad you are uneducated on what words mean or I  wouldn't have to show the dictionary terms....

once again read the forum posts...

so lazy of you

I mean MattScott himself said it since he is the CEO but you cant even use the search for Mattscott's posts to read it?

That is your OPINION not a fact

they have more to do than just hold your hand

Slander is slander. you are in the wrong regardless of how you sugar coat it.

And again because of how you can not accept you are wrong you have to attack someone.

Again old news in an attempt to derail the thread and break the focus. Classic.

So you believe words, and not actions alone?

I don't think you're actually someone who plays this game anymore.

6 hours ago, Glaciers said:

nice dodge of your conspiracy theory

ive been very vocal about mistakes i feel little orbit is making

this thing you do where you jump straight to extremes is really weird tbh

another dodge, and downplaying your involvement 

they definitely were slurs - an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them

didnt even wait a sentence before trying it again

bonus points for the passive aggressive tone

"hey little orbit isnt ignoring cheaters" is not supporting cheaters

"hey maybe try not being a banana" is not supporting cheaters

"hey you're wrong about such and such" is not supporting cheaters

also

i guess you're right you didnt imply it, you just outright stated it

wait here's an implication 

At this point when if comes to the implication of me saying you support cheaters, you're only putting words where there are none. You're cherry picking context and again trying to create a narrative around just that alone. Ready for the implication you want: If you don't have any alternative motives, why are you trying so hard to defend yourself from something you're implicating yourself with context from my posts?

I highlight your shortened attention span often, because you're not even reading posts. You're just looking for the most offending thing in them by cutting them down into smaller posts. And narrowing on those parts of the posts I make. Creating your own posts out of the context of my words.

It's a move done out of desperation. You're literally doing everything except begging to god to be proven right. For example trying to redefine an insinuation into a slur, is a bold but obtuse show of how you're now just typing out vomit from the depths of your imagination.

If you aren't a zealot, then what exactly do you feel they are not doing correctly in their business model? You have yet to actually say what it is that you dislike about their company.

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Glaciers and others have said plenty of times to not make APB a game that functions that works around cheaters or it only makes game play worse , so no once again you are wrong

most of your posts were not just harsh as you call it but misinformed and claiming your opinions are facts when it has been shown otherwise

I think you closed your eyes and just started typing with this one.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

At this point when if comes to the implication of me saying you support cheaters, you're only putting words where there are none. You're cherry picking context and again trying to create a narrative around just that alone

yeah sorry my dude, i should have known that direct quotes of you saying “you’re benefiting cheaters” actually meant something else 

1 hour ago, Zian said:

Ready for the implication you want: If you don't have any alternative motives, why are you trying so hard to defend yourself from something you're implicating yourself with context from my posts?

i’m ”trying so hard” because you keep bringing it up 

1 hour ago, Zian said:

You're just looking for the most offending thing in them by cutting them down into smaller posts. And narrowing on those parts of the posts I make.

yeah typically if i don’t have anything to say about something i won’t quote it, that seems like common sense

1 hour ago, Zian said:

For example trying to redefine an insinuation into a slur

if you're going to try word games at least understand the vocabulary you’re attempting to use - i even defined it for you already 

8 hours ago, Glaciers said:

2 hours ago, Zian said:

If you aren't a zealot, then what exactly do you feel they are not doing correctly in their business model? You have yet to actually say what it is that you dislike about their company.

off the top of my head?

-incapable of meeting a deadline

-riot

-delays 

-slow feedback acknowledgement

-unofficial official discord

-nearly invisible CM

-delays

-player GMs

-what appears to be poor server management

-delays

-poor grasp of weapon balance

-lack of smaller (assumedly) not-engine-upgrade-dependent fixes

-have i mentioned delays?

-joker store issues

-armas issues

-delays again

i have a lot more super petty gripes but formatting on mobile is awful 

50 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

yeah sorry my dude, i should have known that direct quotes of you saying “you’re benefiting cheaters” actually meant something else 

i’m ”trying so hard” because you keep bringing it up 

yeah typically if i don’t have anything to say about something i won’t quote it, that seems like common sense

if you're going to try word games at least understand the vocabulary you’re attempting to use - i even defined it for you already 

off the top of my head?

-incapable of meeting a deadline

-riot

-delays 

-slow feedback acknowledgement

-unofficial official discord

-nearly invisible CM

-delays

-player GMs

-what appears to be poor server management

-delays

-poor grasp of weapon balance

-lack of smaller (assumedly) not-engine-upgrade-dependent fixes

-have i mentioned delays?

-joker store issues

-armas issues

-delays again

i have a lot more super petty gripes but formatting on mobile is awful 

Actually you keep bringing it back up with a twisted version of what I said. You're directly implicating yourself with your own words at this point.

Actions can indirectly benefit others. It's called a ripple effect. You don't have to be aware of what you're doing, or in direct line of support, to give others what they want. In this case, it's benefiting players who cheat.

Common sense dictates that you're not taking in the full capacity of what I am saying. Therefore only reading what you want to see, and trying to make others see what it is you're essentially creating falsehoods over.

I'm pretty aware of what words mean. There isn't a game at play, when it comes to the fundamental understanding of English, or  most words in general. A slur is something akin to hate speech, an insinuation is a subtle implication of another subject matter relevant to the current topic. Common knowledge for most people who attend any Reading, English, or Literature classes since it such learning opportunities have been available in most schools across the world.

As for your issues with the company, it's probably smarter to stay to one stance. Either you're for them, or you're firm in your belief that they are displaying incapable qualities of actually managing this game properly. It's not beneficial to you to flip flop on issues that could be changed faster with enough pressure placed on Little Orbit.

4 hours ago, Zian said:

Again old news in an attempt to derail the thread and break the focus. Classic.

When we have to keep telling you because you keep saying otherwise , then it is not "old news"

4 hours ago, Zian said:

So you believe words, and not actions alone?

little Orbit has posted what work they have been doing at the first of each month.

But I guess in your fantasy that meant nothing that they were open to the community and we all seen for ourselves that they were in fact doing something.

4 hours ago, Zian said:

I don't think you're actually someone who plays this game anymore.

I don't think you even know me to begin with or you would know  WE JUST HAD A 4TH OF JULY EVENT THAT PEOPLE SEEN ME AT *facepalm*

43 minutes ago, Zian said:

Actually you keep bringing it back up with a twisted version of what I said. You're directly implicating yourself with your own words at this point. 

blaming others because you keep saying untruthful things (misinformation) is at your own fault.

you have been quoted enough times yet you are still blaming others for your own actions.

Actions can indirectly benefit others. It's called a ripple effect. You don't have to be aware of what you're doing, or in direct line of support, to give others what they want. In this case, it's benefiting players who cheat.

You directly accused and were quoted for it a few times now.

You have even been contradicting yourself.

I take it that you are not the type to reflect on your own actions or take your own advice instead of slandering and blaming others for your actions.

Common sense dictates that you're not taking in the full capacity of what I am saying

You twisted words the whole time and now want to act like we are uneducated and have no common sense.

Real cute way of you dodging responsibility for your behavior lol.

Therefore only reading what you want to see, and trying to make others see what it is you're essentially creating falsehoods over.

because DIRECT QUOTES on what you said are "fake news"....riiiiiiiight

I'm pretty aware of what words mean

I had to grab dictionary terms because you didn't even get those two right that I did.

There isn't a game at play, when it comes to the fundamental understanding of English, or  most words in general.

tell that to any foreigner  game like the Korean games.

they don't speak English

somewhat true for American but not true for the rest of the world.

A slur is something akin to hate speech

or you being drunk on your feet....

an insinuation is a subtle implication of another subject matter relevant to the current topic

you were not subtle at al you flat out accused

Common knowledge for most people who attend any Reading, English, or Literature classes since it such learning opportunities have been available in most schools across the world.

you are proof common knowledge and common sense are two very different things and also that you are lacking both with your misinformation and accusations towards anyone who disagrees with you.

As for your issues with the company, it's probably smarter to stay to one stance.

honesty is the best stance which you lack in in spades with your misinformation and false accusations

Either you're for them, or you're firm in your belief that they are displaying incapable qualities of actually managing this game properly. It's not beneficial to you to flip flop on issues that could be changed faster with enough pressure placed on Little Orbit.

because its ok if someones wrong to say they are right?

no if someone is wrong they need to be corrected.

its called honesty and integrity

and when any of us disagree with how Little Orbit did something we are honest and let them know.

its called "keeping it real" by some.

by the way this statement of yours does in fact "support cheating" by your definitions.

Look zian let em spell it out for you - we were all  here together for the good and bad work done the past year and anything that Little Orbit did right we said thank you and anything Little Orbit did wrong  we let them know and why.

And why we did that is lies will never benefit APB.

And in case you don't know , misinformation is a lie as well , maybe not intentional , but still not the truth.

The misinformation you have spread on the threads this past week is by far the most I have seen from any one person in an entire year and since there's a few who post a lot , then that is saying a lot about you and misinformation

but knowing you , you will ignore what people say , twist words to blame them , and dodge anything said to begin with because in your perfect little bubble you are right and anyone else is wrong regardless of massive information PROVEN already , even by your own words.

From the very start of this thread i have seen nothing productive from you.

Plenty of blind accusations but nothing productive.

Edit :  seven pages of no one on the forums agreeing with you.

Edited by Fortune Runner

man you just love to shift the goalposts 

whether i’m aware of the benefit or not is not the point, it’s whether you’ve said it or not 

41 minutes ago, Zian said:

I'm pretty aware of what words mean. There isn't a game at play, when it comes to the fundamental understanding of English, or  most words in general. A slur is something akin to hate speech, an insinuation is a subtle implication of another subject matter relevant to the current topic. Common knowledge for most people who attend any Reading, English, or Literature classes since it such learning opportunities have been available in most schools across the world.

please don’t make up definitions on your own, i promise you aren’t smarter than the people who write dictionaries 

hate speech requires prejudice, such as against race or religion for example - all hate speech is a slur, but not every slur is hate speech 

44 minutes ago, Zian said:

Either you're for them, or you're firm in your belief that they are displaying incapable qualities of actually managing this game properly.

what an absurd black and white viewpoint

since you like “insinuations” so much only a bumbling moron would think that you have to agree with every aspect of a company, otherwise they are incapable of operating their business

On 7/6/2019 at 5:39 PM, Fortune Runner said:

When we have to keep telling you because you keep saying otherwise , then it is not "old news"

little Orbit has posted what work they have been doing at the first of each month.

But I guess in your fantasy that meant nothing that they were open to the community and we all seen for ourselves that they were in fact doing something.

I don't think you even know me to begin with or you would know  WE JUST HAD A 4TH OF JULY EVENT THAT PEOPLE SEEN ME AT *facepalm*

blaming others because you keep saying untruthful things (misinformation) is at your own fault.

you have been quoted enough times yet you are still blaming others for your own actions.

You directly accused and were quoted for it a few times now.

You have even been contradicting yourself.

I take it that you are not the type to reflect on your own actions or take your own advice instead of slandering and blaming others for your actions.

You twisted words the whole time and now want to act like we are uneducated and have no common sense.

Real cute way of you dodging responsibility for your behavior lol.

because DIRECT QUOTES on what you said are "fake news"....riiiiiiiight

I had to grab dictionary terms because you didn't even get those two right that I did.

tell that to any foreigner  game like the Korean games.

they don't speak English

somewhat true for American but not true for the rest of the world.

or you being drunk on your feet....

you were not subtle at al you flat out accused

you are proof common knowledge and common sense are two very different things and also that you are lacking both with your misinformation and accusations towards anyone who disagrees with you.

honesty is the best stance which you lack in in spades with your misinformation and false accusations

because its ok if someones wrong to say they are right?

no if someone is wrong they need to be corrected.

its called honesty and integrity

and when any of us disagree with how Little Orbit did something we are honest and let them know.

its called "keeping it real" by some.

by the way this statement of yours does in fact "support cheating" by your definitions.

Look zian let em spell it out for you - we were all  here together for the good and bad work done the past year and anything that Little Orbit did right we said thank you and anything Little Orbit ddi wrong  we let them know and why.

And why we did that is lies will never benefit APB.

And in case you don't know , misinformation is a lie as well , maybe not intentional , but still not the truth.

The misinformation you have spread on the threads this past week is by far the most I have seen from any one person in an entire year and since there's a few who post a lot , then that is saying a lot about you and misinformation

but knowing you , you will ignore what people say , twist words to blame them , and dodge anything said to begin with because in your perfect little bubble you are right and anyone else is wrong regardless of massive information PROVEN already , even by your own words.

From the very start of this thread i have seen nothing productive from you.

Plenty of blind accusations but nothing productive.

You should probably respond to things that are directed at you, rather than responding for other people.

GamersFirst also posted "Evidence" of their work in the past as well. To which that they took too much time on, and eventually proved that they were incapable of delivering what they promised.

You don't need to speak English specifically to have a understanding on words in general. Needing a dictionary in this conversation shows that you're requiring an aid to keep up. Probably best you give up.

I've accepted responsibility for my actions this whole time. The fact that you are so impassioned to the point where you're blindly missing things in my posts really isn't my fault, or responsibility to help you see at this point. That's the flaw of cherry picking things, you leave out important details. I will not accept being made out to be something, that I am not.

If you feel accused of something that you are innocent of, why are you so angry?

If you think that I am plainly a liar, why do you feel the need to disprove what I am saying? Don't you think anyone who reads this thread is unable to determine whatever conclusion that they want?

At this point you're literally rambling whatever immediately comes to a split seconds worth of thought. Take your time, read, and respond articulately. Staying firm in ones stance is a reflection of integrity, of which I will not degrade to suit your perceptions of me. Sorry not sorry.

Lastly, explaining that being flimsy in your stance when it comes to overall issues, isn't a good foundation to say "OOOOooo See you support cheaters too!". 

Merged.

On 7/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, Glaciers said:

man you just love to shift the goalposts 

whether i’m aware of the benefit or not is not the point, it’s whether you’ve said it or not 

please don’t make up definitions on your own, i promise you aren’t smarter than the people who write dictionaries 

hate speech requires prejudice, such as against race or religion for example - all hate speech is a slur, but not every slur is hate speech 

what an absurd black and white viewpoint

since you like “insinuations” so much only a bumbling moron would think that you have to agree with every aspect of a company, otherwise they are incapable of operating their business

Actually that is the point of that statement. Saying that you're aware of a ripple effect, and then disregarding it is reckless. No goal posts shifted. This isn't a game, this is a conversation about a game.

In the general everyday use of the word slur, it is directly linked with hate speech. A common mistake, but that doesn't really change that I was simply pointing out that there should be no reason for you to be so impassioned at this point, unless you had atlernative motives beyond simply disliking a post.

Being critical over a product in general requires a black and white viewpoint. Otherwise you'll never receive a refund or have the ability to open up negotiations for compensation for your trouble to begin with. You should try it, otherwise you're going to end up with less than quality products polluting your home.

1 minute ago, Zian said:

Actually that is the point of that statement

11 hours ago, Zian said:

Which I never actually implied that you support cheaters

thanks for playing 

4 minutes ago, Zian said:

In the general everyday use of the word slur, it is directly linked with hate speech. A common mistake, but that doesn't really change that I was simply pointing out that there should be no reason for you to be so impassioned at this point, unless you had atlernative motives beyond simply disliking a post.

yeah here in the real world we use accepted definitions of words, especially when vaunting our pseudo-intellectual expertise 

14 minutes ago, Zian said:

Being critical over a product in general requires a black and white viewpoint. Otherwise you'll never receive a refund or have the ability to open up negotiations for compensation for your trouble to begin with. You should try it, otherwise you're going to end up with less than quality products polluting your home.

being critical requires objectivity, while a black and white viewpoint may help (do i like this product or not) it may also hinder (i don’t like all of this product but it’s the best option)

i guess i’ll just repeat myself here

36 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

only a bumbling moron would think that you have to agree with every aspect of a company, otherwise they are incapable of operating their business

because if everyone boycotted companies as soon as they found the slightest flaw we’d still be pre-industrial revolution - everyone has different preferences and there’s no way for a single product or company to be “perfect” for hundreds/thousands/millions of different people

7 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

thanks for playing 

yeah here in the real world we use accepted definitions of words, especially when vaunting our pseudo-intellectual expertise 

being critical requires objectivity, while a black and white viewpoint may help (do i like this product or not) it may also hinder (i don’t like all of this product but it’s the best option)

i guess i’ll just repeat myself here

because if everyone boycotted companies as soon as they found the slightest flaw we’d still be pre-industrial revolution - everyone has different preferences and there’s no way for a single product or company to be “perfect” for hundreds/thousands/millions of different people

If it's impossible for companies to perfect their ability to serve customers properly, then why are their major retailers across the world? Because they continue to refine their abilities to better provide a service that is adequate to keep them in business.  Little Orbit is lacking in that obviously.

Surprisingly you'd be shocked at how many words are misused, yet still convey the same effectiveness. In the real world, mistakes occur in the use of the English language all the time. But besides that, it doesn't change how you're acting.

What parts of APB are the best option compared to other games? The fact that it's free on steam? Economically that makes sense for someone who is in dire straits. If that's the case for you, I suppose settling for something flawed would be the best course of action.

But I put money into this game. Over a thousand dollars in fact, I wasted a years worth of premium time giving Little Orbit space to sort things out after they inherited the mess Gamersfirst created. My entire clan has essentially abandoned this game, and my friends have moved onto other games due to the neglect that's been brought upon by Little Orbit.

So.. I guess that's the difference between us if my assumption is correct. My black and white viewpoint stems from having the ability to put funds elsewhere, while a game that I put money into dies off because simple actions cannot be done to prevent such things from happening.

Any one GM can easily rotate their presence among the servers, with how low the populations are. That GM can make note of suspicious players, and then take appropriate action needed to keep cheaters at bay. Saying otherwise is a fallacy, and denying the possibility enables the problem to worsen over time.

Lastly, you're acting like the bumbling moron you claim to loathe. Except in a highly hypocritical capacity. 

27 minutes ago, Zian said:

If it's impossible for companies to perfect their ability to serve customers properly, then why are their major retailers across the world? Because they continue to refine their abilities to better provide a service that is adequate to keep them in business.  Little Orbit is lacking in that obviously.

but you’ve said that i either have to fully support a company or believe them completely incapable, surely you aren’t saying that no two people have opposing preferences which are impossible to both satisfy?

its entirely reasonable to be critical of certain aspects of little orbit without casting the entire company into the void

44 minutes ago, Zian said:

What parts of APB are the best option

i’ve no idea, as what i regard as good is subjective 

the parentheses were just vague examples, not specifically apb related 

51 minutes ago, Zian said:

But I put money into this game.

sorry bud, being a paying customer doesn’t differentiate us

52 minutes ago, Zian said:

Any one GM can easily rotate their presence among the servers, with how low the populations are. That GM can make note of suspicious players, and then take appropriate action needed to keep cheaters at bay. Saying otherwise is a fallacy

good thing i’ve never said otherwise, in fact i believe i explicitly stated that GMs being unable to ban is not my stance 

3 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

but you’ve said that i either have to fully support a company or believe them completely incapable, surely you aren’t saying that no two people have opposing preferences which are impossible to both satisfy?

its entirely reasonable to be critical of certain aspects of little orbit without casting the entire company into the void

i’ve no idea, as what i regard as good is subjective 

the parentheses were just vague examples, not specifically apb related 

sorry bud, being a paying customer doesn’t differentiate us

good thing i’ve never said otherwise, in fact i believe i explicitly stated that GMs being unable to ban is not my stance 

I said and repeatedly stated your current state of views creates a obstacle of which to apply pressure on Little Orbit to actually act and satisfy its customer base. Especially while pursuing this line of opposition to handling a very present problem to the game, which again is something that in turn indirectly benefits the less than savory population of the player base.

Who said I was casting them into the void, I wasn't calling for the end of the company. But for them to act on promises that they made, which was to be a different entity to that of Gamersfirst.

The fact that someone paid for something, versus someone simply enjoying the free trial version is actually a strong indicator that there is a difference in what we are experiencing as a product.

I never said that you said that it was impossible. I said in that in a overall general context. You took that upon yourself to say that I said that you said such things. If I said "You saying otherwise is a fallacy", then i'd be addressing any direct statement you may have made...

So to that, this is really just a tiring game on your end of back and forth. If you want to stick to your opposing view and praise Little Orbit for the less than stellar job, you should actually commit to it. Or commit to the fact that you even said that there are a number of things they could fix. Flopping does nothing, except add ineffectual stress to people who actually want to see things change.

I said and repeatedly stated your current state of views creates a obstacle of which to apply pressure on Little Orbit to actually act and satisfy its customer base. Especially while pursuing this line of opposition to handling a very present problem to the game, which again is something that in turn indirectly benefits the less than savory population of the player base.

i’m not sure this relates to what you quoted unless you’re addressing things out of order, this portion was about your strange stance of

3 hours ago, Zian said:

Either you're for them, or you're firm in your belief that they are displaying incapable qualities of actually managing this game properly.

where somehow there is no middle ground - a way to be critical of some aspects and not others

11 minutes ago, Zian said:

Who said I was casting them into the void, I wasn't calling for the end of the company. But for them to act on promises that they made, which was to be a different entity to that of Gamersfirst.

if you truly believe a company is completely incapable why would you want to wait around, the most likely outcome is remaining incapable

13 minutes ago, Zian said:

The fact that someone paid for something, versus someone simply enjoying the free trial version is actually a strong indicator that there is a difference in what we are experiencing as a product

no dumbo, that means we’ve both spent money on apb - if anything i’ve spent more than you

If you want to stick to your opposing view and praise Little Orbit for the less than stellar job, you should actually commit to it. Or commit to the fact that you even said that there are a number of things they could fix

why am i not allowed to commit to both?

the problem with your black and white viewpoint is that it would have me continue to tear down little orbit over increasingly small issues even if/when they begin turning things around, or continue to blindly praise them even as the population dwindles and the servers go dark

meanwhile in a reality where the community is “allowed” to criticize and praise and equal measure, wouldn’t accurate feedback help orbit understand successes and apply that knowledge to failures?

46 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i’m not sure this relates to what you quoted unless you’re addressing things out of order, this portion was about your strange stance of

where somehow there is no middle ground - a way to be critical of some aspects and not others

if you truly believe a company is completely incapable why would you want to wait around, the most likely outcome is remaining incapable

no dumbo, that means we’ve both spent money on apb - if anything i’ve spent more than you

why am i not allowed to commit to both?

the problem with your black and white viewpoint is that it would have me continue to tear down little orbit over increasingly small issues even if/when they begin turning things around, or continue to blindly praise them even as the population dwindles and the servers go dark

meanwhile in a reality where the community is “allowed” to criticize and praise and equal measure, wouldn’t accurate feedback help orbit understand successes and apply that knowledge to failures?

But yet they aren't doing much to warrant the amount of praise that you're giving them.

It's a bit redundant how that's been pointed out multiple times in my posts. And if you've spent more money than I on APB you should be holding yourself to a higher standard than that of a fool whom continues to be under the impression that things are okay. You're literally saying "Darn you let me down again, but that's okay cause you gave me a incremental improvement that's a bit too late".

If this game was given the attention that I am arguing for, there would be an increasing player base. Communication wouldn't be kept to a minimum, and there would be more activity safeguarding this games integrity against cheaters. As it stands, they have not increased any measure to actually try new ideas. They're throwing Anti-cheats that are obviously not working at a problem that requires the attention of a human being. That in itself is accurate feedback. End of story.

If they deserved my praise or any intelligent individuals for that matter, they'd be doing a better job. Right now they simply have a following of sheep to defend them with blind faith. And even then you say you're for improvements, but you take no hard stance to those words. 

I am not apologetic for my assertiveness when it comes to my money, or for speaking up regarding the same frustration other players share. So ultimately we're just going to agree disagree on a continuous basis for the length of this entire thread. 

Waffling over your ambivalence with Little Orbit is only making you look more like a milksop.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

You should probably respond to things that are directed at you, rather than responding for other people.

This is the forums for APB where the community talks , and where you dodge replying to hide responsibility lol

3 hours ago, Zian said:

GamersFirst also posted "Evidence" of their work in the past as well. To which that they took too much time on, and eventually proved that they were incapable of delivering what they promised. 

Posting evidence and having witnesses ( SPCT ) are far greater than G1. Once again you like to twist things to deny responsibility for your actions.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

You don't need to speak English specifically to have a understanding on words in general

because definitions somehow change? No you need to know what words mean. That should of learned that in elementary school.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

I've accepted responsibility for my actions this whole time.

You dodged denied slandered accused and misinformed  all with no evidence yet keep doing so. That is not taking responsibility that is running from it.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

The fact that you are so impassioned to the point where you're blindly missing things in my posts really isn't my fault, or responsibility to help you see at this point

When your "points" are to accuse slander misinform dodge questions (which you did again) and in a large mass like this then no its your fault that your "points" have no merit.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

That's the flaw of cherry picking things, you leave out important details. I will not accept being made out to be something, that I am not.

i quoted your whole posts and replied to them in portions so you could understand easier since you do not know definitions while you dodged questions and then slandered and twisted the truth while completely fabricating elsewhere. you are as honest as a 3 dollar bill and made yourself out to be that.... the quotes were directly from YOU

3 hours ago, Zian said:

If you feel accused of something that you are innocent of, why are you so angry?

you forgot I'm laughing at how ignorant you are and how you go out of your way to be. I'm not angry at all.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

If you think that I am plainly a liar, why do you feel the need to disprove what I am saying? Don't you think anyone who reads this thread is unable to determine whatever conclusion that they want?

two different things.

1 i think that educating  someone who is wrong is important. Example is if a train is coming and i don't warn them the law says to charge me for manslaughter whether they die or not.

good is not a crime but evil is.

2 i think there's been plenty who read this and wonder why you accused and misinformed ( which if it s not the truth it is a lie intentional or not ) and then wonder WTH

and once again i am also stating NO ONE has agreed with you.

instead you changed this thread to attacking people saying they help cheaters because they don't agree with you.

which by the way is not constructive at all.

which means you derailed yourself (which you accused me of)

3 hours ago, Zian said:

At this point you're literally rambling whatever immediately comes to a split seconds worth of thought. Take your time, read, and respond articulately

its not hard to reply to you  , since you dodge questions with slander and accusations so much , and you still didn't answer my questions....again

3 hours ago, Zian said:

Staying firm in ones stance is a reflection of integrity, of which I will not degrade to suit your perceptions of me. Sorry not sorry.

no actually it shows an unopenness that tends to be repulsive. you refused to hear anyone out and then accused people of aiding cheaters for not agreeing with you and even when quoted on it you blamed them for twisting words from your direct quotes.

3 hours ago, Zian said:

Lastly, explaining that being flimsy in your stance when it comes to overall issues, isn't a good foundation to say "OOOOooo See you support cheaters too!". 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flimsy

flimsy

adjective

flim·sy | \ ˈflim-zē

flimsier; flimsiest

Definition of flimsy

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : lacking in physical strength or substance flimsy silks wore a flimsy dress

b : of inferior materials and workmanship flimsy construction

2 : having little worth or plausibility

please listen to your own words on this and how NO ONE has agreed with you.

saying that if something is good is good for APB and something not good is not good for APB is not being flimsy.

Your accusations however have no value.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

most have been in a major slump and are not doing well.

how many have announced they are closing stores?

And how is Little Orbit working on the  Engine Upgrade like we need NOT tending to the community properly when no major core fixes can be made without it ????

you have twisted words again....

2 hours ago, Zian said:

Surprisingly you'd be shocked at how many words are misused, yet still convey the same effectiveness. In the real world, mistakes occur in the use of the English language all the time. But besides that, it doesn't change how you're acting.

Because misunderstandings happen however that does not justify you going out of your way to be arrogant and ignorant to the truth as much as you have done.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

What parts of APB are the best option compared to other games? The fact that it's free on steam? Economically that makes sense for someone who is in dire straits. If that's the case for you, I suppose settling for something flawed would be the best course of action.

gluing different examples together that have an inaccurate collaboration expressed by you  does not equal truth.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

But I put money into this game. Over a thousand dollars in fact, I wasted a years worth of premium time giving Little Orbit space to sort things out after they inherited the mess Gamersfirst created. My entire clan has essentially abandoned this game, and my friends have moved onto other games due to the neglect that's been brought upon by Little Orbit.

I have put money onto APB as well , but unlike you , i have seen two different anti cheats now from Little Orbit clearly NOT neglecting  against cheaters as your posts on this thread claim.

by the way " my friends left so its Little Orbits fault for neglect" is beyond flawed.

its easily possible they left because of you with what behavior i see on your posts the past week.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

So.. I guess that's the difference between us if my assumption is correct. My black and white viewpoint stems from having the ability to put funds elsewhere, while a game that I put money into dies off because simple actions cannot be done to prevent such things from happening.

standing with a   black and white viewpoint would imply a standing for justice , which has honor , and your posts did not do so.

however you did not do black and white on this thread because of you misinformation , your dodging questions ,and accusations towards anyone who didn't agree with you ( which seems to be many many pages of no one agreeing with you)

2 hours ago, Zian said:

Any one GM can easily rotate their presence among the servers, with how low the populations are. That GM can make note of suspicious players, and then take appropriate action needed to keep cheaters at bay. Saying otherwise is a fallacy, and denying the possibility enables the problem to worsen over time.

Because GM's are supposed to only sit in the servers 24/7 and not do any other work? ( or eat or sleep or kids etc )

even then they can not see everything.

if you are referring to doing this at all , then they already do and we say hi to them.

never know with you though since you say one thing then say the opposite to dodge responsibility.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

Lastly, you're acting like the bumbling moron you claim to loathe. Except in a highly hypocritical capacity. 

see above ^^^^ and wow cant believe you went there after you just did that....yet again.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

I said and repeatedly stated your current state of views creates a obstacle of which to apply pressure on Little Orbit to actually act and satisfy its customer base.

no stopping the Engine Upgrade would dissatisfy the community because it is a core problem needing addressing which is being tested by SPCT and QA

not agreeing with your misinformation which then turned into a thread of you slandering and accusing people who did not agree with you however has no productivity.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

because saying they neglect cheating issues isn't saying that they are as bad as  G1 ?

Little Orbit has worked hard in front of everyone and there are enough detailed threads on what has been done in one year which is more than G1 has in years (possibly ever)

1 hour ago, Zian said:

The fact that someone paid for something, versus someone simply enjoying the free trial version is actually a strong indicator that there is a difference in what we are experiencing as a product.

or that someone is broke at the moment..... like me after fireworks

this is too simplified of you and is not truthful because of it.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

So to that, this is really just a tiring game on your end of back and forth. If you want to stick to your opposing view and praise Little Orbit for the less than stellar job, you should actually commit to it. Or commit to the fact that you even said that there are a number of things they could fix. Flopping does nothing, except add ineffectual stress to people who actually want to see things change.

real unrealistic of you.

Engine Upgrade is being worked on and matchmaking /threat/phasing is scheduled for after that  when it is time.

Not having it all done at once to satisfy you , is not neglect on Little Orbits part.

3 minutes ago, Zian said:

But yet they aren't doing much to warrant the amount of praise that you're giving them.

When they do good its good to say they did good.

nothing wrong with that.

especially since they proved it.

It's a bit redundant how that's been pointed out multiple times in my posts. And if you've spent more money than I on APB you should be holding yourself to a higher standard than that of a fool whom continues to be under the impression that things are okay. You're literally saying "Darn you let me down again, but that's okay cause you gave me a incremental improvement that's a bit too late".

your  " posts" had misinformation and some also took to contradicting yourself.

many many assumptions and slander on your part , which are opinions  , and not evidence.

you have yet to prove anyone wrong , have yet to show any TRUE evidence ,have constantly twisted words and slandered ,  and all around have gone out of your way to do so.

oh and once again no one has agreed with you. (since you keep ignoring that and insist you are right even though there is more than enough evidence saying otherwise)

8 minutes ago, Zian said:

If this game was given the attention that I am arguing for, there would be an increasing player base. Communication wouldn't be kept to a minimum, and there would be more activity safeguarding this games integrity against cheaters. As it stands, they have not increased any measure to actually try new ideas. They're throwing Anti-cheats that are obviously not working at a problem that requires the attention of a human being. That in itself is accurate feedback. End of story.

little Orbit is not  G1  you do know that don't you?

communication is on a regular basis , wow flat out lied there.

and two anti cheats because the first had a new bypass made that isn't solved yet must be neglect.....wow really?

oh and by the way they even reached out to other companies before for new ideas so yes they are trying new things however the old engine we currently have limits what can be done.

i mean it is 10 years old....

12 minutes ago, Zian said:

If they deserved my praise or any intelligent individuals for that matter, they'd be doing a better job. Right now they simply have a following of sheep to defend them with blind faith. And even then you say you're for improvements, but you take no hard stance to those words. 

considering they proved who they are to the whole community adn ahve work to show for it ?

the truth was proven to all of the community for over a year now , yet you deny it like they did nothing.

that is not sheep with blind faith that is people who are not blind because we have seen the work and played it as well.

15 minutes ago, Zian said:

I am not apologetic for my assertiveness when it comes to my money, or for speaking up regarding the same frustration other players share. So ultimately we're just going to agree disagree on a continuous basis for the length of this entire thread. 

you are not apologetic for anything actually.

your frustrations of accusing neglect on APB is unwarranted

they literally just added a new anti cheat to protect against cheaters.

the community said they were frustrated over the bypass done to BattleEye.

you misinformed again.

19 minutes ago, Zian said:

Waffling over your ambivalence with Little Orbit is only making you look more like a milksop.

but thats all your posts were..... then you dodged questions....over ..and over...and over ROFL

So far there's only been misinformation , accusations , and you pretty much saying every one else is wrong and at fault even though NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU

24 minutes ago, Zian said:

ive barely praised them at all, what are you on about

25 minutes ago, Zian said:

where have i said things are okay? 

didnt i list out like half a dozen problems i have with orbit earlier?

27 minutes ago, Zian said:

If this game was given the attention that I am arguing for, there would be an increasing player base.

i dont want to straight up deny this because its likely true, but there are several ways increased GM presence could go sour

29 minutes ago, Zian said:

Communication wouldn't be kept to a minimum

where do you see a minimum? we sure aren't hitting months of silence like with g1 

And even then you say you're for improvements, but you take no hard stance to those words.

what would my hard stance be? not playing? not paying?

33 minutes ago, Zian said:

Waffling over your ambivalence

i think thats redundant 

and im not waffling or ambivalent at all, i just don't condemn the entire company because they arent handling a single issue the way i want

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

This is the forums for APB where the community talks , and where you dodge replying to hide responsibility lol

Posting evidence and having witnesses ( SPCT ) are far greater than G1. Once again you like to twist things to deny responsibility for your actions.

because definitions somehow change? No you need to know what words mean. That should of learned that in elementary school.

You dodged denied slandered accused and misinformed  all with no evidence yet keep doing so. That is not taking responsibility that is running from it.

When your "points" are to accuse slander misinform dodge questions (which you did again) and in a large mass like this then no its your fault that your "points" have no merit.

i quoted your whole posts and replied to them in portions so you could understand easier since you do not know definitions while you dodged questions and then slandered and twisted the truth while completely fabricating elsewhere. you are as honest as a 3 dollar bill and made yourself out to be that.... the quotes were directly from YOU

you forgot I'm laughing at how ignorant you are and how you go out of your way to be. I'm not angry at all.

two different things.

1 i think that educating  someone who is wrong is important. Example is if a train is coming and i don't warn them the law says to charge me for manslaughter whether they die or not.

good is not a crime but evil is.

2 i think there's been plenty who read this and wonder why you accused and misinformed ( which if it s not the truth it is a lie intentional or not ) and then wonder WTH

and once again i am also stating NO ONE has agreed with you.

instead you changed this thread to attacking people saying they help cheaters because they don't agree with you.

which by the way is not constructive at all.

which means you derailed yourself (which you accused me of)

its not hard to reply to you  , since you dodge questions with slander and accusations so much , and you still didn't answer my questions....again

no actually it shows an unopenness that tends to be repulsive. you refused to hear anyone out and then accused people of aiding cheaters for not agreeing with you and even when quoted on it you blamed them for twisting words from your direct quotes.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flimsy

flimsy

adjective

flim·sy | \ ˈflim-zē

flimsier; flimsiest

Definition of flimsy

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : lacking in physical strength or substance flimsy silks wore a flimsy dress

b : of inferior materials and workmanship flimsy construction

2 : having little worth or plausibility

please listen to your own words on this and how NO ONE has agreed with you.

saying that if something is good is good for APB and something not good is not good for APB is not being flimsy.

Your accusations however have no value.

most have been in a major slump and are not doing well.

how many have announced they are closing stores?

And how is Little Orbit working on the  Engine Upgrade like we need NOT tending to the community properly when no major core fixes can be made without it ????

you have twisted words again....

Because misunderstandings happen however that does not justify you going out of your way to be arrogant and ignorant to the truth as much as you have done.

gluing different examples together that have an inaccurate collaboration expressed by you  does not equal truth.

I have put money onto APB as well , but unlike you , i have seen two different anti cheats now from Little Orbit clearly NOT neglecting  against cheaters as your posts on this thread claim.

by the way " my friends left so its Little Orbits fault for neglect" is beyond flawed.

its easily possible they left because of you with what behavior i see on your posts the past week.

standing with a   black and white viewpoint would imply a standing for justice , which has honor , and your posts did not do so.

however you did not do black and white on this thread because of you misinformation , your dodging questions ,and accusations towards anyone who didn't agree with you ( which seems to be many many pages of no one agreeing with you)

Because GM's are supposed to only sit in the servers 24/7 and not do any other work? ( or eat or sleep or kids etc )

even then they can not see everything.

if you are referring to doing this at all , then they already do and we say hi to them.

never know with you though since you say one thing then say the opposite to dodge responsibility.

see above ^^^^ and wow cant believe you went there after you just did that....yet again.

no stopping the Engine Upgrade would dissatisfy the community because it is a core problem needing addressing which is being tested by SPCT and QA

not agreeing with your misinformation which then turned into a thread of you slandering and accusing people who did not agree with you however has no productivity.

because saying they neglect cheating issues isn't saying that they are as bad as  G1 ?

Little Orbit has worked hard in front of everyone and there are enough detailed threads on what has been done in one year which is more than G1 has in years (possibly ever)

or that someone is broke at the moment..... like me after fireworks

this is too simplified of you and is not truthful because of it.

real unrealistic of you.

Engine Upgrade is being worked on and matchmaking /threat/phasing is scheduled for after that  when it is time.

Not having it all done at once to satisfy you , is not neglect on Little Orbits part.

When they do good its good to say they did good.

nothing wrong with that.

especially since they proved it.

your  " posts" had misinformation and some also took to contradicting yourself.

many many assumptions and slander on your part , which are opinions  , and not evidence.

you have yet to prove anyone wrong , have yet to show any TRUE evidence ,have constantly twisted words and slandered ,  and all around have gone out of your way to do so.

oh and once again no one has agreed with you. (since you keep ignoring that and insist you are right even though there is more than enough evidence saying otherwise)

little Orbit is not  G1  you do know that don't you?

communication is on a regular basis , wow flat out lied there.

and two anti cheats because the first had a new bypass made that isn't solved yet must be neglect.....wow really?

oh and by the way they even reached out to other companies before for new ideas so yes they are trying new things however the old engine we currently have limits what can be done.

i mean it is 10 years old....

considering they proved who they are to the whole community adn ahve work to show for it ?

the truth was proven to all of the community for over a year now , yet you deny it like they did nothing.

that is not sheep with blind faith that is people who are not blind because we have seen the work and played it as well.

you are not apologetic for anything actually.

your frustrations of accusing neglect on APB is unwarranted

they literally just added a new anti cheat to protect against cheaters.

the community said they were frustrated over the bypass done to BattleEye.

you misinformed again.

but thats all your posts were..... then you dodged questions....over ..and over...and over ROFL

So far there's only been misinformation , accusations , and you pretty much saying every one else is wrong and at fault even though NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU

If I was dodging replies, I wouldn't have responded at all. No matter how obvious you're crude displays of attempting to create an intelligent post may seem.

And no matter how much you add to each post, really you're just creating less interest in how you're just spilling out a pile of word vomit to stroke your vanity. Repeating that I am supposedly misinformed with each snippet of context, also doesn't make you anymore correct. Adding phrases in capital letters, only shows that you should probably take a break and let adults have a conversation.

You're literally pulling from replies that are directed to other people, to act as though they were directed towards you. Which is the most conceited and desperate thing a person could do in order to remain relevant enough to add any input into the conversation. 

At least with Glacier he keeps things more mildly mature, and concise.

If I was dodging replies, I wouldn't have responded at all. No matter how obvious you're crude displays of attempting to create an intelligent post may seem.

when your reply's are not reply's they are not responding but an acknowledgment  to the opposite.

And no matter how much you add to each post, really you're just creating less interest in how you're just spilling out a pile of word vomit to stroke your vanity. Repeating that I am supposedly misinformed with each snippet of context, also doesn't make you anymore correct. Adding phrases in capital letters, only shows that you should probably take a break and let adults have a conversation.

less interest by you? sure why not. maybe you'll stop posting intentional misinformation and give it a rest.

an accusation of me and  vanity? you definitely don't know me then LOL

You're literally pulling from replies that are directed to other people, to act as though they were directed towards you. Which is the most conceited and desperate thing a person could do in order to remain relevant enough to add any input into the conversation. 

if i do not agree with something then i do not agree with it. this is the public community forums and i have as much right to post as any other community member

you are no exception which means i have the right to.

by the way calling you out for misinformation and al that biasness of yours ; not a bad thing

At least with Glacier he keeps things more mildly mature, and concise.

well considering i had to give you definitions that you didn't know what they meant , while you were twisting words and adding more and more misinformation as you accused and slandered , id say i doubt you would say anything good of me especially given i don't agree with you.

but i guess you don't like people thinking for themselves like you were saying about me earlier.

Edit : line didnt get added that you have yet to answer my questions i asked that you still keep dodging.

Edited by Fortune Runner

23 hours ago, Glaciers said:

ive barely praised them at all, what are you on about

where have i said things are okay? 

didnt i list out like half a dozen problems i have with orbit earlier?

i dont want to straight up deny this because its likely true, but there are several ways increased GM presence could go sour

where do you see a minimum? we sure aren't hitting months of silence like with g1 

what would my hard stance be? not playing? not paying?

i think thats redundant 

and im not waffling or ambivalent at all, i just don't condemn the entire company because they arent handling a single issue the way i want

You create a list about a dozen things, but then oppose solutions to a problem that Little Orbit inherited once they purchased this game. A problem that in and of itself at this point needs to be addressed prior to the engine upgrade, or the engine upgrade itself will simply be worthless.

In what way would GM presence go sour? Especially since in the past GMs of this video game have personally entered districts, without the need for a special event. Answered questions that they felt was worth their time, and even personally banned players for misconduct.

Not giving them money is a good start on having an actual stance, and keeping honest integrity to yourself.

Merged.

23 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

when your reply's are not reply's they are not responding but an acknowledgment  to the opposite.

less interest by you? sure why not. maybe you'll stop posting intentional misinformation and give it a rest.

an accusation of me and  vanity? you definitely don't know me then LOL

if i do not agree with something then i do not agree with it. this is the public community forums and i have as much right to post as any other community member

you are no exception which means i have the right to.

by the way calling you out for misinformation and al that biasness of yours ; not a bad thing

well considering i had to give you definitions that you didn't know what they meant , while you were twisting words and adding more and more misinformation as you accused and slandered , id say i doubt you would say anything good of me especially given i don't agree with you.

but i guess you don't like people thinking for themselves like you were saying about me earlier.

Edit : line didnt get added that you have yet to answer my questions i asked that you still keep dodging.

Replies*

And by less interesting, I mean to anyone else on these forums. Unless you forgot about people who would've said TLDR by now to how you compose your posts.

If I didn't like people thinking for themselves, I would've been one to say so. Again something you're projecting onto me. Because I have stuck with my own thoughts regarding the matter, and remain unswayed by your immaturity. If anything I am actually trying to encourage independent thought from the "ALL HAIL LITTLE ORBIT" authoritarianism you're displaying.

You didn't have to give me any definitions, you willingly chose to search dictionary websites to waste your own time.

And with how you're displaying key factors of your personality via post, i'd actually be disgusted to know you as a person. i'd probably put you in my phone as a specific nickname so i'd know to ignore your calls.

17 minutes ago, Zian said:

You create a list about a dozen things, but then oppose solutions to a problem

im not opposing the solutions im opposing you

In what way would GM presence go sour?

Especially since in the past GMs of this video game have personally entered districts, without the need for a special event. Answered questions that they felt was worth their time, and even personally banned players for misconduct.

the manual bans thing kind of ties in to how it goes sour - examples being revoemag's "i decide who cheats", or sovereign's "pocket GM" byrt/jobs

or since orbit uses player GMs the examples would be the old SPCC member that claimed triggerbots weren't cheating, or the forum mod that was a blatant cheater ingame

im not saying i don't want it, but its silly to pretend there isnt a risk associated

Not giving them money is a good start on having an actual stance

on this we seem to agree

Edited by Glaciers
typo

1 minute ago, Zian said:

You create a list about a dozen things, but then oppose solutions to a problem that Little Orbit inherited once they purchased this game. A problem that in and of itself at this point needs to be addressed prior to the engine upgrade, or the engine upgrade itself will simply be worthless.

so approving of the Engine Upgrade so that matchmaking/threat/phasing can be done is opposing ,

Or how the new anti cheat was added since the other one was bypassed and not good enough anymore

Or how there is new anti DDoS protection because they want better solutions  .......wow

5 minutes ago, Zian said:

In what way would GM presence go sour? Especially since in the past GMs of this video game have personally entered districts, without the need for a special event. Answered questions that they felt was worth their time, and even personally banned players for misconduct.

sometimes gms can stop a district with all the chatter to where people stop playing.

it was one of the complaints about a con to gm presense

Not giving them money is a good start on having an actual stance, and keeping honest integrity to yourself.

if you don't want to buy something fine. I dont think others feel the same with how they like stuff on here and want it.

3 minutes ago, Zian said:

Replies*

auto correct sucks don't it? oh well ROFL (laughing at that and how you nit pick it lol)

And by less interesting, I mean to anyone else on these forums. Unless you forgot about people who would've said TLDR by now to how you compose your posts.

you add a lot of filling but no substance.

someone had to clear it up since you directed a lot at us for not agreeing with you.

5 minutes ago, Zian said:

If I didn't like people thinking for themselves, I would've been one to say so.

you already did when your posts were insulting us for not agreeing with you.

6 minutes ago, Zian said:

Again something you're projecting onto me.

because replying directly to your quotes must be projecting..... *facepalm*

6 minutes ago, Zian said:

Because I have stuck with my own thoughts regarding the matter, and remain unswayed by your immaturity. If anything I am actually trying to encourage independent thought from the "ALL HAIL LITTLE ORBIT" authoritarianism you're displaying. 

I'm immature because i don't agree with you and the misinformation you've had for how many pages now?

its been non stop misinformation with you.

then am i to assume it was mature of you to constantly insult people who didnt agree with you?

If anything I am actually trying to encourage independent thought from the "ALL HAIL LITTLE ORBIT" authoritarianism you're displaying. 

never said that. i did say when some shotguns turned not shotgun snipers that it was bad , but that the overall regular parts i liked because it didn't feel like overkill

You didn't have to give me any definitions, you willingly chose to search dictionary websites to waste your own time.

you didn't know what they meant and used it against me so yes i did.

and it too k me about 30 seconds so not really time wasted as to say , video games?

i mean no matter what we do in life time gets used up somehow....

And with how you're displaying key factors of your personality via post, i'd actually be disgusted to know you as a person

because I dont agree with you....yes i know.

but like I've told others before on different threads , I cant think of anyone i wouldn't have over for pancakes

you know ...the whole community at once for breakfast or something? yeah something like that.....yes even for you. unlike you in this part I'm replying to , i don't think like that.

And with how you're displaying key factors of your personality via post, i'd actually be disgusted to know you as a person. i'd probably put you in my phone as a specific nickname so i'd know to ignore your calls. 

I actually don't have a cell phone hooked up (its mentioned on a different thread too - I tend to be open)

and even then why would i give it to you?

not like i know you.

sorry but you're not that special to me so yes you just got dumped.

23 hours ago, Glaciers said:

im not opposing the solutions im opposing you

the manual bans thing kind of ties in to how it goes sour - examples being revoemag's "i decide who cheats", or sovereign's "pocket GM" byrt/jobs

or since orbit uses player GMs the examples would be the old SPCC member that claimed triggerbots weren't cheating, or the forum mod that was a blatant cheater ingame

im not saying i don't want it, but its silly to pretend there isnt a risk associated

on this we seem to agree

Which in turn reflects a divided front towards creating pressure for solutions. In turn again adding as a benefit for anyone who is cheating in the game. Thus, meaning you're opposing solutions. Actions = Consequences. You already admitted to being short sighted in that respect.

If you didn't oppose solutions, you wouldn't have said anything at all except simply hit the dislike button. A primary feature on these forums, that I actually admire for being implemented in the first place.

Currently keeping any Game Moderator neutered is a foolish idea. Little Orbit has different employees, and they should at least be given the opportunity to test this solution out. If they end up corrupt, screen shots and video will prove that it was a terrible idea. But any idea at this point being implemented beyond what is happening now, is a good idea. At any point and time that decision can be reversed and the ban abilities can be taken away again by MattScott.

I'm glad we can start to agree on something.

Merged.

23 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

so approving of the Engine Upgrade so that matchmaking/threat/phasing can be done is opposing ,

Or how the new anti cheat was added since the other one was bypassed and not good enough anymore

Or how there is new anti DDoS protection because they want better solutions  .......wow

sometimes gms can stop a district with all the chatter to where people stop playing.

it was one of the complaints about a con to gm presense

if you don't want to buy something fine. I dont think others feel the same with how they like stuff on here and want it.

auto correct sucks don't it? oh well ROFL (laughing at that and how you nit pick it lol)

you add a lot of filling but no substance.

someone had to clear it up since you directed a lot at us for not agreeing with you.

you already did when your posts were insulting us for not agreeing with you.

because replying directly to your quotes must be projecting..... *facepalm*

I'm immature because i don't agree with you and the misinformation you've had for how many pages now?

its been non stop misinformation with you.

then am i to assume it was mature of you to constantly insult people who didnt agree with you?

never said that. i did say when some shotguns turned not shotgun snipers that it was bad , but that the overall regular parts i liked because it didn't feel like overkill

you didn't know what they meant and used it against me so yes i did.

and it too k me about 30 seconds so not really time wasted as to say , video games?

i mean no matter what we do in life time gets used up somehow....

because I dont agree with you....yes i know.

but like I've told others before on different threads , I cant think of anyone i wouldn't have over for pancakes

you know ...the whole community at once for breakfast or something? yeah something like that.....yes even for you. unlike you in this part I'm replying to , i don't think like that.

I actually don't have a cell phone hooked up (its mentioned on a different thread too - I tend to be open)

and even then why would i give it to you?

not like i know you.

sorry but you're not that special to me so yes you just got dumped.

I'm actually in a very happy relationship, so I was never interested to begin with.

You're too immature for my taste, lack the ability to comprehend much, and insert yourself in front of others like a bratty child. 

At best you're worth going out and making sure you had a glass of water, while I ate dinner. Seeing as you're so broke that you can't afford your cell phone, I also wouldn't want you to be dehydrated from being so thirsty for my attention.

Sign in to follow this