Sign in to follow this  
Zian

An open letter to MattScott and Lixil

Friendly reminder that this clown reported someone for cheating because they were going N5/P5.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Zian said:

A representative has yet to come onto this thread and label me as a bother. That is just you, and if my stance bothers you. Then you clearly are frustrated in the fact that I stand my ground against being "hushed".

Never mind countless times they have said contrary to you on other threads.

So yes your misinformation , which is in some cases flat out lies , is a bother.

32 minutes ago, Zian said:

I know the definition of the word. But do you know that if a group of people share the same concerns, that must actually mean that those concerns are valid.

The sky is falling because its a popular opinion so the opinion must be a fact...... yeah you sure do know that definition well ROFL

35 minutes ago, Zian said:

You're offended that I brought up Gamersfirst, well it's a fact that they were the predecessors to Little Orbit. Attempting to shame me for bringing up a fact, is the equivalent of picking up a pitchfork because you hate that your neighbor reads a book and has a better memory of you.

If I was  "offended " we wouldn't be talking.

You saying I attempted to  "shame" you shows its you who are offended. Nice projection onto me.....

And what facts did you bring? Your OPINION is not a fact.

Little Orbit HAS NOT been supporting cheaters.

Little Orbit HAS been working on core problems of APB contrary to your OPINION.

And as for your MEMORY , we were here for all of this the past few years and G1 for the most part only miked us while Little Orbit has actually been working hard on APB  and even the SPCT team has proven to this being a fact with the testing.

39 minutes ago, Zian said:

What is shocking, is how the level of hostility seems to increase on the oppositions side to this.

If I was hostile I'd be killing you non stop on APB , which I am not doing.

I'm too busy laughing at you wearing your tiara like you are a king when you're a pretty pretty princess , and a spoiled naive one at that LOL

42 minutes ago, Zian said:

and the others who seem to think that adding in software that only provide the legitimate player only a day or two worth of play time, before cheaters start popping back up like cockroaches again.

So is it Little Orbit's fault there are cheaters for bypassing cheats?

Tell me is it the police's fault that there are criminals?

Or are you ready to admit Little Orbit has been working hard on problems with APB.

44 minutes ago, Zian said:

If you've ever worked in a field where you have to deal with customers on a regular basis, then you would know that their time and money takes importance. Their concerns, take importance. So simply dismissing the fact that I have given money to this product, is dismissing a majorly important fact to the reasons as to why I have a right to be critical in the way that I am being now. That risks a companies reputation, and then in turn becomes a problem for their logistical development. 

its one thing to criticize over valid things that  happened like the gun balancing issues , its another thing to  imagine weird things that did not happen when the truth happened in front of you.

Anyone then would have the right to dismiss you for that. ( which you did do wrong )

I have bought clothing and guns myself , that does not mean I am right and Little Orbit is wrong.

money does not = right to  slander.

Little Orbit has been working on core problems of APB regardless of you claiming they are not.

47 minutes ago, Zian said:

That risks a companies reputation, and then in turn becomes a problem for their logistical development. 

False allegations do as well and you appear to be doing a lot of it.

TL;DR  you don't know what you are talking about....again.

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that this clown reported someone for cheating because they were going N5/P5.

Who???

32 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Never mind countless times they have said contrary to you on other threads.

So yes your misinformation , which is in some cases flat out lies , is a bother.

The sky is falling because its a popular opinion so the opinion must be a fact...... yeah you sure do know that definition well ROFL

If I was  "offended " we wouldn't be talking.

You saying I attempted to  "shame" you shows its you who are offended. Nice projection onto me.....

And what facts did you bring? Your OPINION is not a fact.

Little Orbit HAS NOT been supporting cheaters.

Little Orbit HAS been working on core problems of APB contrary to your OPINION.

And as for your MEMORY , we were here for all of this the past few years and G1 for the most part only miked us while Little Orbit has actually been working hard on APB  and even the SPCT team has proven to this being a fact with the testing.

If I was hostile I'd be killing you non stop on APB , which I am not doing.

I'm too busy laughing at you wearing your tiara like you are a king when you're a pretty pretty princess , and a spoiled naive one at that LOL

So is it Little Orbit's fault there are cheaters for bypassing cheats?

Tell me is it the police's fault that there are criminals?

Or are you ready to admit Little Orbit has been working hard on problems with APB.

its one thing to criticize over valid things that  happened like the gun balancing issues , its another thing to  imagine weird things that did not happen when the truth happened in front of you.

Anyone then would have the right to dismiss you for that. ( which you did do wrong )

I have bought clothing and guns myself , that does not mean I am right and Little Orbit is wrong.

money does not = right to  slander.

Little Orbit has been working on core problems of APB regardless of you claiming they are not.

False allegations do as well and you appear to be doing a lot of it.

TL;DR  you don't know what you are talking about....again.

They have yet to actually say anything directly to me by name in these forums. Now you're starting to make up fiction to suit your own needs in this conversation, to justify anything you say.

I never outright said that Little Orbit supports cheating in their game, if that was my opinion I wouldn't bother with this game or created this thread to begin with.

If they are working on this core problem of the game, they could take more aggressive action to it. Otherwise they're sitting by while servers are barely populated with 100 players shrink down more and more. And the fast rate of such shows. And simply substituted your hostility for amusement to save yourself from having a stroke.

The fact that you openly admit to trying to "laugh at me" for my posts, are just a direct indication that you're not taking your own actions seriously enough and is a reflection of your maturity. That tells me you're actually not fully aware of what you're even doing here.

So you think gun balancing takes presidency over the company providing your balancing being under cyber attack constantly? Interesting how you think that I am falling victim to a made up delusion. Because if that was the case, I share it with quite a few other players. Some new, and some long time veterans of this game. That's quite a strange case, don't you think? I wonder how that makes a false allegation. When many have claimed to have first hand experience with encountering hackers in this game.

Also in case you missed it, I revealed the truth about having witnessed what these programs have the ability in doing. So there's also that knowledge in my pocket.

Lastly, when you invest money in or outright purchase a product. The customer has every right to be critical over the manufacturer for providing something with a major core problem. Otherwise many companies would not allow suggestions to be given to them in the first place. They wouldn't have a need for the SPCT, or employees to add to its perfection. That reveals a lack of care for the quality in which you receive things. If you did expect more from such things, I can tell you would be a bit happier and confident for speaking your mind.

Edited by Zian

1 hour ago, Zian said:

and being left unchecked by the staff who assumed responsibility to act as the authority to punish them.

as in your original post, this is untrue 

1 hour ago, Zian said:

So at this point you're really just again, indirectly aiding the people who cheat in this game by doing what you are doing. If you truly didn't care for these threads, you'd leave them be and let them run their course. If Little Orbit wanted to acknowledge them, they will.

correcting you is not enabling cheaters, neither is being dismissive of your uninformed opinion

1 hour ago, Zian said:

But you're acting as an obstacle

what obstacle? 

your post is still visible, all your opinions can still be read 

people disagreeing with you is not an obstacle, regardless of whether you’re right or wrong 

1 hour ago, Zian said:

refrained from personally attacking in a insulting way

lmao nice try

Just now, Glaciers said:

as in your original post, this is untrue 

correcting you is not enabling cheaters, neither is being dismissive of your uninformed opinion

what obstacle? 

your post is still visible, all your opinions can still be read 

people disagreeing with you is not an obstacle, regardless of whether you’re right or wrong 

lmao nice try

People disagreeing with the factual evidence that the problem is there, is a obstacle. Attempting to poorly create your own narrative over my own, which in turn would benefit anyone who actually cheats in this game.

No matter how many times you pull apart my posts to attempt to twist the context. You're really just acting out in overall denial at this point.

10 minutes ago, Zian said:

People disagreeing with the factual evidence that the problem is there, is a obstacle. Attempting to poorly create your own narrative over my own, which in turn would benefit anyone who actually cheats in this game.

No matter how many times you pull apart my posts to attempt to twist the context. You're really just acting out in overall denial at this point.

has anyone said “there are no cheaters”?

has anyone said “cheating is not a problem”?

i know i haven’t

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Not you, you giant goofball. 

Then who??

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

has anyone said “there are no cheaters”?

has anyone said “cheating is not a problem”?

i know i haven’t

You honestly don't need to type it out, to see how your actions reflect how you feel on the matter. You may not have directly said that, but you don't care that it is a problem also.

Just now, BlueB said:

Then who??

I never reported anyone for going N5.

I said that it's a strong indication for someone to go N5 constantly, that there is potential for them to be a script kiddie. Don't pay attention to him, he's just background noise that attempting to bypass being on ignore.

1 minute ago, Zian said:

You honestly don't need to type it out, to see how your actions reflect how you feel on the matter. You may not have directly said that, but you don't care that it is a problem also.

I think you are confusing "being mature enough to know that cheating will always be a problem, and that all the pissing and moaning in the world wont change that simple fact" with "not caring".

45 minutes ago, Zian said:

ah yes clearly you are the expert on my own feelings

7 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

ah yes clearly you are the expert on my own feelings

If you do care, then why are you bothering to dismantle genuine concerns? You seem to be very complicated in discerning what your actions actually cause.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

Edited by Zian

23 minutes ago, Zian said:

If you do care, then why are you bothering to dismantle genuine concerns? You seem to be very complicated in discerning what your actions actually cause.

your “genuine concerns” were A) based on the incorrect premise that orbit is entirely ignoring cheaters, and B) hidden behind an insulting post and an aggressive attitude 

calling you out on both is not dismantling anything, nor is it enabling cheaters 

your “genuine concerns” were A) based on the incorrect premise that orbit is entirely ignoring cheaters, and B) hidden behind an insulting post and an aggressive attitude 

calling you out on both is not dismantling anything, nor is it enabling cheaters 

Yet they still are very present in the current state of this game. So they must be taking the least amount of action possible, of which you are complicit with.

6 minutes ago, Zian said:

Yet they still are very present in the current state of this game. So they must be taking the least amount of action possible, of which you are complicit with

again with the attempts at false equivalency

that cheaters still exist is not evidence that orbit is taking the least amount of action possible

and whats with the cheap pop music videos?

Edited by Glaciers
typo

again with the attempts at false equivalency

that cheaters still exist is not evidence that orbit is taking the least amount of action possible

and whats with the cheap pop music videos?

You should take a listen to them.

You're literally exhausting with how much you're simply disagreeing "Just because".

You seem to have a pattern of doing that on the forums. 

There is no false equivalency. You're simply grasping at straws out of pride.

40 minutes ago, Zian said:

You should take a listen to them.

You're literally exhausting with how much you're simply disagreeing "Just because".

You seem to have a pattern of doing that on the forums. 

There is no false equivalency. You're simply grasping at straws out of pride.

i’m not a big fan of pop 

im also not disagreeing “just because”, you’ve repeatedly stated misinformed opinions as if they’re objective facts 

15 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i’m not a big fan of pop 

im also not disagreeing “just because”, you’ve repeatedly stated misinformed opinions as if they’re objective facts 

But they are fact, and you're persistence to deny fact is evidence that you want to argue just because.

18 minutes ago, Zian said:

But they are fact, and you're persistence to deny fact is evidence that you want to argue just because.

“little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue” - not a fact

”little orbit is taking the least action possible” - not a fact

“stating that orbit is not ignoring cheaters means you are supportive of cheaters” - not a fact

“The only meaningful information delivered thus far, has been how they are developing the EU” - not a fact

“I have refrained from personally attacking in a insulting way” - not a fact

im sure i could find more if i go back through the thread

Just now, Glaciers said:

“little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue” - fact

”little orbit is taking the least action possible by only implemented automated programs to take care of an issue that needs a proactive solution” - fact

“stating that orbit is not ignoring cheaters means you are enabling of cheaters to persist” -  fact

“The only meaningful information delivered thus far, has been how they are developing the EU” - fact

“I have refrained from personally attacking in a insulting way, but instead chose to engage you in an intellectual debate regarding the issue I originally posted about” -  fact

im sure i could find more if i go back through the thread

I fixed your post so that it reflected the truth, and now a skewed perception of it.

11 minutes ago, Zian said:

“little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue” - fact

the implementation of 2 separate anticheats contradicts this statement

orbits active discussion with the forum community about the cheater issue also contradicts this statement

12 minutes ago, Zian said:

”little orbit is taking the least action possible by only implemented automated programs to take care of an issue that needs a proactive solution” - fact

implementing automatic programs is not the least action possible - and it directly contradicts “little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue”

the pros and cons of more active GMs have been discussed with the community - again directly contradicting “little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue” - and little orbit has appeared to side with the portion of the community that feels there are more cons

15 minutes ago, Zian said:

“stating that orbit is not ignoring cheaters means you are enabling of cheaters to persist”

since little orbit is not ignoring cheaters, as supported by your very own words above, pointing this fact out is not enabling cheaters

16 minutes ago, Zian said:

“The only meaningful information delivered thus far, has been how they are developing the EU”

we’ve received pretty comprehensive info on server merges, server infrastructure changes, DDOS mitigation systems, plans for altering game mechanics in the future, and probably more that i’m forgetting atm

18 minutes ago, Zian said:

“I have refrained from personally attacking in a insulting way, but instead chose to engage you in an intellectual debate regarding the issue I originally posted about

you initial post was chock full of inflammatory language

you also jumped straight to personal insults when confronted with responses you didn’t like

• Like 1

Look. i don't mean to be mean, but when did little orbit ever pretend there wasn't a cheating problem.

if that were the case, we wouldn't be on our 2nd anti-cheat solution. 

On 7/3/2019 at 1:15 AM, Zian said:

Don't acknowledge him or encourage his childish behavior. As an SPCT, he's supposed to be conducting himself differently. Or at the very least showing a better example.  

SPCT are player testers for the game. Not anything else. Stop projecting new "duties" onto them please.

Merged.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

They have yet to actually say anything directly to me by name in these forums

Wow you are conceited. By name.... so its irrelevant unless they call me by name...omg wow.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Now you're starting to make up fiction to suit your own needs in this conversation, to justify anything you say.

And just what was made up? Hmm?

5 hours ago, Zian said:

I never outright said that Little Orbit supports cheating in their game, if that was my opinion I wouldn't bother with this game or created this thread to begin with.

I never suggested you did say that either. 

You said they were not doing their job and ignoring it. which is why I asked if you were blaming Little Orbit for any cheating that happens.

Nice try but anyone can see you twisted words ...again.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

If they are working on this core problem of the game, they could take more aggressive action to it.

So the Engine Upgrade being tested by SPCT and QA isnt  enough how?

kinda need the  Engine Upgrade to do the matchmaking/threat/phasing planned.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

The fact that you openly admit to trying to "laugh at me" for my posts, are just a direct indication that you're not taking your own actions seriously enough and is a reflection of your maturity

Twisted words to justify yourself does not justify yourself but instead deceives yourself ~ Quoted from fortune Runner A.K.A me myself and I

Thinking you are amusing with how you insist your opinions are facts?

Yeah I laugh at that ignorance.

Am I supposed to get mad and insult people instead?

No it's more mature to laugh at the absurd.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

That tells me you're actually not fully aware of what you're even doing here.

Can anyone truly say they are?

5 hours ago, Zian said:

So you think gun balancing takes presidency over the company providing your balancing being under cyber attack constantly?

Never said gun balancing takes priority over anything.

Never came close to that either.

I don't  see what you are referring to that would suggest that from the post of mine you quoted.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Interesting how you think that I am falling victim to a made up delusion.

Opinion is not fact ,  so yes that would be a delusion.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/delusion

delusion

noun

de·lu·sion | \ di-ˈlü-zhən

, dē-\

Definition of delusion

1a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated under the delusion that they will finish on schedule delusions of grandeur

b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Also in case you missed it, I revealed the truth about having witnessed what these programs have the ability in doing. So there's also that knowledge in my pocket.

No you don't work on APB coding in itself or your butt would of been fired ages ago  🤣

You cant steal the beard ROFL

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Lastly, when you invest money in or outright purchase a product. The customer has every right to be critical over the manufacturer for providing something with a major core problem. Otherwise many companies would not allow suggestions to be given to them in the first place.

And I have the right to refuse service to anyone.

You don't own my  place I do.

Sorry your tiara doesn't mean much.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

They wouldn't have a need for the SPCT, or employees to add to its perfection.

Once again , SPCT are testers for the Engine Upgrade by players for players.

Many games do this to find bugs that QA itself can not find since players are an enigma on how they play.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

That reveals a lack of care for the quality in which you receive things.

That is your opinion , which by many game companies in the industry , have proven you wrong on.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

If you did expect more from such things, I can tell you would be a bit happier and confident for speaking your mind.

Little Orbit has already done better than I expected.

The vast majority of my posts have been to not blame Little Orbit for what G1 , or DDoS'ers , or even cheaters do.

And that is because there's always someone similar to you , who blames them , because in their opinion Little Orbit owns APB so it must be their fault because of it.

Which is a load of garbage.

In case you didn't catch that , I do speak up.

Fortune Runner

Members

2924 posts

^^^ clearly talk enough  and speak my mind

28 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

SPCT are player testers for the game. Not anything else. Stop projecting new "duties" onto them please.

Why are you bringing up old news?

42 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

Look. i don't mean to be mean, but when did little orbit ever pretend there wasn't a cheating problem.

if that were the case, we wouldn't be on our 2nd anti-cheat solution. 

I didn't say that they weren't pretending there wasn't a problem, I am simply saying they are neglecting it.

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

the implementation of 2 separate anticheats contradicts this statement

orbits active discussion with the forum community about the cheater issue also contradicts this statement

implementing automatic programs is not the least action possible - and it directly contradicts “little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue”

the pros and cons of more active GMs have been discussed with the community - again directly contradicting “little orbit is ignoring the cheater issue” - and little orbit has appeared to side with the portion of the community that feels there are more cons

since little orbit is not ignoring cheaters, as supported by your very own words above, pointing this fact out is not enabling cheaters

we’ve received pretty comprehensive info on server merges, server infrastructure changes, DDOS mitigation systems, plans for altering game mechanics in the future, and probably more that i’m forgetting atm

you initial post was chock full of inflammatory language

you also jumped straight to personal insults when confronted with responses you didn’t like

What's the best way to make it seem like they're combating the issue except by implementing faulty programs, without actively doing any manual bans what so ever. If they actually bothered to do so, they wouldn't be receiving such criticism from me or other players in the first place. 

Care to reference these posts where they've taken your side? If not you're really expelling abhorrent amounts of energy defending them. I mean I already know about their obtuse decision to reverse ban players, which was reopening the flood gates for trouble all over again.

Where did my language become inflammatory? I've kept myself actually in a respectful tone towards you and anyone else in this debate. Especially while you make this extreme effort to discredit anything I say. So if you're inspired to have angry feelings towards me, that's of your own doing.

If anything you're using the wrong words to describe what I am doing, which is designed to be incendiary in its own way. What personal insult did I say? Was it vulgar or lewd? I am sure if anyone cared to actually read the thread, they'd simply see this as another one of your falsehoods so you'd believe what you type out to be true.

Sign in to follow this