Sign in to follow this  
dasas2r

sales?

when is the next sale going to be and why when u buy g1c ur not able to buy like 15 dollars amount u just get instantly declined and ur forced to pay the 20 dollar one

• Like 2

Lowered Armas prices is basically 24/7 sale so be grateful, also I've never had any issue buying a different amount than listed, you sure you're doing it right? 

ce5ea7b522.png

Ya gotta have at least 20 in the bank to use a credit card, even if its a debit point of sales. most bank cards wont work if your under 20 dollars

I hope there's a sale on the 4th of July or LO will disappoint me.

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ya gotta have at least 20 in the bank to use a credit card, even if its a debit point of sales. most bank cards wont work if your under 20 dollars

Lmao, what's up with USA and your banks? Even Poland got more modern banking system.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Lmao, what's up with USA and your banks? Even Poland got more modern banking system.

No idea what he's on about. 

30 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

neither does he, i think

USA banks allow any amount even a penny but some merchant dislike that notion due to paying a fee per transaction. Unless it was a new policy enacted this month, there was no issue last month. 

On 6/29/2019 at 5:52 AM, CookiePuss said:

Ive never heard of such a thing, but if it does exist it might just be a method of preventing you from going into the red and not being able to pay an overdraft fee or something along those lines.

Want a vote to have sale....

want sale to include a 4 slot Fresno for us to spend money on to get.

want  new car kits for Fresno too. ( I do not believe a Fresno has any kits at all )

not expecting it anytime soon its a lot of work...... I'm just dreaming a good dream.

A dream I would spend money on

Sign in to follow this