TalSatlanayeV

Once more, failure

How more you'll disappoint us LO?

Sireously I think I'm speaking by all APB's community It's getting worse, fail after fail.

I'm not one of those kids that says "The game isn't dead yet?"
but I think it's getting close to be dead.

• Thanks 1

"If you don't like how the table is set, turn over the table". Apply for a job at LO if you think you can do a better job.

You can't expect instant changes though, it takes time for them to clean up the mess that's been left to rot the game for years...

LO is clearly tying at their best to improve the game and working hard to try to add new content, they really don't deserve this kind of feedback. Sorry to disagree but they have been very transparent about their plans and when something dosen't go as planned they are the first to apologise and immediately try their best to solve the problems, learn from any mistake and improve.

Edited by PGAW67

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Are you surprised

I predicted it, do i get a medal

After a few actions i foresaw teh future and this was to be expected, thats why i allways acted so mad, and i wasnt wrong at all.

parents need to teach their kids when to shut up and how to stop posting stupid shit online.

good luck learnin bub ❤️ 

Types of people in this thread:

Passive aggressive no lifers who think their sh*t don't stink and want everything to burn to the ground since they got nothing else going on in real life and this game was their only source of joy where they could vent their frustrations at and feel complete.

People who actually see things the way they are and are reasonable with their comments towards LO and their work, knowing chages don't happen over night..

Me

You have to fall before you can fly.