Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

The Insane price on Vegas Rhino

This item is overwhelmingly overpriced. Could LO Balance out the price for this seriously?

2300 FOR A KIT? 1800 WITH Premium?

4380 FOR CAR + Kit ?  3590 WITH Premium? Firehawk car + kit is 1800! What the HELL

Edited by vsonyp0wer-xyz

I believe that gear packs and bundled are to be reviewed as the recent changes to Armas didn't quite factor in how they worked... or something along those lines.

1 hour ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

This item is overwhelmingly overpriced. Could LO Balance out the price for this seriously?

2300 FOR A KIT? 1800 WITH Premium?

4380 FOR CAR + Kit ?  3590 WITH Premium? Firehawk car + kit is 1800! What the HELL

i thought you quit because you didnt like free market economies 

• Like 3

As I understand it, the Rhino Kit only comes in two packs, the Vegas Rocker kit, which costs 2269 w/o Premium and contains the clothing pack TAS20 Shotgun and vehicle kit:

Iz4ayaH.png

Or you can buy it in the Vegas Rocker Bundle w/ Vegas Rhino 4x4, which costs 4436 w/o premium and contains the 4x4, the clothing pack, the vehicle kit, as well as the Tas20 Shotgun:

HjrTT3F.png

Both of these seem fair prices to me.

However, if its EXTREME value you are looking for, you might consider the Vegas Uber Bundle. Which while not containing the Rhino pack, and has the 2WD rather than the 4x4 Vegas, as well as 3 body kits, all for only 2495

H48PTTP.png

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't you get a character bound shotgun and a clothing pack with it? Character bound shotgun = 1,599 g1c, and clothing pack I'll just say 500 at the least, so that's actually a good deal

ye op conveniently left out the fact that this is the price of a bundle that includes more stuff than that.

ideally we'd get a debundled version of most things but not by pushing your own agenda through facts you bend as you please

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

However, if its EXTREME value you are looking for, you might consider the Vegas Uber Bundle. Which while not containing the Rhino pack, does give you the 4x4 as well as 3 body kits, all for only 2495

H48PTTP.png

isn't it a normal vegas?

1 minute ago, Lign said:

isn't it a normal vegas?

yeah its a normal rwd vegas g20

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

then Cookie misinformed op

Edited by Lign

8 minutes ago, Lign said:

isn't it a normal vegas?

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Derp, I got confused, ignore me, I thought we were talking about the actual initial topic lol

Edited by Acornie

Just now, Acornie said:

Description says right in Cooky's screenshot "Includes both the Vegas G24 4x4 vehicle and kit"

The name of the pack itself says 4x4. kappa

H48PTTP.png

where?

1 minute ago, Lign said:

where?

I already caught my mistake and edited, I thought we were talking about the actual initial topic of Rhino pack

Thank you my fellows. Editing Post now.

Tried posting all that during a meeting... probably had to edit it 10 times even without catching that mistake lol.

Edited by CookiePuss

Vegas 4x4 is better in everything but speed in comprasion to G20.

I tried both for a while and 4x4 is more flexible - if you are tailed by G20, all you have to do is to take corner to shake it off.

Honestly, just invest 10000 JTs in Joker Distribution (12-13 weeks of playing both FCs for gold activity) and get 4x4, then get some kit. If I remember correctly they are cross-compatible anyway.

Edited by Mitne

normal price.  plan your purchases in advance , wait for possible discounts .Vegas with four open slots should be sold at contacts as planned . all Armas pacts are very old .

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

As I understand it, the Rhino Kit only comes in two packs, the Vegas Rocker kit, which costs 2269 w/o Premium and contains the clothing pack TAS20 Shotgun and vehicle kit:

Iz4ayaH.png

Or you can buy it in the Vegas Rocker Bundle w/ Vegas Rhino 4x4, which costs 4436 w/o premium and contains the 4x4, the clothing pack, the vehicle kit, as well as the Tas20 Shotgun:

HjrTT3F.png

Both of these seem fair prices to me.

However, if its EXTREME value you are looking for, you might consider the Vegas Uber Bundle. Which while not containing the Rhino pack, and has the 3WD rather than the 4x4 Vegas, as well as 3 body kits, all for only 2495

H48PTTP.png

They should have the uber bundle with a 4x4

Edited by _chain
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, _chain said:

They should have the uber bundle with a 4x4

for 6000 g1c

:^)

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

for 6000 g1c

:^)

For 14000. It's definitely worth the money, I swear! Please! 

Edited by _chain

Sign in to follow this