Sign in to follow this  
BiteTheBullet

Congratulations LO

Think it is more akin to knowing that you are going to poison bomb an area so you care less about killing individual bugs.

But with the influx players the pests are definitely crawling out from under their rocks and making it not so awesome in the mean time.  Gotta sell or transfer all your stuff to a legit account before BE after all. Wont be as easy to farm with battle eye after all.

With population numbers being restored to what they used to be some time ago, it has naturally brought in some of the bottom feeders who like to watch their computer play the game for them. You can either ride out the storm or wait for the battleye patch.

And despite what some people claim, fairfight and their in-house anticheat are most likely (99%) running. Fairfight just isn't on full-auto at the moment, because of some issues with false positives that have likely caused some collateral damage in form of legit players being banned for being too good in the game. (Combine someone with very good reaction times and spot-on eye-hand coordination with something like 5000 to 10000+h in APB and he/she is bound to be quite special in terms of stats that get gathered by a tool like fairfight.)

Edited by Chinook
changed the wording a bit

its ok the wait is worth it 🙂

1 minute ago, Chinook said:

And despite what some people claim, fairfight and their in-house anticheat are most likely (99%) running.

Just fairfight at the moment, and yes according to Matt they are reviewing every ban before it happens, so no auto bans for the time being.

Also worth reminding people that bans will no longer be broadcast in game our outside, so you will never again "know" that someone has been banned.

1 minute ago, Chinook said:

positives that have caused collateral damage in form of legit players being banned for being too good in the game.

This has never been stated as a reason for mistrusting FF bans.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Just fairfight at the moment, and yes according to Matt they are reviewing every ban before it happens, so no auto bans for the time being.

Also worth reminding people that bans will no longer be broadcast in game our outside, so you will never again "know" that someone has been banned.

This has never been stated as a reason for mistrusting FF bans.

I changed my wording a bit, but it is the most likely scenario. At some point the cheats being tuned to be less-obvious and top 1% skill are going to overlap in some parts of the statistics.

2 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I changed my wording a bit, but it is the most likely scenario. At some point the cheats being tuned to be less-obvious and top 1% skill are going to overlap in some parts of the statistics.

Opinions are fine. Just didn't want anyone thinking it was a fact.

In Citadel the situation in perfectly under control, the suspect of cheating is decreased or null every day since LO get the game.

This could be for many reasons:

• More players, the %relative of cheaters is less.
  • Best server performance, so also if a stupid begin to cheat, a good KV3 plus decent aim canT counter attack and win.
  • FFban page closed so they have less ego boost to feed.
  • Best coffee quality in Europe, legit players are more reactive and stomp blatant cheaters usually drunk or smoked.

Long life to Little Orbit :D

Hi everyone,

I appreciate the OP's sentiment, and we are doing what we can with the existing tools in place. The next patch with BattlEye is very very close.

I'm going to lock this thread, because I don't really see any further value in it. But I hope the OP will give us another chance down the road as things improve.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 12
  • Thanks 9