Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

GM tool: Swap crosshair colors

59 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

>statistics based anticheat

>90% of guns in the game are heavily influenced by RNG

ok lol

As if shot accuracy is the only possible metric... But, just so you know, you can get stats for crosshair on target that are simply more accurate than the actual shots hitting it. This should be mainly used to detect blatants. Now you ask, what about silent aim? Well in that case you can just detect that the crosshair isn't even remotely on target and the shots are still hitting it.

Edited by swft

On 1/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yes. Let's annoy the legit population of APB to try and stop a minority with a method that won't even work and does nothing but annoy legit players.

Great idea OP.

You didn't added it to the pile. I'm disappointed.

Just now, Mitne said:

You didn't added it to the pile. I'm disappointed.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

On 1/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, Defibrillator said:

Idk from where did u get this color idea from. 

Red is the color with more wavelength amongst colors. That is why everything crucial and important are marked red. Let it be from traffic light, siren lights in ambulances, flares etc. Also red is quicker to notice among colors. Thats why dominos and pizza hut got red colors in em.

So..now i hope u understand why color red is soo important. Red is not much affected by smoke, fog etc as well

Fun fact: 80's kids loved superman cuz of his red colored cape

I don't think you get the point of this topic

As to respond to OP , while i think it's quite a smar idea @BXNNXD has a point , a triggerbot is usually made with tools that make their tweaking very easy , so it wont be a problem at all for someone to change it , also yes , when anticheat mesures starts to affect legit players , it is a problem , still i think that should be a tool that a GM can use if he has to monitor someone

42 minutes ago, Ketog said:

I don't think you get the point of this topic

As to respond to OP , while i think it's quite a smar idea @BXNNXD has a point , a triggerbot is usually made with tools that make their tweaking very easy , so it wont be a problem at all for someone to change it , also yes , when anticheat mesures starts to affect legit players , it is a problem , still i think that should be a tool that a GM can use if he has to monitor someone

I understand the whole post dude..it would be insane to replace the red crosshair. It would be weird enough for me to have a purple or green color when i move my crosshair on enemy.

Red is mostly preferred in these ocassions. Any gun which involves quick reflexes like sniper or shotties. Red is most suitable.

Red is inevitable for me..go away!!

Edited by Defibrillator

Me: Crosshair turns red, shoots.

Teammate: "Yo, why tf you shoot me?"

Me: Crosshair turn green, shoots.

System: "Teammate has gone offline."