Sign in to follow this  
Kommaranda

FF is active

Are you sure cuz there are multiple ragecheater promoting their 10$ hack, while killing the fun of legits and closets all together.

FF has often been lethargic in squashing cheaters, even obvious ones. This is nothing new, and it's why we're getting BattlEye.

• Like 1

Even if it is, players caught know they will get their accounts back with BE. Might as well go full blatant til then.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Even if it is, players caught know they will get their accounts back with BE. Might as well go full blatant til then.

So in theory i could download a cheat and ragehack blatantly cuz i wont get cought or will get unbanned anyway?! 

I wouldn't bet on it.

Seems to me that Little Orbit made this announcement knowing full well it put them in a vulnerable position. Just because they plan to unban the "majority", doesn't mean they will unban people who only started cheating within this window of time, in an attempt to abuse the good motivations behind LO's actions.

Edited by -Rachel-

"While killing the fun and closest?

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Comments like these which i am seeing more on and more on this forum really shows who the cheaters are in this game and it shows how many people who play video games don't have a good conscience about anything. Your basically supporting and suggesting that people do wrong . Do you guys even hear yourself?

And the staff wants to give players GM titles lmfao.

2 minutes ago, BetaAlanine said:

So in theory i could download a cheat and ragehack blatantly cuz i wont get cought or will get unbanned anyway?! 

Sounds like it, yes. 

Just now, -Rachel- said:

I wouldn't bet on it.

Nor would I. The average APB gamer well, thats another story. 

Just now, -Rachel- said:

I wouldn't bet on it.

I wouldnt do it anyway, but how can they give up like that? Like rly they let them roam free.

Just now, BetaAlanine said:

I wouldnt do it anyway, but how can they give up like that? Like rly they let them roam free.

I wouldn't bet against it being a trap either.

Just now, LAPDAlonso said:

Your basically supporting and suggesting that people do wrong .

Bruh that came from MattScott, not from us. 

1 minute ago, -Rachel- said:

Oof I hope not... last thing the community needs is more lies.

Especially from the big boss man. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Oof I hope not... last thing the community needs is more lies.

Especially from the big boss man. 

I'm okay if they lied so they can catch more cheaters.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh that came from MattScott, not from us. 

So MattScott the CEO said " Even if it is, players caught know they will get their accounts back with BE. Might as well go full blatant til then.  "

So why didn't you put his name by the quote like - MattScott?

Also find me the quote? the exact quote where he said this.

Lets play a game

Why are there so few enfs.

A) They had a random dc

B) Enfs dont like baylan

C) They got farmed by 2-3 cheaters all evening long and had no fun

HINT: Its not A nor B

https://imgur.com/BQBWu1U

Edited by BetaAlanine

7 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

I doubt they'd have done it with the intention of inducing players to cheat and then get caught. That being said, if previously clean people opt to cheat expecting to get their account back imminently in a mass unban, but then totally have their shit ruined because LO don't unban cheaters from after they took over, I'll have less than no sympathy.

Although I expect pretty much no one's been stupid enough to do that.

2 minutes ago, BetaAlanine said:

Lets play a game

Why are there so few enfs.

A) They had a random dc

B) Enfs dont like baylan

C) They got farmed by 2-3 cheaters all evening long and had no fun

HINT: Its not A nor B

https://imgur.com/BQBWu1U

Unless he swapped over since I logged out, the guy advertising hax on Baylan was an Enforcer.

Just now, MrChan said:

I doubt they'd have done it with the intention of inducing players to cheat and then get caught. That being said, if previously clean people opt to cheat expecting to get their account back imminently in a mass unban, but then totally have their shit ruined because LO don't unban cheaters from after they took over, I'll have less than no sympathy.

Although I expect pretty much no one's been stupid enough to do that.

That was basically my point.

3 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Unless he swapped over since I logged out, the guy advertising hax on Baylan was an Enforcer.

You see he let us alone without any protection that ego just left when i came on 😞

And funny fact is that most of them will be unbanned .... i bet dats why they cheating even harder.

9 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

So MattScott the CEO said " Even if it is, players caught know they will get their accounts back with BE. Might as well go full blatant til then.  "

I wanna see this too 

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Truthfully, I've seen quite a few of those lately. It varies from the regular rage hacker to the Silver player who 'developed' a massive skill increase all of a sudden. I think I'll start writing down some names and watch them closely when BE goes live.

7 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

And funny fact is that most of them will be unbanned .... i bet dats why they cheating even harder.

I highly doubt any cheater who gets banned in the time-frame between LO's announcement and BE's release, will get unbanned.
It's a very simple thing to exclude accounts from X till Y date and you'd know that when making the announcement.  Hence Matt's answer was "most accounts will be unbanned" ... not ALL.
(some wouldn't cause of "other ban reasons, such as fraud" --- but you can also guess he wasn't gonna say explicitly "oh and those who cheat between now and the release of BE, since it'd be stupid to even mention this as a temptation to silly players - much smarter to just say "most accounts")

Edited by Tigrix

if the Community manager or Matt Scott himself can address the influx of cheaters now because Matt himself said there will be a 2nd chance to everyone apart from illegal things there rubbing it into Matt's and the LO Team's face and should be dealt with accordingly because there just abusing Matt right now out of the goodness of his heart and the team's heart i don't mind cheaters coming back as long as they don't hack or anything i would commend a 2nd chance just stupid how people have just rose against Matt's good intentions 😕

21 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

6 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

I wanna see this too 

Sorry guys, had a meeting.

" We’re not going to unban all players, for instance players committing credit card fraud, but we’re going to unban the majority of the bans."

-MattScott

So yeah, unless you got banned for credit card fraud, you getting yer account back fams.

Well why even bother banning them right?

Edited by BetaAlanine

Sign in to follow this