Sign in to follow this  
Kommaranda

FF is active

If you think you will have a second chance after being banned for cheating under LO administration then think twice before doing that, allow me to explain why. The announcement of unbanning players posted by LO's CEO MattScott only applies to every ban that was enforced under Reloaded Productions-G1's administration, as you all are aware LO is the current owner of the game and with that, they have brought their Code of conduct and game policy as well as their Term of service, this means that all reports are being investigated and account actions are being enforced by LO's customer support team.

I understand the confusion, however, encouraging players to cheat or encouraging others to have any involvement in a behavior contrary to the Tos will have consequences.

Edited by PGAW67
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PGAW67 said:

If you think you will have a second chance after being banned for cheating under LO administration then think twice before doing that, allow me to explain why. The announcement of unbanning players posted by LO's CEO MattScott only applies to every ban that was enforced under Reloaded Productions-G1's administration, as you all are aware LO is the current owner of the game and with that, they have brought their Code of conduct and game policy as well as their Term of service, this means that all reports are being investigated and account actions are being enforced by LO's customer support team.

I understand the confusion, however, encouraging players to cheat or encouraging to have any involvement in a behavior contrary to the Tos will have consequences.

PRFaxQs.gif

30 minutes ago, PGAW67 said:

I understand the confusion, however, encouraging players to cheat or encouraging others to have any involvement in a behavior contrary to the Tos will have consequences.

I imagine you're right. TBH I see the people who are weak and stupid enough to give in to their impulses and cheat right now are going to be quite unpleasantly surprised at the next patch. I figure this is just good ol' Darwin sorting things out.

Sign in to follow this