Jump to content
iSymbolic

JIGGLY TIDDIES!!!

Recommended Posts

Was a matter of time with a new game engine on the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Finally a reason to bump the tatas and thighs sliders to full throttle. 

Edited by _chain
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all i want is to be able to use the pole in trespass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want jiggally tiddie physics in the new engine update 😧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 6:00 PM, LoveForMatt said:

This game is too pure for that.

"If you pull this off I'll let you fuck my sister.  Just kidding, I don't have a sister.  I do have a dog though..." -Gumball

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

"If you pull this off I'll let you fuck my sister.  Just kidding, I don't have a sister.  I do have a dog though..." -Gumball

Which would be the same.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 7:31 PM, iSymbolic said:

I want JIGGLY TIDDIES \O/ 

We all want, but seeing how feminism is striking on games, I don't think LO wants to fight that.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way I can see a valid cause for this is if there is hair physics and other such things added as well at the same time.

it's not oversexulizing  if it is balanced like this to where it just looks and feels more real for immersion purposes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 7:31 PM, iSymbolic said:

I want JIGGLY TIDDIES \O/ 

I gotchu fam.

 

QCzLF6s.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I gotchu fam.

 

QCzLF6s.gif

H O T

can't wait for UE3.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

We all want, but seeing how feminism is striking on games, I don't think LO wants to fight that.

Yeah and why listen to third wave feminist when they don't stand for equality? #gamergate would suggest there is sexism in the gaming industry, but the people that make such claims are not the kind of people in the industry's target market is anyway.

 

We can't have porn or violent movies on the internet because the internet is used by schools too?

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak, just because a baby can't chew it.” - Mark Twain

Edited by VickyFox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Yeah and why listen to third wave feminist when they don't stand for equality? #gamergate would suggest there is sexism in the gaming industry, but the people that make such claims are not the kind of people in the industry's target market is anyway.

 

We can't have porn or violent movies on the internet because the internet is used by schools too?

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak, just because a baby can't chew it.” - Mark Twain

Yeah, but look at many games changing things just to make them happy, kinda sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×