Drake Dragoon

Top Sugestions by Players

Please help me compile a full list!

Most of these suggestions have been said already, but I am going to make a list like Santa - but you can check it twice.

*I want to thank the devs for resolving a few issues already, like adding Scav Sam and Colorful Creeper back to the pet box (and other fixes), and for adding a few new GM's. Thank You!

1. Stack Splitting - since the fix for stack splitting is a big task, why not have a temporary work around until then? Simply make all non-sellable items now have a merchant value of at least 1 chip. Now all items can be exchanged via merchants and all stacks can be split using this workaround method.

2. Hit Boxes - The only good toon in this game is the smallest female toon you can create. But since that isn't explained to new users, they spend weeks leveling a huge male toon, only to discover they wasted their time and must start all over with a new tiny female toon. This is a big problem. I suggest the hit boxes be 1 size fits all OR give more defense to bigger hit boxes.

- "Or simply make an injector or another way to change gender." - Kishoot

3. Auction Chat - at the moment it appears Auction Chat is only regional and that means I can't trade with lower level players that aren't in my current region. It makes no sense at all. But using Global for auction chat gets you scalded by a GM, so... the only thing to do is travel to each region spamming auction chat all over the game using the regional auction chat option. Not good.

4. Splash Screens - something as simple as swapping out an image should be done overnight and it's one of the first things that should have been done. Why? because it immediately sends a message to everyone logging in that L.O. is making changes, it can be used to advertise or update players on the game state, and can be used to identify current events - like xmas and halloween. 'A picture says a thousand words' and updates players without forcing them into the forum to find out what is happening. I suggest stamping it with a new L.O. logo.

5. Items - Unattune Kit (untradable) in the marketplace is the #1 new item idea that players instantly claim they will buy (at $5 each). Need I say more?

- L.O. T-Shirt to be redeemed through the marketplace, with a code given to all active accounts. Nothing like free advertising, and a T-Shirt is the most basic of items you can add.

- [Portable Lifenet Pod] that I can set near an area that I want to scavenge or grind. Then I can fast travel back and forth from my pod to any LN Facility on the map that I have activated.

6. Social Media - you need a newly updated Facebook (if you don't already) and some reason to get players to go there, like a free item or monthly premium award. (Twitter is currently semi-active, good start)

7. Premium Rewards - not only bringing a nice rotation of premium rewards back (for now), but also to someday add NEW items for only premium members who have paid for a subscription. New content is what drives the economy of the top game in todays market, FortNite, which also has the 'Free To Play with Cosmetic Purchases' business model. Once new content slows down, so do sales.

8. Chip Limit - raise the 'visible' chip limit to 99y in the players pack and also to 99y in trade windows. At the moment, you must send 9.99y at a time to an alt and count the emails to see how many chips you have (above 10y), and to trade more than 10y right now means you have to pay 10y at a time on trust. I can't think of a reason not to fix this.

9. Armored Horses - it would be totally awesome to have the old Wasteland Runner again, or the Portland Runner Armor. I believe those old horses could be painted as well. I noticed that the Stable Manager has a paint option, yet no stable items can currently be painted.

Below are some requests which may be resolved with a new game engine, or may take some extra work beyond what is possible anytime soon:

10. Anti-Cheat System - this is one of the more code intensive fixes that I believe will be resolved within the newly developed game engine (when it arrives)

11. Missions - a lot of them have unbalanced rewards or are entirely broken

12. Weapon and Armor Choices - most weapons and armor are useless once you reach level 55 except the new AP weapons and GT Armor. It is recommended that G.O.R.E. be balanced with AP to add more variety, along with adding more choices. Inluding choices for Heavy Weapons, Automatic Rifles/Pistols, Crossbow, and other builds that were left behind.

13. Factions - have lost their luster and are almost meaningless at this point. That said, when there were hundreds or even thousands of players, I think the experience was a bit more on par with what people expected.

14. In-game notice/info board for player run events - this could be a simple sign with a generic icon to be clicked by players within the game. It could automatically open up the events sub-forum when clicked (like how the poker chip in the menu can open up the marketplace web page), where event listings can be monitored and not abused. The link may never have to be updated unless the events sub-forum page is moved.

15. Steam Trading Cards - as suggested in this posting:

16. New Vehicle - a truck. There are already truck models in the game. Just add a Vandal vehicle script, and BAM! a truck is made. A few simple paint jobs and decals, and you have several new items.

17. Trinket Models In-World - this idea is actually neat. Make an attachable area on the player model to display the currently equipped trinket with an in-world model. I think this will be far off because it will actually require a professional 3D modeler to use the images from the icon and build it into a low polygon, low texture, displayable item. And possibly some sort of physics to dangle around while you move. But I still love the idea.

As suggested from this posting:

Other Ideas:

18. Dome Upgrade - Wouldn't it be cool if the Dome was actually in-world, maybe in Epsilon (where not much is going on), and other players could spectate? It would have to be set up as instances to work (like many team missions that currently exist). Then, players could learn by watching, and even pay a small chip admission to attend. I would be in the stands "Booo! Your doing it wrong!" =P

- And speaking of Dome, I think the old Dev/GM names on the level 10 bosses should be swapped out with current names, that is, unless it's more appropriate to shoot the old devs in the face to take out those aggressions (in the game of course).

- "Add bots in "blood Sports" in all its levels, although in 2011 it was always active in all its levels, now nobody plays. This would add more gameplay to the game, being the bots not very difficult to kill could train the new players." - Aura Croft

19. Daily Rewards - a player in-game suggested that we be given a reward for logging in with activity each day. This could be calculated by hours of play (like steam card drops) or just simply by logging in after 24 hours has passed again. The reward could be in the form of Reward Points to be redeemed in the marketplace, which would promote frequent player logins and drive more traffic to the marketplace. 

20. Combined Loot Window - a player suggested that loot from multiple enemy kills should be combined into 1 window to make looting easier. Other games, such as 'Lord of the Rings Online', do this well. And while the idea sounds great, it could prove to be challenging in multiplayer where teams and raids share the kills. Maybe someone has ideas that could make this possible. I am also concerned about whether or not L.O. would want to do this, because they need 'boost' items, like harvest boosters, to generate funds in a FTP game. But it's stil worth discusing further.

21. Faction leader - "... this person could be like a moderator of the chat 'Faction' and could regulate the asset in each faction (being able to throw from the faction to possible cheaters or very toxic people), making the game more correct, protected and addictive, given the belonging to each faction, making this the most important value and a social role." - Aura Croft

- " simply add raids for factions which have two difficulties. One easy as fuck, the other with stronger NPCs where players might need to focus specific NPCs or crossheal properly to survive. This way you add a repeatable method to earn faction, besides simply killing NPCs, still earn faction/xp but can add a proper payout as well. Then of course it also adds at least something to group play besides Citadel." - Reaps989

22. Blood Sports -  "Remove Assault, Remove Deathmatch, Remove Survival. Add team deathmatch, then simply lower requirements to start a match to 4 players rather than 5. This will stop team-stacking." - Reaps989

23. Premium Prices - lower the cost of premium again by almost half until the game is redeveloped.

24. Customizable Farms - allow paint kits to be used on the player built farms, so the interior and/or exterior can be painted. Also allow the scarecrow to be customized, and possibly the furniture textures.

25. Transit System - I love the idea of waiting for the buss, the paying some chips to ride it to another town. The whole team can ride together and pick seats on the buss. OR a train that circles the wastelands - and if you are willing to take some damage you can jump off of the moving train. AND a crumbled monorail system already exists - you could do town events to restore it and only the controlling faction can ride the monorail thru pvp areas. 

26. Hairstyles Tab - Currently, the button to change hairstyles is positioned on all tabs, but only works from the Wardrobe Tab.

27. Minigames - Sunshine Corners basketball court and tennis ball court would make perfect locations for minigames. There are also a few broken rollercoaster theme parks throughout the wastelands where it would be awesome to do a town event to get the theme park running again! People have also suggested that Black Jack return, but as I recall, it was removed due to player exploits and a possible gray area in gambling. If players pay cash for G1C and buy items from the marketplace, sell them to get chips, then blow those chips on Black Jack in FE; it could be considered gambling.

28. Mutant (or other) Player Models - As suggested in this thread, it would be pretty cool if you could start as a Mutant or other modified humanoid. My only concern is that the player model should match the storyline, and if I choose to be a Shiva Mutant then I must be a Shiva follower. The game isn't currently set up for the player direction to split that far into an enemy role, but possibly a reformed enemy spy? Maybe the player could have the choice to add modifications, or 'mutate', as part of a reward for gaining trust or experience with a specific NPC clan (like Shiva).

And let's not forget to check out this posting to view a few of the same suggestions, along with more detailed suggestions for specific new items, item fixes, and mission fixes:

UPDATED with suggestions posted by other players (Novasmelly, Barton Blue, Guinylen, ItsHooli, Aura Croft, Lukasocs, Vít Eliášek, Phallacy, Reaps989, Kishoot, Auroch and more)

Edited by Drake Dragoon
Wording reconstruction
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Drake Dragoon said:

5. Items - Unattune Kit in the marketplace is the #1 new item idea that players instantly claim they will buy (at $5 each). Need I say more? And an L.O. T-Shirt to be redeemed through the marketplace, with a code given to all active accounts. Nothing like free advertising, and a T-Shirt is the most basic of items you can add.

Unattune kit: Make it non-tradeable too.

4 hours ago, Drake Dragoon said:

6. Social Media - you need a newly updated Facebook (if you don't already) and some reason to get players to go there, like a free item or monthly premium award.

Though they have been somewhat actively engaged in Twitter business.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Drake Dragoon said:

OK so most of these suggestions have been said already, but I am going to make a list like Santa - but you can check it twice.

Obviously there are plenty of other issues and bugs with missions and pvp, but these are just the ideas that are most important to me at the moment, and a ton of players in the Global chat.

*I left out a lot of the bigger code intensive requests because most of those issues should be resolved in the new game engine.

1. Stack Splitting - since the fix for stack splitting is a big task, why not have a temporary work around until then? Simply make all non-sellable items now have a merchant value of at least 1 chip. Now all items can be exchanged via merchants and all stacks can be split using this workaround method.

2. Hit Boxes - The only good toon in this game is the smallest female toon you can create. But since that isn't explained to new users, they spend weeks leveling a huge male toon, only to discover they wasted their time and must start all over with a new tiny female toon. This is a big problem. I suggest the hit boxes be 1 size fits all OR give more defense to bigger hit boxes.

3. Auction Chat - at the moment it appears Auction Chat is only regional and that means I can't trade with lower level players that aren't in my current region. It makes no sense at all. But using Global for auction chat gets you scalded by a GM, so... the only thing to do is travel to each region spamming auction chat all over the game using the regional auction chat option. Not good.

4. Splash Screens - something as simple as swapping out an image should be done overnight and it's one of the first things that should have been done. Why? because it immediately sends a message to everyone logging in that L.O. is making changes, it can be used to advertise or update players on the game state, and can be used to identify current events - like xmas and halloween. 'A picture says a thousand words' and updates players without forcing them into the forum to find out what is happening. I suggest stamping it with a new L.O. logo.

5. Items - Unattune Kit (untradable) in the marketplace is the #1 new item idea that players instantly claim they will buy (at $5 each). Need I say more?

- L.O. T-Shirt to be redeemed through the marketplace, with a code given to all active accounts. Nothing like free advertising, and a T-Shirt is the most basic of items you can add.

6. Social Media - you need a newly updated Facebook (if you don't already) and some reason to get players to go there, like a free item or monthly premium award. (Twitter is currently semi-active, good start)

UPDATED with Guiny additions - more ideas please

Your point are good, but you missed the most important ones:

1- Game need Anticheat ( its main reason players left to play, as i know)

2- Game need be rebuild , being more faction oriented ( as original intention game is designed)

3- Game need quit or rebuild some bad things done ( ap inyector, life harversters, free dyes.... really game changed and its not a " challenge" actually)

4- Some rewards are incompleted or are simply bad ( not fun make a level 25 mision and aget a reward of level 5 weapon or just useless number of chips, is really frustating for new players)

5- weapons, equip at level 55 is simple. the best weapons/ equip is so limited, making a choice of 3 armor or  3 weapon when game have 100 items or more in that level than is useless. (seriusly game is capable to put similar stats in all equip  same level? )

6 in coincidence with your put 6, i will say about best form of promoting a game is the " reviews" or experience others players have. In this part game is going so bad, since old company have " the biggest one  review in almost all games had".

Steam is a platform where is a big activity of players and exist another steam platform are not called steam where game can be launched. said this i not see so much " movement in steam forum" or any other same place. Twitter is the biggest one, but is more dificult to move people to play.

From my point of view, the most easy way to make a " big population" is make an anouncement in all platform but " ofering something new, something fresh, something where player is necesary to make a new start project and where the player is the center of all".

Ofering more of the same, will make game being more of the same, so being a nobody playing game

• Thanks 1

An ingame notice/info board for player run events would be a huge addition imo, but that's more of a QoL than a necessity. Bringing premium rewards back for subs would be a good one too

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2019 at 10:10 AM, ItsHooli said:

An ingame notice/info board for player run events would be a huge addition imo, but that's more of a QoL than a necessity. Bringing premium rewards back for subs would be a good one too

I like the events information board idea. I'm just curious if players would use the board to make profane statements when it's not being used for real events.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Drake Dragoon said:

I like the events information board idea. I'm just curious if players would use the board to make profane statements when it's not being used for real events.

Could be something simple like a link button (like $ button on minimap) to take you to event subforum posts. Would mean that it's already moderated by LO, a text box of sorts ingame would have to be watched by GMs if implemented.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 5:21 PM, Drake Dragoon said:

Please help me compile a full list!

Most of these suggestions have been said already, but I am going to make a list like Santa - but you can check it twice.

2. Hit Boxes - The only good toon in this game is the smallest female toon you can create. But since that isn't explained to new users, they spend weeks leveling a huge male toon, only to discover they wasted their time and must start all over with a new tiny female toon. This is a big problem. I suggest the hit boxes be 1 size fits all OR give more defense to bigger hit boxes.

Or just allow males to scale down in size to equal that of a female character, then add "one time" quest item (kinda like the faction reset in flagstaff) and cash shop item which will change a character's current "scaling" to that very same minimum.

Any boosts can be quickly abused, even if you consider the idea "Well my male is 50% bigger", does that mean 50% more health or defenses in general would fair? Even if it was 25%, people would roll male simply because at no point will being a small female give you "that" much of an advantage.

Then consider client/server-side issues causing heavier warp between players, it's simply not a solid idea to add boosts as if everything is consistent.

I have updated the list with suggestions provided above. Keep em' coming, and thanks!

Edited by Drake Dragoon

On 1/6/2019 at 11:21 PM, Drake Dragoon said:

Or simply make an injector or another way to change gender.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:35 PM, Kishoot said:

Or simply make an injector or another way to change gender.

Well ya there's that option as well, but you'd still need it to change your character's "scale" of height. Even then, it should be possible for male/female characters to simply be cosmetic rather than anything involving game mechanics.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Reaps989 said:

Well ya there's that option as well, but you'd still need it to change your character's "scale" of height. Even then, it should be possible for male/female characters to simply be cosmetic rather than anything involving game mechanics.

if the game is re-launched, why does not the height aspect remain the same for everyone? although in fallout 76 as in other morpgs only the thin / athletic / fat weight is modified.

I want to add a couple of other suggestions:

1- Add bots in "blood Sports" in all its levels, although in 2011 it was always active in all its levels, now nobody plays. This would add more gameplay to the game, being the bots not very difficult to kill could train the new players.

2- Faction leader: This is an idea that I have said several times, although this person could be like a moderator of the chat " Faction "and could regulate the asset in each faction (being able to throw from the faction to possible cheaters or very toxic people), making the game more correct, protected and addictive, given the belonging to each faction, making this the most important value and a social role

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

if the game is re-launched, why does not the height aspect remain the same for everyone? although in fallout 76 as in other morpgs only the thin / athletic / fat weight is modified.

I want to add a couple of other suggestions:

1- Add bots in "blood Sports" in all its levels, although in 2011 it was always active in all its levels, now nobody plays. This would add more gameplay to the game, being the bots not very difficult to kill could train the new players.

2- Faction leader: This is an idea that I have said several times, although this person could be like a moderator of the chat " Faction "and could regulate the asset in each faction (being able to throw from the faction to possible cheaters or very toxic people), making the game more correct, protected and addictive, given the belonging to each faction, making this the most important value and a social role

Bloodsports : Remove Assault, Remove Deathmatch, Remove Survival. Add team deathmatch, then simply lower requirements to start a match to 4 players rather than 5. This will stop team-stacking.

As for promoting training for players... simply add raids for factions which have two difficulties. One easy as fuck, the other with stronger NPCs where players might need to focus specific NPCs or crossheal properly to survive.

This way you add a repeatable method to earn faction, besides simply killing NPCs, still earn faction/xp but can add a proper payout as well. Then of course it also adds at least something to group play besides Citadel.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 12:31 AM, Reaps989 said:

Bloodsports : Remove Assault, Remove Deathmatch, Remove Survival. Add team deathmatch, then simply lower requirements to start a match to 4 players rather than 5. This will stop team-stacking.

As for promoting training for players... simply add raids for factions which have two difficulties. One easy as fuck, the other with stronger NPCs where players might need to focus specific NPCs or crossheal properly to survive.

This way you add a repeatable method to earn faction, besides simply killing NPCs, still earn faction/xp but can add a proper payout as well. Then of course it also adds at least something to group play besides Citadel.

about faction leader I think it's one thing that would help control everything, you know what I mean, you know well that there are people who use different characters in different factions and that for pvp is not good at all and if well this could put the cheats in a "no faction" being this a punishment enough to be able to expel those people from the game. The faction leaders could control the chat corresponding to their faction and expel from the faction. I think this would make a social role that would trap the player and fit him in his faction and give a reason to his belonging, being more than a game a way of life making it more addictive.

What do you think about it?

Edited by Aroa Croft

13 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

about faction leader I think it's one thing that would help control everything, you know what I mean, you know well that there are people who use different characters in different factions and that for pvp is not good at all and if well this could put the cheats in a "no faction" being this a punishment enough to be able to expel those people from the game. The faction leaders could control the chat corresponding to their faction and expel from the faction. I think this would make a social role that would trap the player and fit him in his faction and give a reason to his belonging, being more than a game a way of life making it more addictive.

What do you think about it?

That's sounds like a ridiculous suggestion to me, because of the current state. But i like the Faction leader concept,  everything else you just mentioned seems pointless. When there is a cheater ingame, it's not the Faction leader's job to kick the player out of the faction(What's the benefit?), The player should be removed immediately from the game by the GMs or if there aren't any online report it to LO support. These are the only few things the faction leader could probably do:

1. Temporary mute (atleast for 5 min) players who are misbehaving in faction chat, if they keep going after they were muted. it should be reported. (Kicking makes no sense,  players could change the name and join the same faction again or do have more toons on the same faction)

2. When a player becomes a Faction leader, The leader will have access to buff/auras which could benefit in pvp and crafting on a team with the players from the same faction. (Only in "open world" and not in Bloodsports.)

3. Allied Faction leaders chat channel: Where the faction leader can communicate with other faction leader's who are allied to the faction. Examples : for arranging stuff, request reinforcements etc.

Edited by Viscera
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Viscera said:

That's sounds like a ridiculous suggestion to me, because of the current state. But i like the Faction leader concept,  everything else you just mentioned seems pointless. When there is a cheater ingame, it's not the Faction leader's job to kick the player out of the faction(What's the benefit?), The player should be removed immediately from the game by the GMs or if there aren't any online report it to LO support. These are the only few things the faction leader could probably do:

1. Temporary mute (atleast for 5 min) players who are misbehaving in faction chat, if they keep going after they were muted. it should be reported. (Kicking makes no sense,  players could change the name and join the same faction again or do have more toons on the same faction)

2. When a player becomes a Faction leader, The leader will have access to buff/auras which could benefit in pvp and crafting on a team with the players from the same faction. (Only in "open world" and not in Bloodsports.)

3. Allied Faction leaders chat channel: Where the faction leader can communicate with other faction leader's who are allied to the faction. Examples : for arranging stuff, request reinforcements etc.

I think you misunderstand the concept in which my idea is aimed, that's why I asked nysek opinion. My idea goes in the sense of sociability, which has lost the game and what made it a super addictive game. I refer to past times where there were great clans and although the simple belonging to a faction "was worth something, giving you a role" and the troll to your faction gave you KOS, for me it is the strongest point of the game. In my point of view, your point 1 (mute) is worthless, your point 2 would be discriminatory and your point 3 could not be made since there are clans that do not pvp or do not pve.

My suggestion that the faction leader can "control it from beginning to end" is given by the experience that there are cheaters who move when they are discovered and if there were 6 people responsible as leader of each faction, problems like "players banned that return "and several problems such as cheats / dupes, since every faction player would have a reference and a role within it, making a more honest community in general. The problem in all this would be, who to choose? but this happens now with the gms. The difference is that a GM does not play (or that's what you can believe) and a faction leader does.

It is clear that a field player and in permanent contact with his community does a thousand times more help than a GM

9 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

I think you misunderstand the concept in which my idea is aimed, that's why I asked nysek opinion. My idea goes in the sense of sociability, which has lost the game and what made it a super addictive game. I refer to past times where there were great clans and although the simple belonging to a faction "was worth something, giving you a role" and the troll to your faction gave you KOS, for me it is the strongest point of the game. In my point of view, your point 1 (mute) is worthless, your point 2 would be discriminatory and your point 3 could not be made since there are clans that do not pvp or do not pve.

My suggestion that the faction leader can "control it from beginning to end" is given by the experience that there are cheaters who move when they are discovered and if there were 6 people responsible as leader of each faction, problems like "players banned that return "and several problems such as cheats / dupes, since every faction player would have a reference and a role within it, making a more honest community in general. The problem in all this would be, who to choose? but this happens now with the gms. The difference is that a GM does not play (or that's what you can believe) and a faction leader does.

It is clear that a field player and in permanent contact with his community does a thousand times more help than a GM

If you take out PvP, FE is very sociable.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

My suggestion that the faction leader can "control it from beginning to end" is given by the experience that there are cheaters who move when they are discovered and if there were 6 people responsible as leader of each faction, problems like "players banned that return "and several problems such as cheats / dupes, since every faction player would have a reference and a role within it🤔(How is this supposed to work? explain me), making a more honest community in general. The problem in all this would be, who to choose? but this happens now with the gms. The difference is that a GM does not play (or that's what you can believe) and a faction leader does.

It is clear that a field player and in permanent contact with his community does a thousand times more help than a GM ( "WOT?!" )

You clearly don't understand what i was saying , But yes i know that you have mentioned before that you are lacking in english a lot, (BtwIf you copy-paste everything what i type on google translate, it doesn't translate everything properly)

How would muting players be worthless?, It's definitly a better solution then kicking players from the faction as you mentioned before. Also another important thing about GMs, i have been playing FE lately now, i can tell you that the GMs in 2019 are doing a far better job then we all have expected compared to the old ones, I can see them online almost everday and they are helping players regularly now, also i heard they are active in events aswell, which is a good thing!

2. is discriminatory?!, Whaaaat... (Explain pls)

Y8V8mxf.jpg

3. Weren't we discussing about the FACTIONS, when did we talk about clans?!

Not every player is in a clan. 

So here I was wondering today just out of the blue at work, why arent there any post apocalyptic games out there that allow you to be a mutant? Like I dont even mean multi limbed chaos monsters from another plane of existence, just clones irreversibly messed up from whatever that you could even be slightly better at Muts. Would not be all that hard, customization could be as simple as just letting you choose from a selection of Shiva Follower head models, maybe a couple of the crazy NPC stuff like the CHOTA have, and bam, something new and jarring compared to what anyone else has thrown out. RP could be fun, could have some factions react to you differently in dialogue and quests, and mutie "horde" clans could be fun.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Auroch said:

So here I was wondering today just out of the blue at work, why arent there any post apocalyptic games out there that allow you to be a mutant? Like I dont even mean multi limbed chaos monsters from another plane of existence, just clones irreversibly messed up from whatever that you could even be slightly better at Muts. Would not be all that hard, customization could be as simple as just letting you choose from a selection of Shiva Follower head models, maybe a couple of the crazy NPC stuff like the CHOTA have, and bam, something new and jarring compared to what anyone else has thrown out. RP could be fun, could have some factions react to you differently in dialogue and quests, and mutie "horde" clans could be fun.

+1 For this suggestion, Tbh i always wanted to play as a Shiva follower lol, But the Clones are already mutants themselves,So Just like most of the games thesedays, it would be great to have different skins for your clones. Some shiva skin examples: 

c3b8e0cfdb76e877491c0ba27a409070.png8e45b3fef94363902cb9688126ad793c.pnga675755f715093ac254bb8ed3259f594.pngc85f1cdd1aaa22125a69c6d2aa079d8a.png7204bf4faa5c21713cf2b144c96ea15a.png

Female skin:

be8057866d8daab1cdd14eec88f518e3.png

Edited by Viscera
  • Like 1

I get you, mostly it looks like some editing will be involved, take away the hose, shrink some of the spots on the face, and bam, majority of the face armor fits. I am proposing that the bodies stay stock clone, but if you have seen the CHOTA running around with the spikes coming out of a bloody arm then that would look cool AND be interesting even clipping through armor alond with some of the other hings that can be done, there is a lot can can be added purely for RP.

18 minutes ago, Auroch said:

I get you, mostly it looks like some editing will be involved, take away the hose, shrink some of the spots on the face, and bam, majority of the face armor fits. I am proposing that the bodies stay stock clone, but if you have seen the CHOTA running around with the spikes coming out of a bloody arm then that would look cool AND be interesting even clipping through armor alond with some of the other hings that can be done, there is a lot can can be added purely for RP.

https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Enemy:_Kevin_Jurgens

32184f2decaf294af02ddbe060eae760.png

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 11:21 AM, Viscera said:

You clearly don't understand what i was saying , But yes i know that you have mentioned before that you are lacking in english a lot, (BtwIf you copy-paste everything what i type on google translate, it doesn't translate everything properly)How would muting players be worthless?, It's definitly a better solution then kicking players from the faction as you mentioned before. Also another important thing about GMs, i have been playing FE lately now, i can tell you that the GMs in 2019 are doing a far better job then we all have expected compared to the old ones, I can see them online almost everday and they are helping players regularly now, also i heard they are active in events aswell, which is a good thing!2. is discriminatory?!, Whaaaat... (Explain pls)

Y8V8mxf.jpg

3. Weren't we discussing about the FACTIONS, when did we talk about clans?!Not every player is in a clan. 

thanks for your interest in my google translator, but I think it works perfectly for now. However the abuse of colors or troll style images does not help at all to good communication.

I remain in what I have explained and although the same I look at it from a social perspective in order to return "to the good times of 2011 or 2012".

About the new gms I do not have any problems that do or not their work, l although I have only recently started a conversation with one and has not given me solutions about a problem I have had.

While I'm still saying that the field and the work that a faction leader does in the game is to attract people, create a role, stability. A GM only puts order and help in things related to the operation of the game and not the game itself, or so should be given its neutrality. They are completely different concepts.

what really has moved this game has been the big clans with social scope, something that currently lacks the game and there, at that point, is the "key"

On 1/24/2019 at 3:59 AM, Guinylen said:

If you take out PvP, FE is very sociable.

I know, I have been in Game over since always, and it is a clan that was totally dedicated to pve and social after the exit of electrolux, although here I have recruited people and taught to do pvp (to those who wanted to experience something different).

I've done my pve videos, but honestly, the pvp attracted me because of its faction social role, it was very funny how the faction moved the game in the past (I mean before you gores). While I think, if I started playing fallen earth right now, it would not be the same, given that this factor has been lost and the game itself has no "spicy" factions, therefore I would not have tried with the pvp.