PyroJockey

Pre-ordering Descent

I didn't see a Descent forum so I am posting here.

I was reviewing the Descent pre-order pages on the Gamersfirst site and it is unclear as to which version I am pre-ordering.

The Pre-Order page lists the platforms as PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. When I get to the Confirm purchase Descent PreOrder screen I see no options to identify which version I am pre-ordering. I did not confirm my pre-order and proceed past that page not knowing which version I was pre-ordering. How do I select the desired platform?

if you wanted to preorder for pc - last thing i heard was that it was pulled from steam for now - i reckon they will relist it there for preorder when it is time.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/360950/announcements/detail/1492238800024274472

oh. i never saw the gamersfirst preorder website for it. well since the preorder bonuses are all pc - i guess the preorder will be for pc only for now. beta/ea is also especially hard to do on consoles with the limits/barriers sony/ms/nintendo set up for normal updates already. so i guess most of those bonuses probably won't ever happen for console - obviously just a guess, just putting that out there.

Edited by neophobia

Hi everyone,

The G1 pre-order is for PC, and it has a ship skin along with some other goodies. If you already have the Steam Early Access version then you’re good to go. The normal retail for the PC version will be $39.99.

All of the retail versions (Gamestop, Target, etc) are for the console version, which will come out at $49.99.

Thanks,

Matt

does the g1 preorder include a steam-key upon release or do you need to preorder it on steam to get that? (once that's up again (if that is ever intended))

I know I should do my homework. But it is 3:53 here and I am sleepy.

What are we purchasing from who now??? G1C pre-ordering?

How does that even work. Pre-ordering currency...

Iintrigued...

3 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

I know I should do my homework. But it is 3:53 here and I am sleepy.

What are we purchasing from who now??? G1C pre-ordering?

How does that even work. Pre-ordering currency...

Iintrigued...

This is for the Descent game.

Edited by -Rachel-
  • Thanks 1

I think basically little orbit has decided to not fill their obligation, and have essentially screwed us kickstarters out of the product we funded... Thanks Little Orbit!

• Like 1