Latsha

Different types of premium

I was thinking about that idea for some time, and I feel like it would benefit certain player groups and their wallets.

I feel like there is quite a number of people that when purchasing premium, they'd wish for a lower priced alternative because they don't need all the bonuses.

Some people use it solely for either designer related activities, or mission district money and standing income (of course there are players who use it for both, but this thread is not focused on them).

I introduce to you, premium variants.

(don't bash me for my tragic editing skills)

jKWrhZL.png

These lower priced variants of premium would include less benefits than a regular premium, with the regular one having an additional bonus (bonus of having armas discounts, variants could have a discount on renewing them) to make it more lucrative to purchase. And no, this is not something that we REALLY need. But I still feel like it's a good bargain for people that spend most of time in social or in mission districts. This would help people waste less money on unwanted benefits that still cost them and probably help these who participate in creator events hosted by Little Orbit.

This is how the description of the premiums would look like:

1K1npYx.png

DmCvC81.png

Let me know what do you think of the idea, and whether additional bonuses could be implemented in the either of premiums to make them more attractive.

• Like 9

I honestly love the idea cause you can waste $5 instead of $10 to pay for premium( i forgot they add a new premium policy but for console they still don't have it ) and also i know people who stay in social for hours and hours customizing and associating with others instead of playing cause they enjoy it. Also this option is more clean/efficient cause they can save money as well.

Edited by Skerza

Must've taken a note from all those times when we played together and I bitched about how I don't even need the combat benefits from Premium and I'm only interested in the customization aspects ',:)

Wholeheartedly supporting this idea. I've never really thought to myself "man, I wish I had premium so I could earn a bit more money in the game" - my only real complaint has always been the super-low symbol layer limits. (Seriously, 3 symbols vs 50 symbols to slap on clothes? That's almost 17 times as much!) Allowing people to save a bit of money by opting into the only aspects of premium they're interested in - people who already have premium don't lose anything, people who don't have premium may be more interested in buying it; that's a net gain for everyone involved if you ask me.

This sounds great.  Most of my friends who recently came back are mostly only here for the customization, except one who is only interested in the combat and progression.  So this would work out perfectly if they were to ever buy premium.

hmm yes i agree but make each one have a con

creator: perm cat ears and weeb espacio (that you must drive, switching cars will lead to a 3 day ip ban) until you upgrade

fighter: always a silver kevlar 3 opgl teammate (that types in all caps in portuguese) on your team until you upgrade

Edited by porcupine_omg

51 minutes ago, porcupine_omg said:

silver kevlar 3 opgl teammate

and they are always max rank with silver somehow.