3 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

I dont use.

-

I think want it the easy way and is spitting that his things were stolen but he never had any of what he mentioned.

commando ..... bet you're chaffed

Well, you made me update the game and log in after months without playing at all...anyways, you should be more careful as everybody else said.

Anyways, I fell this fits this discussion too; Anyone remember that breach that G1 had long time ago where they forced a password change on everyone due to this?

Well, I just got an email a couple weeks ago where someone tried to blackmail me exposing my oldest password that I no longer use since then, and since I use a different password and even different emails for everything I do on the internet, I can tell 100% that was my old APB password, gladly I changed not only that one back then but also all the other ones, but it was funny how these guys failed so miserably in their social engineering skills trying to convince me that they had pictures of me that they took with my webcam while I don't have one, lmao...

16 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

san paro is a mess..what u expect when u gone for so long

Well I didn't got hacked AMONG THE MILLION OTHER INACTIVE ACCOUNTS. 

*Puts down tinfoil hat* 😛 

12 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Passwords-are-like-underpants.png

Well you know, sometimes pants or shirt slip outta place and blamo, dirty secrets are out. 😛 

Well, he's waiting for a response, and 3 days, those are rookie numbers.

Rumors say ticket backlog is like month. and my nearly 2 old month ticket is still unread. So there ya go OP., you need paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence

On 11/30/2018 at 4:07 PM, Rayleigh said:

after a year without playing I enter and I find that someone sold my weapons and I've been waiting 3 days for a damn response, never in more than 20 years that I have been in the world of video games nobody enter any account of mine to steal anything this is embarrassing How could you allow someone to enter your database and steal personal information from your players?

Your bad