Lixil

[PC] PATCH NOTES 1.19.7 (1055) discussion 

giphy.gif

how long will these autumn assault districts remain up?

Cool, looking forward to trying the event again now that it hopefully works better.

This means I'm getting my skin boosted to acc wide, right? >_>

I guess there's some unclear things around, but it did not have any mention on fixing any spawns in the gun game or fixing issues with the gun game itself - People outside of the zone can shoot those who go inside and remain gray, or you being spawned either inside and getting killed by outsiders or spawn far outside and take your time getting there.

Has that been fixed to this patch or would that be next patch?

On topic: Those districts will probably fill up a fair bit once you get closer to the event time.

9 minutes ago, LovelyJasmine said:

LightShot Screenshots cannot be "Insert other media"

This is because the link you get from LightShot is not a direct image link, the link is to a page that contains the image on it. If you do this (image below) and then use that link it'll work without issues. 

There are other similar tools available that'll allow you to upload it to imgur for example (Greenshot is the one I use).

I5xDcEd.png

On 11/27/2018 at 4:40 PM, Kevkof said:

On topic: Those districts will probably fill up a fair bit once you get closer to the event time.

This is because the link you get from LightShot is not a direct image link, the link is to a page that contains the image on it. If you do this (image below) and then use that link it'll work without issues. 

There are other similar tools available that'll allow you to upload it to imgur for example (Greenshot is the one I use).

I5xDcEd.png

Lame~ Oki Thank you~