Skerza

The Frame drops with the game's inventory

One think i notice from launch and thought it would be address in the future ( in the few months but its been  two years still nothing)  would be the frame drops and the lag( if there is some ) when switching weapons, mods, cars, graffiti, and etc But it wasn't, would this be fixed in the new update when your finally  able to send the new build to  microsoft?

Also there's a bug where if you switch your weapon a lot in game you get this bug where your frame rate drops down to 1 then goes back up every time you shoot your weapon. This takes the fun and seriousness of the game and throws it down to the abyss cause it makes you unable to help your team. For a example say the enemy team has medium to long rage weapons and you want to be aggressive you would want to switch to a proper weapon to counter so it'll be easy for you and your team (if you have one ) but since you get the bug when you switch you gotta reset or just don't do anything at all. (like help kill enemy's)

This bug will make you look bad ingame if you have a reputation or trying to gain one  ( i know people  who want to make a name for themselves ( including myself ) and this is how they do it, they go to missions and play but this makes it hard for us whether its our team or the enemy  it makes us look like a noobs who can't aim or shoot. its bad enough with the frame dropping and the lag but at least fix this so we only can deal with a few hardships

Edited by Skerza

Frame drops in the inventory have been happening since 2010.  The old UI is just really laggy.  Sucks to hear that carried over to consoles too.  You'd think that G1 would at least try to convert the whole UI to scaleform like they did with the character select window and options menu when they were porting it.  Normally on PC you can double click a mod or weapon icon to change it, but because of the frame drops it can sometimes turn into 5-7 clicks to get it to register.  Really annoying.  Hopefully LO can complete what G1 didn't bother to finish.

The build will never be submitted, I just feel it >< I'd just say leave the game until it actually gets updated (IF it ever will).

19 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Normally on PC you can double click a mod or weapon icon to change it, but because of the frame drops it can sometimes turn into 5-7 clicks to get it to register.  Really annoying.

Never had this issue?

20 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Frame drops in the inventory have been happening since 2010.  The old UI is just really laggy.  Sucks to hear that carried over to consoles too.  You'd think that G1 would at least try to convert the whole UI to scaleform like they did with the character select window and options menu when they were porting it.  Normally on PC you can double click a mod or weapon icon to change it, but because of the frame drops it can sometimes turn into 5-7 clicks to get it to register.  Really annoying.  Hopefully LO can complete what G1 didn't bother to finish.

Scaleform is basically legacy software at this point and suffers from similar issues. I have had the UI issues you speak of, though.