Jump to content
ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

I'll cut the bottle in half and send you some.

Good call. Tomorrow’s a school day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thesamscout24 said:

That face when you wanted to make an edgy joke about mass shootings then looked at the news...

 
The jokes I make have an average accuracy rate of atleast 89% my guy, just like the thing I do for a living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

 
The jokes I make have an average accuracy rate of atleast 89% my guy, just like the thing I do for a living.

Great stats if you're a quarterback. Not so great if you're an air traffic controller...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one can ever win this, 4 years from now, i will remember the thread and Necro it, you might as well just give up now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Great stats if you're a quarterback. Not so great if you're an air traffic controller...


Both are inferior in terms of profitability.

1 hour ago, Seadee said:

no one can ever win this, 4 years from now, i will remember the thread and Necro it, you might as well just give up now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5U54Kgdl4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:


Both are inferior in terms of profitability.

4LyR2tK.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

Both are inferior in terms of profitability

are you a male gigolo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

are you a male gigolo 

With an average accuracy rate of at least 89%.

 

I am the 11 or less %.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

are you a male gigolo 

 

First off, how the fuck could they be a female gigolo, second, I doubt many, if any gigolos make as much as a good QB.

 

He's clearly a uhh. . . long distance mail thrower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

 

He's clearly a uhh. . . long distance mail thrower.

With an extremely decent completion rate of 89%. Appears West Coast’y to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kewlin said:

 

First off, how the fuck could they be a female gigolo, second, I doubt many, if any gigolos make as much as a good QB.

 

He's clearly a uhh. . . long distance mail thrower.

it’s 2018 a female can be whatever they want to be

 

i think he might be a hitman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s 2018 a female can be whatever they want to be

 

i think he might be a hitman 

 

I'm not entirely sure 89% is sufficient for that TBH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

 

I'm not entirely sure 89% is sufficient for that TBH.

i didn’t say he was a good hitman 

 

how about fortune teller?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i didn’t say he was a good hitman 

 

how about fortune teller?

 

I don't know if that pays much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

basically the dude above is still winning, because i am in fact... kewlin alt account

Edited by Bellenettiel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bellenettiel said:

basically the dude above is still winning, because i am in fact... kewlin alt account

but

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bellenettiel said:

hello fellow kewlin

eKyGoH5.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

one day i'l fuck your parents.

If you knew my parents, you’d know that you’re the one getting fucked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

If you knew my parents, you’d know that you’re the one getting fucked.

oh no i dont want to know about anybody parents shh....im a very nice guy 😜

 

my comment was actually just a sentence from my fav songs lyric.

 

here, a must check out for apb players-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-jK90Rrc8

 

Edited by foscor77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×