Mike Spade

[GAME] 7 Days Marketplace

Hello dear development team,

I have a suggestion that I think many players will agree with.

What if, we could put our items on sale for more than 24 hours? On most mmo's (Like Elder scrolls Online or even World of Warcraft), your auction items can be 'up' for 7 whole days.

As a long time merchant, one of the big things that kill the fun is repeated tasks. And uploading 300 items can be a pain, usually takes 1 or 2 hours, sometimes more. I know I could have less stuff at the same time, but I like when people have different choices. So I keep spending time in the social putting my items for sale, resulting in less time to play. And I must not be the only one in that situation. 

This is something I have dreamed of for a long time. Please Little Orbit, make my dreams come true!

With love,

-Spade

• Like 2

sounds good

marketplace needs a ton of QoL changes tbh

Should also limit how many items a person can put up then, so we aren't trashed with a ton of overly expensive mods and gear by 1 person.

4 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Should also limit how many items a person can put up then, so we aren't trashed with a ton of overly expensive mods and gear by 1 person.

isnt there currently a limit of 5 pages per character?

Yeah, if we had this and a search function, maybe the MP would actually be useful.

10 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

There is already a limit of 50 items per character on the marketplace!

On 9/12/2018 at 9:38 AM, Mike Spade said:
On 9/11/2018 at 11:22 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

There is already a limit of 50 items per character on the marketplace!
still too much imo, but at least there's a limit like that. Still dumb to go through 5 pages of stuff for a single person though xD
On 9/11/2018 at 11:28 PM, BXNNXD said:
On 9/11/2018 at 11:22 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

isnt there currently a limit of 5 pages per character?
wouldn't know, i barely use the market xD but if you say 5 pages and the other guy says 50 per, it makes sense that there is one.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:
still too much imo, but at least there's a limit like that. Still dumb to go through 5 pages of stuff for a single person though xD wouldn't know, i barely use the market xD but if you say 5 pages and the other guy says 50 per, it makes sense that there is one.
50 is not too much if you're someone who actually makes shit, lol.

5 hours ago, Kewlin said:
if you make a lot of stuff yeah, but most people just put like 20 of the same thing up x.x

26 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
if you make a lot of stuff yeah, but most people just put like 20 of the same thing up x.x

Maybe you're right, and I don't search the MP much (because you really can't) but I don't think I've ever seen someone with 20 of the same thing up. . .

. . . because there's no reason to do that. You'd need to sell almost one copy an hour, and since it takes so much freaking time, and there's no benefit, it's just a bad idea.

I've yet to see someone quite that dumb, but maybe you're right.

12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
still too much imo, but at least there's a limit like that. Still dumb to go through 5 pages of stuff for a single person though xD wouldn't know, i barely use the market xD but if you say 5 pages and the other guy says 50 per, it makes sense that there is one.
Yes, 12 per pages, 4 pages = 48 items. Also, 5 pages of my stuff isn't dumb in my opinion, there isn't two identical items, got plenty of themes, symbols, clothing... Nice stuff!
But yes, 50 times the same items sounds dumb.

Maybe you're right, and I don't search the MP much (because you really can't) but I don't think I've ever seen someone with 20 of the same thing up. . .

. . . because there's no reason to do that. You'd need to sell almost one copy an hour, and since it takes so much freaking time, and there's no benefit, it's just a bad idea.

I've yet to see someone quite that dumb, but maybe you're right.
it takes so much freaking time
Yes!!!! Alot of time!!! Please Little Orbit, free us and open the gates to the seven days market!!!

15 hours ago, Mike Spade said:
Yes, 12 per pages, 4 pages = 48 items. Also, 5 pages of my stuff isn't dumb in my opinion, there isn't two identical items, got plenty of themes, symbols, clothing... Nice stuff!
But yes, 50 times the same items sounds dumb.
  Yes!!!! Alot of time!!! Please Little Orbit, free us and open the gates to the seven days market!!!
I mean, i've heard of spades customs, so if you're him, im sure you post all kinds of different stuff. I've seen people who posted like 10+ of the same thing up, and it always annoys me.

19 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
I mean, i've heard of spades customs, so if you're him, im sure you post all kinds of different stuff. I've seen people who posted like 10+ of the same thing up, and it always annoys me.

Hmm... Unless he sells alot of what he posts, he might realize that it's a useless technique.

But I understand what you are pointing out.

I made some concept art for this Years ago (g1 ignored me completely not even a "ha nice! i like it")
Here it is and i plan on redrawing them they are all low quality (house flooded lost my original images)
4J52k1s.png