MrM0dZ

What's your favorite weapon/car and why?

I still love the Obeya its a ncie rifle visual wise, and the Moirai, it drives nice, but unfortunately is too fragile nowdays for some proper competitive mission gameplay.

Ntec, carbine, obir, obeya, oscar and 45ap. Why? Those are my main weapons.

4x4 & Seiyo. Why? My favorite cars <:^)

Edited by Exorie
  • Like 1

Favourite weapon:Joker Carbine. Purchased it right back at the very beginning and very very rarely use anything else.. Favourite car. My Mini (Charger). Got it way back at the start and still using it to this day..

Why change ?

p9gFHfi.jpg

BTW I have a Scotland flag on my Kilt ( OCH EYE THE NOO ). I hope its not offending English people 😛 I know some people are getting a wee bit hyped about offensive flags right now (my sarcasm is strong)

Edited by Seedy

Agrotech DMR, both SD and AV! I love the sound they make, the hard damage of AV variant and the reverse dropoff thing.
I'm the kind of guy that likes being far from the fights so having your ideal range at 80+ metres is great for me lol

And my favourite car is Car Surfer LMAO

The Agrotech DMR AV is a monster sound-wise and visually, balancing aside I would love to see that gun penetrate our bulletproof glass in our vehicles. and then complain about it being unbalanced

Fresno still holds a special place in my heart as the car that does not give a fuck.

FFA R&D 3 (best looking gun in the game hands down)

Pioneer

When it comes to cars I rather use cars that can take a con greneade/osmaw hit without blowing up right away

Vegas: Fast and fun to drive/drift. 

Pioneer: Tanky

Seiyo Espacio: Fun to drive and tanky with right car mods

Weapons

N-tec: Good in both long and mid distance. Good support weapon

Obeya/Obir Rifle: I never use sniper so Obeya/Obir is my long range weapons. Both fun to use and usefull to take out/tag people from a distance 

OCA/PMG: Im really bad with shotgun so for close range these two are my close range weapons. Very usefull in close combat, easy and fun to use. 

FBW/RFP: Best pistols 

Concussion Grenades/Half brick: Hands down half brick is the funniest s*** ever to use. Also usefull to take out snipers. Concussion to take out/damage cars

I like variety when it comes to weapons but if i had to pick one as my absolute favorite, i'd pick the Oscar over every other.
Favorite secondary is undoubtedly the .45

Favorite Car has to be either the 4x4 Vegas or the V20 Jericho. 

N-Tec 5 Dvah, FBW, and of course the Nulander Pioneer. 

The N-Tec is a great all around weapon, it can be used in CQC and Mid range, and once you have mastered it, you'll find yourself never missing a shot against players withe the same loadout as you.

The Pioneer is great because it can take a decent amount of damage, it gives you a chance to get out of the line of fire, when the entire enemy team spawns 40m from you in the street.

Gun:

Primary:      N-TEC 5 Dvah Stock , becouse slight recoil, good to hanldle, good DMG, good range.

Secondary:  Obeya FBW             , becouse "no" recoil, very easy to handle, sufficient DMG, sufficient range.

Grenade:     Frag Grenade          , becouse i do more kills with Frag as with Precussion Grenades.

Vehicles:

Han   , becouse this Car is very agile and fast enough to keep up.

Vegas, becouse pretty strong in a crash and does not break so fast, one of the fastest cars.

• Like 1