Sign in to follow this  
ok

[Game] Please make the name change purchasable with in-game money

Lower the ARMAS price to a reasonable amount or please make it purchasable in-game

Some people regret choices they made 3 years ago.

Yes, but name changing is not an important game mechanic that needs to be evaluated by the designer, so I'd rather bring attention to it this way

Don’t agree with this tbh. If you made a stupid choice let every account have a free name change. After that you’ll have to pay for your changes

title : Please make the name change purchasable with in-game money

I can not agree with this.

Lowering the  price it costs on armas : Little Orbit already announced they are going to look at armas and go from there

Edit: just to clarify I do not mean to troll at all I jus6t do not believe it is a good idea

Edited by Fortune Runner

iirc the name change was never meant to be easy or cheap

G1 wanted to discourage, rather than enourage name changes

Why, no. Usually you are able to do a name chance once then you have to pay to do it again.

I think there might be technical reasons why this is resource-consuming for the company, either because of technical reasons or administrative, I don't know, but I do know that when you create items such as symbols, cars or clothes, and even your guns are labeled with your character name, and I'm not sure how it is stored but I think email attachments, marketplace auctions, locker items and friends list for naming just a few, are a bunch of things that might get messed up with massive name changing.

Though sometimes I see people I feel I'd gift them a name change ffs, lol.

Why can't people just take themselves time for finding a proper name?

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

Why can't people just take themselves time for finding a proper name?

It was the name I used on all my accounts on everything at the time, and I didn't think I would care about it again.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

iirc the name change was never meant to be easy or cheap

G1 wanted to discourage, rather than enourage name changes

Yes, but those were the old days, so anything can be changed

13 hours ago, TheFreelancer said:

Don’t agree with this tbh. If you made a stupid choice let every account have a free name change. After that you’ll have to pay for your changes

Free works too, thought that people would disagree even more with it being free

There is also the effect constant name changes would have on the community. Hard to know who anyone is if their names are constantly changing. 

Gradually increase prices more and more for each name change ?

Anyway, if someone wanted to stay incognito, there are several ways he can do that

8 hours ago, Salvick said:

Why, no. Usually you are able to do a name chance once then you have to pay to do it again.

20 hours ago, DanRO13 said:

Yes, but name changing is not an important game mechanic that needs to be evaluated by the designer, so I'd rather bring attention to it this way

It is equally just as much to help prevent rule breaking when a someone could scam a player or use an aimbot then go to a contact and change their identity.

So you're saying people with lots of in game money can now abuse name change? Cool idea.

Good lord people, get some imagination

You could limit it to x amount..As for scamming/hacking, if you report a player with good enough proof they could easily identify the account based on the nickname, they gotta have some stored data related to events prior to the name change

And seriously, what even is abuse supposed to mean? Are the servers made out of wood that they can't process this or what?

1 minute ago, TheFreelancer said:

@DanRO13If you want a name change this badly that you made a thread for it, just buy one at Armas.

How about you buy it for me?