Sign in to follow this  
Panicbutton

The Gold Gun business model

12 minutes ago, LUST said:

I prefer the Pink Gun business model that happens in February and should happen in October to raise money for Breast Cancer awareness.

Pink guns are OP and need to be removed from this game, literally P2W because we can only obtain them during February.

As for the N-SSW, it's a wild gun, I wish it got a slight TTK adjustment from 0.78 to something more like 0.75 or a slight accuracy buff because of the Rabid kind of outclassing it in all areas, but beyond that, it's incredibly underrated imo. Mega good gun, one of my favorite guns in the game to use.

Edited by Similarities

12 hours ago, Similarities said:
12 hours ago, LUST said:

I prefer the Pink Gun business model that happens in February and should happen in October to raise money for Breast Cancer awareness.

Pink guns are OP and need to be removed from this game, literally P2W because we can only obtain them during February.
In that case...I really suggest Pink Gun profits go to fighting Breast Cancer and make them obtainable in February and October.

Hopefully, to push this to be a thing...if @Lixil can find out how many kills I have with my Pink Guns to this day, I'll donate a generous ratio (1:1) to a legitimate Breast Cancer charity of the community's choosing.
  • If that's not possible, figure how to and start counting my kills in October...and I'll still do it.
  • If it is possible, start counting in October as well (and give the FAR a Pink variant) PU9tbdd.gif

Edit: Open to any charity picked by the community:

Fight Cancer. P2W = Pink-2-Win. Edited by LUST
Pointing to other thread.
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, LUST said:

I was joking, but if this is the case in the future and even a portion (must be a marginal portion, Little Orbit) of the money made from the guns goes to breast cancer awareness (and other cancer-related things), I will definitely buy the Valentines CSG and Carbine. I suggest making a thread and seeing the response from the community, since your post will most likely get buried here.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Clandestine said:

You can win with stock Star. What are you talking about?

Most underrated gun. Star puts in work!
  • Like 1

But every armas wep is either a reskin, a sidegrade, or just straight up worse than free gun?

On 8/10/2018 at 11:24 PM, CookiePuss said:
... sigh
how many times must this discussion be had?

All legendaries can be acquired though in game cash, so this includes BOTH the Volcano and the Yukon.
The Kris is a Whisper which is available in the joker store.
The ISSR-B is available in the joker store.
The ATAC is available in the joker store.
The Euryale is the Stheno and is available in the joker store.

I mean really guys, can we just stop?
This answer is such a cop out though. By all means go ahead and see how long it takes to grind enough joker tickets or game money to maintain an arsenal of all those weapons, then compare it to the permanent ones I've got sitting in my locker. Tell me it's not an an inherent advantage being able to change up tactics on the fly by having unhindered access to all those unique weapons at any time.

The joker store requires grinding as you guys said earlier, and legendary weapons don't just pop out of thin air. Someone still has to first buy them through Armas even if you don't. Many people I've tried introducing to the game don't last through the grind long enough to get even one legendary weapon through the market.

So no, I'm going to call a spade a spade. Edited by notHunky
  • Like 1

butthurtcream-1024x423.jpg?resize=785,32

dude lol just learn to play the game and get gud

8 minutes ago, notHunky said:
This answer is such a cop out though. By all means go ahead and see how long it takes to grind enough joker tickets or game money to maintain an arsenal of all those weapons, then compare it to the permanent ones I've got sitting in my locker. Tell me it's not an an inherent advantage being able to change up tactics on the fly by having unhindered access to all those unique weapons at any time.

The joker store requires grinding as you guys said earlier, and legendary weapons don't just pop out of thin air. Someone still has to first buy them through Armas even if you don't. Many people I've tried introducing to the game don't last through the grind long enough to get even one legendary weapon through the market.

So no, I'm going to call a spade a spade.
Yeah we already said you cant gind them all.
Then again you dont need them all or any of them really.
Best guns are still in game weapons.
And as far as legendaries go, I have an account that is less than 2 years old, ive never bought a JMB, and Ive owned at least one of every legendary in the game. Found making the money to buy them so easy in fact, that Ive given away at least one of every legendary, and thats not even getting into the fact that legendary guns suck.

Edited by CookiePuss

On 8/12/2018 at 8:13 PM, QtePi said:
dude lol just learn to play the game and get gud
So the only retort you could come up with was condescending ignorance with a side order of memes, rather than actually explaining in any capacity why you think many ARMAS items don't offer any distinct advantages. Congratulations, you are a shining example of why people think the APB community is cancer.

On 8/12/2018 at 8:15 PM, CookiePuss said:
Best guns are still in game weapons.
You know in many instances that just isn't true.

On 8/12/2018 at 8:15 PM, CookiePuss said:
And as far as legendaries go, I have an account that is less than 2 years old, ive never bought a JMB, and Ive owned at least one of every legendary in the game. Found making the money to buy them so easy in fact, that Ive given away at least one of every legendary, and thats not even getting into the fact that legendary guns suck.
I'm sorry but many people don't have the time/effort to put into grinding out legendaries like you can. In addition, there's like 7 different examples of legendary weapons which objectively do not suck. Edited by notHunky

1 minute ago, notHunky said:

I know Im going to regret asking this, but such as?

Just now, CookiePuss said:
2 minutes ago, notHunky said:

I know Im going to regret asking this, but such as?
  • CSG: noticeably better range and accuracy than the JG now, but was especially overpowered back in 2012
  • Troublemaker before the nerf.
  • ATAC.
  • Joker RFP9 "Fang": still really good even with the IR3 nerf. Was better than a lot of primary weapons before the recent nerf.
  • PDW-57 "Kris": it's a whisper you can mod with 2 open slots (probably due to an oversight).
  • NSSW 74 and VAS SW2 variants: Despite being derived from NTECs and having similar accuracy/handling, only the NTECs had their tap fire ability nerfed. The NSSW can still snipe you at near TTK speeds.
  • AMG 556 Euryale: Basically a straight upgrade to the SHAW because of it's better mobility and less recoil. Sure it has 20 less rounds per magazine and a longer TTK by 0.03 seconds (lmao) but if it takes you that many bullets to kill your target, you're probably already dead anyways. 
  • Dog Ear: A semi automatic Sniper class weapon which can be hipfired in CQC with relative success. Quick-switching to the PIG works after one hit for whatever reason. Also it does tons of hard damage against vehicles AND can be fired out of windows by passengers.
Bonus round: Legendary weapons which objectively do not suck:
  • Medusa: even though it's a bit worse than the Euryale when you start shooting, the thing is still an AMG 556 with more mobility (and eventually) accuracy than a SHAW.
  • Jersey Devil: A better NFA9 "Quickdraw"
  • VBR "Huntress": Better fire rate and starting accuracy than the SR15. Admittedly more of a side-grade due to only having 1 mod slot, but still far from sucking.
  • AAEPD "Volcano": Airbursts for campers and can actually destroy a Pioneer without needing to reload or change weapons, unlike the Osmaw.
  • Ursus: DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE?!
  • Nano: Hands down the best sidearm for LTL enforcers who want a lethal secondary. The only lethal sidearm capable of stunning reliably.
  • True Ogre: A very situational weapon, but very capable of wiping multiple enemies when defending an objective.

Sign in to follow this