Percocet

farewell jump snipe

20 hours ago, mynd said:

Ever since Battleye your sniping skills really went downhill anyway.  Try the PMG, seems to be a favorite for many post-BE.

/shots fired 🙂

but u and shagwell just afk any decent op so how would u know ha, orders from the top everyone, our car det bullshittery isnt strong enough for qsing tard percocet, foe and tampon who used to hack according to you but gets payed to play pubg, time to afk everyone! Edited by Percocet
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how fuck is censored

1 minute ago, Keijinnn said:

I wonder how fuck is censored

😮
It didnt censor!!!!

Or is it just me? Cuz i still see the curse word xD Edited by Keijinnn

Yikes

On topic though, good riddance, I think anyone who uses the hvr and thinks that its okay has something wrong with them, hopefully this will reduce the amount of people who use it if even a little.

Kicking you from the clan for making this thread

5 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
Yikes

On topic though, good riddance, I think anyone who uses the hvr and thinks that its okay has something wrong with them, hopefully this will reduce the amount of people who use it if even a little.
I'm honestly torn on it. Maybe if performing it had a higher skill floor than it does currently, idk. I mostly agree with Mynd here:

12 hours ago, mynd said:
I agree with this.

Literally, set the bloom as high as it can possibly go when outside of marksman.  Fixes like all the "problems."  I, for one, never thought the HVR needed a nerf besides its quickswitching reliability.  Accuracy when non-scoped is absolutely unneeded for the weapon to fullfil its role.

I am not a fan of any damage ramp up style mechanics.  Falloff is bad enough.

Dislike for garbage music and the fact that jump sniping was a scrubby way to use an HVR.
Hopefully sniping will stay more true to the support role it was supposed to be in the first place.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, indi said:

Kicking you from the clan for making this thread

thats okay bro we all chillin in ts anyway, wear u at

When I watch these vudeos and even Huntorax they are so awesome and they are highly skilled. 
But, when you watch them in slowmo they are getting waaay too many kills for misses. Some complete misses and even getting kills through columns and other cover. It's just weird. I damn sure can't do it. By the time I get it, it will be gone. 

On 8/7/2018 at 2:29 PM, Percocet said:
FAREWELL hvr thanks for the 130k cheese kills u will be remembered after nerf
19fedeca42ada25b978dc6aa2386dc9c.png
that target track really makes u think, trash

14 minutes ago, killerskull said:

r ur graphics set to low or is the brightness maxed or what? 

no bloom, high brightness
I usually play brightness 5