Faithh

nerf RFP, FANG what ever

Maybe reduce hipfire accuracy for the Fang, and definitely make it available for in game currency, but dont do more than that.
Normal and silenced RFP's are fine tho.

PS- The RFP has 20m less range than the Obir. (27m less if its not the Fang we are talking about)

Edited by CookiePuss

Maybe add 2% more recoil to the RFP to decrease its effectiveness at the farther ranges while still allowing the full burst to connect when the target is close enough...

in order to keep using it, you must win a staring contest with matt every 1st thursday of the month. if you lose, your weapon is deleted and you're sent to iraq as a citizen and required to enter their mandatory military service

• Thanks 2

RFP wasn't a problem until they buffed its base effective range from 30m to 40m. All they have to do is revert that, and it would be just fine again.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

RFP wasn't a problem until they buffed its base effective range from 30m to 40m. All they have to do is revert that, and it would be just fine again.

I thought it was still 30m? odd, but okay. Still would explain why the IR varient is stupid strong, and is why i bought it because it feels better than an act and RSA. Edited by Noob_Guardian

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:
I thought it was still 30m? odd, but okay. Still would explain why the IR varient is stupid strong, and is why i bought it because it feels better than an act and RSA.
It used to be, and the ARMAS pages still list it as 30m, hence the easy confusion. However, if you check the database it's clearly 40m now. This makes the Fang (only available via ARMAS) have 47m effective range, which is fucking absurd.

20 hours ago, Hexerin said:
21 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
I thought it was still 30m? odd, but okay. Still would explain why the IR varient is stupid strong, and is why i bought it because it feels better than an act and RSA.
It used to be, and the ARMAS pages still list it as 30m, hence the easy confusion. However, if you check the database it's clearly 40m now. This makes the Fang (only available via ARMAS) have 47m effective range, which is fucking absurd.
i'd have to test it then ingame.

Seems like I get killed more by this Pocket Oscar gun more than primaries all of a sudden. 

There's no reason not to I guess. 

Close up, on the move, and decent range. Heck, it is better than some primary guns.