MistyRayne

Manually Banned Without Explanation

I think they send an email the the one attached to the account. Maybe spam folder?

Did you get warned a bunch for griefing missions?

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2024 at 6:27 PM, CookiePuss said:

I think they send an email the the one attached to the account. Maybe spam folder?

Did you get warned a bunch for griefing missions?

Edited by MistyRayne

On 7/28/2024 at 3:26 PM, MistyRayne said:

So how many have been manually banned for no apparent reason without even getting any type of explanation not even an email? They wont even reply to a ticket. Seems like that would be illegal as hell to take someones money and then just block them from using a product they paid for. I can see if they banned me for violating the TOS but Im a vetern player that mostly keeps to myself. I hardly ever type in the chat so I doubt they can say I said something evil in chat LOL. I dont cheat I actually suck because I play on a run down dinosaur of a PC. I thought maybe that I got permantly suspended for not showing up for missions sometimes because shit happens in life and I have to walk away from my PC once in a while and the occasional Im not playing this hacking premade team for the 5th time in a row with only a silver and bronze that sucks way worse than I. But Im kinda finding that hard to believe because as Im noticing there a ton of players that complain and go AFK also the occasional Golds that just exit the game because they dont like there current MM and dont wanna lose their gold "Fake Golds" So I lost as to why they would ban me without explanation.

Hello there,

GM's do not have ban power just FYI.  As for your manually being banned you should know bans do not occur for no reason, That and LO only views banning as an option in the most extreme cases.
Have you contacted support for an appeal? it is possible you may have got banned by EAC and somehow missed the unban wave try contacting support perhaps they can help you.

You can find support here: 

I wish you the best of luck in these trying times...

• Like 2

Nanichi is a GM. Trust me, you don't want GMs having ban power, especially since the current set of GMs are volunteers who are APB veterans. It's impossible to not show favoritism when you've been part of the community that long.

2 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Everything you just wrote is all just BS to me and make no sense at all. I got perm suspended by a GM without any explanation as to why. (NOT EVEN AN EMAIL) I havent done anything "extreme" to warrant a ban to begin with. I have correctly submitted ticket and no reply. I have been playing since 2011 never violated anything except once I got a temp ban for 3 days and all my symbols taken because of nudity. The next day after they banned me they changed the rules to clerify what I did wasnt against the rules to begin with but I still had to serve my 3 days and they took millions of dollars worth of my symbols and clothing. And also FYI there is no way to contact support for an appeal there is no option for an appeal. Sad when they dont ban people for injecting they dont ban harassment in game or even griefers but now you telling me I got banned by dev for violating some secret hidden code of ethics like using the gastion parking lot as a race track to run laps 😞

These "nudity" symbols... which half was it? Because they've been clear on that (top ok / bottom not ok) for years.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MistyRayne said:

Does this even matter it was years ago. And as I said it was decided the next day they were legal so obviously there was your answer. To bad you cant comprehend what you are reading 😞

So you were banned well before LO?

Edited by CookiePuss

On 8/6/2024 at 2:09 PM, MistyRayne said:

Everything you just wrote is all just BS to me and make no sense at all. I got perm suspended by a GM without any explanation as to why. (NOT EVEN AN EMAIL) I havent done anything "extreme" to warrant a ban to begin with. I have correctly submitted ticket and no reply. I have been playing since 2011 never violated anything except once I got a temp ban for 3 days and all my symbols taken because of nudity. The next day after they banned me they changed the rules to clerify what I did wasnt against the rules to begin with but I still had to serve my 3 days and they took millions of dollars worth of my symbols and clothing. And also FYI there is no way to contact support for an appeal there is no option for an appeal. Sad when they dont ban people for injecting they dont ban harassment in game or even griefers but now you telling me I got banned by dev for violating some secret hidden code of ethics like using the gastion parking lot as a race track to run laps 😞

1. GM's can't ban. LO doesn't grant them that power, for good reason, but nonetheless, this didn't happen. What can happen is you break a rule numerous times, be given a warning, fail to heed that warning from a GM, and thus LO Support bans you.

2. You haven't? Then a good start would be to read the ToS and CoC to ensure you followed all the rules you agree to when playing.

2a. Ticket submissions are known to be backed up due to the huge influx and limited support team. It's likely they just haven't gotten to your ticket yet. There's sometimes a month long turn around time due to the amount of tickets.

3. Well, that's a rule broken, before it was clarified what counts as nudity. But I'm quite sure said bans occurred under G1 and/or early on when LO took over.

4. To contact support for an appeal would be to do what you've done before, submit a ticket. There's no magic "appeal" button.

5. Griefers and harassment, when reported, gets investigated - and GM's do issue warnings to people for said things.

I doubt you've been banned for a hidden reason, some people proudly display symbols associated with contested issues that aren't necessarily aligned with the climate that LO wants to entertain, and said things get warnings. I've seen those in chat. GM's have been very lenient when it comes to breaking rules that aren't overtly harming the game or others.

Posted (edited)

Merged.

On 8/6/2024 at 9:33 PM, CookiePuss said:

So you were banned well before LO?

Edited by MistyRayne

Couldve been customization of car or clothing. I was warned for having an "Amazon Prime" espacio on the EU server last year... i was not playing at the time but the current customer support worker warned me then perm banned me. I had no idea that I was warned & banned till about 8 months after. I contacted support and let them know that I was not playing and had no idea. They then allowed me to delete the symbols on my vehicle and unbanned me.

Kinda weird that I got in trouble for making a replica of an Amazon Prime delivery van when there are countless replicas of Fed-Ex and UPS delivery vehicles designed and sold on market over the deacade.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Motorola said:

Couldve been customization of car or clothing. I was warned for having an "Amazon Prime" espacio on the EU server last year... i was not playing at the time but the current customer support worker warned me then perm banned me. I had no idea that I was warned & banned till about 8 months after. I contacted support and let them know that I was not playing and had no idea. They then allowed me to delete the symbols on my vehicle and unbanned me.

Kinda weird that I got in trouble for making a replica of an Amazon Prime delivery van when there are countless replicas of Fed-Ex and UPS delivery vehicles designed and sold on market over the deacade.

Trouble or they asked you to get rid of it? Im honestly curious because this seems like a nightmare rule to enforce given how common real world brands/logos are in the game.

Edited by CookiePuss

On 8/16/2024 at 2:27 PM, Motorola said:

Wow OCA you still exist bro, you still playing?

On 8/25/2024 at 2:27 AM, MistyRayne said:

Can anyone tell me what in the hell this means?

Removed.    - Azukii

What the hell are chargebacks and WTF $1,500. They decide to back charge for the free Premium for the last 10 years?

it sounds like there was a chargeback on an account they've associated you with, assuming you havent shared accounts with someone or purchased/sold an account, then it seems they've linked your account with the chargeback account by mistake

if so, you might be shit out of luck because idk how you're supposed to prove a negative lol

On 8/7/2024 at 12:42 AM, MistyRayne said:

Does this even matter it was years ago. And as I said it was decided the next day they were legal so obviously there was your answer. To bad you cant comprehend what you are reading 😞

Sounds like a Tiggs happy ban hammer

Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2024 at 7:09 AM, vsb said:

it sounds like there was a chargeback on an account they've associated you with, assuming you havent shared accounts with someone or purchased/sold an account, then it seems they've linked your account with the chargeback account by mistake

if so, you might be shit out of luck because idk how you're supposed to prove a negative lol

Edited by MistyRayne

On 8/7/2024 at 4:22 PM, MistyRayne said:

I HAVE NEVER GOT A DAMN WARNING FOR ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I only have junk emails from little orbit nothing about being banned.

So all you trolls just F**K off

Merged.

To clerify it was right as soon as LO took over and decided to interpet the tos the way they wanted. And for some reason they thought breast were considered nudity I guess. Funny when there are in game symbols showing breasts.

Breasts are very much allowed by our rules, With this said Below the belt Nudity is not allowed by our rules. When I issue a warning I give a three strike policy if the player ignores me I escelate it to C.S.

3 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

A chargeback of $1,500, come on who spends 1500 in a single purchase for a game?

it probably wasn’t a single purchase 

tbh youve got a weird “hoW cOuLd ThiS hAvE haPpeNeD” vibe going on that makes me think you know exactly why you got banned 

Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2024 at 5:20 PM, vsb said:

it probably wasn’t a single purchase 

tbh youve got a weird “hoW cOuLd ThiS hAvE haPpeNeD” vibe going on that makes me think you know exactly why you got banned 

Merged.

On 8/25/2024 at 4:31 PM, Nanichi said:

Breasts are very much allowed by our rules, With this said Below the belt Nudity is not allowed by our rules. When I issue a warning I give a three strike policy if the player ignores me I escelate it to C.S.

Edited by MistyRayne

Posted (edited)

. 😞

Merged.

On 8/25/2024 at 10:45 PM, Deadliest said:

Stop using parents credit card 

Merged.

Merged.

Removed.    - Azukii

Edited by MistyRayne