Hey everyone,

We've just released a new News Article summarizing all the key points from Matt's recent live AMA on Twitch. If you missed the live stream, now's your opportunity to catch up on the discussion.

Check out the full news post here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lets get into what I got out of listening to the video.

The long and short of it is, We know about all the issues and plan to fix them but

we are short staffed, we haven't figured out how to fix most issues, and there is no time table 

for the issues we can fix. 

For instance' We know the police lights and rendering of the new car is not finished, the finished 

work is just sitting there, we just havent gotten to it yet. 

We asked for an anti cheat that caught aim botters, teleporters, we din't give a hoot about people 

using layering programs to make symbols, people going out of bounds was never a biggie, kick em from the 

server then, So they give us a patootie named anti cheat, that was completely ineffective towards aim bots and teleports, 

but banned a few honest players who never used combat cheats. So now we gonna have an Unbanning with some exceptions.

Gonna throw out the patootie named EAC, put a new one. When,, soon. 

This is what I got out of it was that We'll get to it when we get to it. 

Which riled me a bit because if the police lights and kits are just sitting there, Then Please put them in IMMEDIATLY.

Additionally I told you people EAC wasn't working, and instead of throwing good money after bad, why not just 

Resegregate so all the hax will turn gold n can bot n corner pop themselves, while the legit players can play in peace 

like before. But NOOOOO We can't because pop is too low. Why is this? Because even the hackers are leaving because 

of lack of interest, like game development. They are leaving because less and less legits play, and between that and MM 

everyone is waiting forever for a mission. So if I have to wait to get hacked for a miniscule amount of tickets and chump change 

for game cash, I'm probly gonna go play another game or take a nap ect.

I did however like his idea of small worlds.

Otherwise my mindset is that the hackers have taken over and nothing can be done, and so if I'm bored enough to 

come in and do joker job dailys, I may find some fun in trolling said hackers.

I have very little confidence that anything significant will happen 'soon.

It is Sad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

242 pop in game

how about you do something so we can enjoy an evening of fc without getting hacked down u guys

i just want to fragB)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I've said this in a previous post and here it goes again. It is an insult towards all the people that still supporting and waiting for some good news about this title, Little Orbit promised to us that the "New Engine", would be their main target which is not the reality at least it seems like that. 

I am sure the main project here is "APB Realoaded" and might have be the main reason for Little Orbit to adquire this title as long "Fallen Earth", which makes no sense to have Mart dissapear for a whole year just to secretly work on "Fallen Earth", which without insulting anyone, it is not the main project and all the focus should be on a single project here and that project should be "APB Reloaded". 

I am speechless about how Mart handles things, he makes decisions as a Rookie would and at this point my doubts  are all abou, should we trust Mart or even anyone that is working on this project? I do not think so, this is not the first time that Mart does such thing as you can check it here: 

This whole situation is starting to look like a loop and honestly, I think they are all making us look like a fool.

Mart this is your time to be brave enough and make a whole topic about the reality related to APB Reloaded, at what point is the Engine Update and still 3.5 will not be enough to keep it up to date, is there any work on a recent engine beside that? Otherwise, it is a confirmation from Mart and others staffs, that there is no future for APB Reloaded and some of you should call a refund while you can.

Edited by Krapler
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The main question. Deadlines for completion. There are no deadlines. Only pathetic positive answers to disturbing questions. The phrase "near future" is very vague. Given the experience of Matt's previous statements, the new statements are worthless. They have the same value as farting into flour. 
I do not know, maybe working on this project is his hobby? I see work that doesn't look like working on a profitable project.

Edited by Yapopal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Yapopal said:

The main question. Deadlines for completion. There are no deadlines. Only pathetic positive answers to disturbing questions. The phrase "near future" is very vague. Given the experience of Matt's previous statements, the new statements are worthless. They have the same value as farting into flour. 
I do not know, maybe working on this project is his hobby? I see work that doesn't look like working on a profitable project.

He acts as if it's an industry wide problem as to why his company is failing. I guess he's right in a way, since he repeats the same mistakes as some other companies in the industry. I don't think it's malice, I think he can't think for himself, and associates with similar like minded, or lack of a mind, people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

should be here
should be there
mett blah blah
we blah blah
AND NOTHING IN SPECIFIC. AGAIN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1