Sign in to follow this  
ArthurLO

Support Transition: Zoho Desk

GamersFirst players!

We want to inform you about an important change with our Support Center.

As of April 25th we have transitioned our support tools from Zendesk to Zoho Desk. We made this decision after careful consideration aiming to enhance the efficiency and accessibility of our support services.

We understand that during this transition some of you may have experiences delay in receiving responses. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured our team is diligently working to address all outstanding inquiries. If you have not yet received a response to a ticket submitted before the switch we kindly ask you to reach out again via our new system. Additionally, there will be changed done to the submitting system as well, so if you have feedback we would be more then happy to accept it.

We've also relocated our Help Center https://www.gamersfirst.com/support/ to ensure you can more easily find helpful articles and open support tickets whenever needed. We currently have APB Help Center up with the rest of game following in the coming weeks. Additionally, we have a known issue list for APB that you can find here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/known-issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this transition. We are here to assist you so please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Warm regards,
Customer Support Team 

Appreciate you posting in the forum. 

What would be helpful to player moral would be estimated time to fix these 'Issues'.

When can we expect a better anti cheat? Right now its open season. 

EAC deterred hacking for about 12 hours when it was installed, hasn't banned anyone for

combat hacks, and now with the knowledge that they are pulling eac every hack in the world is 

coming in. EAC was bad but now its worse, because of this and the notion that, at least for now 

hacking is not punished, detected, just swept under the rug, really not much reason to play.

Unless its to kill time and harrass hackers which is gonna be 90% of the pop, reporting never worked

and as matt said they'll just make a new account n be back in 10 minutes. 

So in effect you have a Hacks only game.  

My personal issue with this change is that there is (currently):

A) no way of checking your posted tickets with this new system;

B) a ridiculously difficult process to figure out how to post tickets in the first place with the new system;

C) my ticket that I posted with the old helpdesk on April 11th was never answered until suddenly on March 29th I received an email from Emily at GamersFirst for the first time but not to give any form of help but instead just to tell me the system had changed and that I need to resubmit my ticket despite my posted ticket info appearing in the same text as her message as an RE>>>.

Let me ask a question in all seriousness here... If you have a full text display of my ticket posts in order to copy / paste it into your message to me informing me of the changing system, then why does it need a complete repost just to get a response? For that matter ... will I actually get a response or will it just be more of the same where my ticket sits for weeks without anyone following up?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ArthurLO said:

did we lose the Mage guy already? Is Orbit just running on unpaid college internships or what

• Like 1

6 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

oh my god, who cares!? 🤣😐

You do brother, you do.

• Like 1

There's nothing under "Known Issues" about players not being able to unlock primitives at a normal rate. Currently it's near impossible to unlock primitives if you win missions. This is due to the addition of Joker tickets and consumable rewards. The new matchmaking system makes it impossible to get unopposed missions, so now it's impossible to unlock primitives during low pop hours, which is 24/7 nowadays. Customization is the only thing APB has going for it, but new players can't access it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OPGL grenades fall under the sidewalks.  It is necessary to increase the size of the 3d model of the grenade collision. Or fix 3d models of sidewalks.
OSMAV missiles fly past the target if the character is near the car. This is a crude crutch that changes the mechanics of shooting! It is necessary to correct 3d models of car collisions. It is necessary to change the respawn point of the missile, to make it closer to the weapon model.
Setting up graphics is a solid bug. It's not normal when third-party apps are used to customize the game, and half of the players use the potato graphics mod.
Third-party players' cars are shot through during the mission. This is also a rough crutch. It's confusing. Third-party players can still interfere with the mission. To solve this problem, it is necessary to remove cars from the point of completion of the task, but it is worth doing this only if the owner of the car is not involved in a third-party mission.

If the owner of the car participates in a third-party mission and his car blocks the task, then it is necessary to make the car vulnerable to damage

Edited by Yapopal

On 5/2/2024 at 5:57 AM, vsb said:

did we lose the Mage guy already? Is Orbit just running on unpaid college internships or what

I'm still very much here though Arthur is better suited to make Customer Support related announcements.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"GamersFirst players!" 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

We're basically Little Orbit gamers, at this point. 

Edited by Clarity
  • Like 1