Killer Rabbit

[GAME] Make the Revelations pack weapons less ugly

I posted this back when the pack was only announced, but G1 never listened to feedback back then.

The weapons in this pack, aside from the fact that they are completely useless against the current meta, look ridiculous.

This is the ingame version:

VU2TdBO.jpg

I realigned some part of the weapons to make them look cooler, and more importantly, make sense. Barrels that don't align with the bolt carrier are such an eye sore, among other things...

HBNChTB.jpg

• Like 7

Wow looking at the current weapons these changes are really needed.

Doesn't cover any potential problems when viewing from the front though

Edited by Dexem

Revisit is so over due.
Specially some clothing items, with awful texture work, that makes customization worse than it should and other quality of life things.

3 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

Revisit is so over due.
Specially some clothing items, with awful texture work, that makes customization worse than it should and other quality of life things.

I hate these low texture clothes ..... Hope LO bring us some fresh nice textured stuff.

It would be great if they added an alt skin that didn't look like shit too.  Like just the basic grey gun metal, instead of looking like  a kid went to town on it with a crayon.

• Like 1

LF22AHt.png

Urban Camo skin looks good on some of the guns in the pack but I also want NORMAL WEAPON SKINS. I just want basic grey and whatnot. Not the random colored lines that you're FORCED to use on them which was such an odd design choice on the old art teams part especially since they even went out of their way to make alternative skins for every gun which are just green and yellow blobs of spaghetti, or something.

Urban Camo Strife is still gorgeous at least. Edited by Tizzie
  • Like 2

yea, misery, curse and oblivion could also use an increase in overall size... they seem so tiny compared to every other gun...
also,
cobra and atac need a slightly smaller model, they're huge lol
the kommandant (luger pistol) and juggernaut pack weapons (the AUG) could use thicker barrels, they got such thin barrels I can't believe bullets can fit through 😄

another issue with some weapons: holding animations... atac is the best example.. it has a secondary holding animation (1 handed) where the weapon points to the sky. it should get the OPGL (for grip) holding animation or just the regular assault rifle animation.

and huge + to "regular non-skinned" weapon grey, IMO we need this for every weapon (legendaries too), although most already have that (UL-3, kommandant, huntress, EOL and medusa) but other weapons like the anubis for example don't.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

yea, misery, curse and oblivion could also use an increase in overall size... they seem so tiny compared to every other gun...
also,
the kommandant (luger pistol) and juggernaut pack weapons (the AUG) could use thicker barrels, they got such thin barrels I can't believe bullets can fit through 😄

another issue with some weapons: holding animations... atac is the best example.. it has a secondary holding animation (1 handed) where the weapon points to the sky. it should get the OPGL (for grip) holding animation or just the regular assault rifle animation.

and huge + to "regular non-skinned" weapon grey, IMO we need this for every weapon (legendaries too), although most already have that (UL-3, kommandant, huntress, EOL and medusa) but other weapons like the anubis for example don't.

I agree with most of this, one thing I wanna say though, maybe they made the guns looks weird on purpose? To avoid people confusing them for other weapons when looking at them. This is purely my speculation though, no idea if its true or not.

Edit: On the point of regular legendary skins, chrome too, please. Edited by Nanometic

26 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
I agree with most of this, one thing I wanna say though, maybe they made the guns looks weird on purpose? To avoid people confusing them for other weapons when looking at them. This is purely my speculation though, no idea if its true or not.

Edit: On the point of regular legendary skins, chrome too, please.
oh yea, chrome would be awesome for legendaries! although IMO getting to (any) role 16 takes waaay too much time, should get lowered...

1 minute ago, Snubnose said:
29 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Edit: On the point of regular legendary skins, chrome too, please.
oh yea, chrome would be awesome for legendaries! although IMO getting to (any) role 16 takes waaay too much time, should get lowered...

then it'd be less of a challenge 😜 

Personally sitting on two maxed 'main' roles, pointman and rifleman. 

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

then it'd be less of a challenge 😜 

Personally sitting on two maxed 'main' roles, pointman and rifleman. 
what's your total kill count saying? cuz I'm at ~52k on my main character and yet very far away from maxing anything (even though rifleman and pointman are both on 15... 10k more kills per role is just too much of a grind (especially for someone that switches through multiple weapons often for some variety in gameplay, and also playing on another character grinding to 195 atm)...
I'm assuming you're playing lots of fightclub then, since getting kills there is like 5x faster than regula missions 😄

I mean I get it, we need something that feels rewarding even after you've put multiple thousands of hours into the game, but weapon role leveling is just too extreme for just a chrome skin that only works on weapons counting towards this role. dunno, maybe they should add some rewards for every role level and put chrome skin on 15, and do something like a permanent 3 slot weapon of your choice from any weapon in the weapon class you maxed to 16. you get more out of that long grind without that being an "easy way to get permanent weapons".

I mean it's just that chrome doesn't really feel worth the grind, so you just "let it happen" over time instead of actually focusing on a specific class for rewards... with my idea mentioned above, it would feel more rewarding in the end.

now, we could use some suggestions for other role level rewards LUL (I'd be totally fine with a nice amount of joker tickets) 😛

edit:
and I've just noticed that LUST already made a suggestion like this Edited by Snubnose

18 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
what's your total kill count saying? cuz I'm at ~52k on my main character and yet very far away from maxing anything (even though rifleman and pointman are both on 15... 10k more kills per role is just too much of a grind (especially for someone that switches through multiple weapons often for some variety in gameplay, and also playing on another character grinding to 195 atm)...
I'm assuming you're playing lots of fightclub then, since getting kills there is like 5x faster than regula missions 😄

I mean I get it, we need something that feels rewarding even after you've put multiple thousands of hours into the game, but weapon role leveling is just too extreme for just a chrome skin that only works on weapons counting towards this role. dunno, maybe they should add some rewards for every role level and put chrome skin on 15, and do something like a permanent 3 slot weapon of your choice from any weapon in the weapon class you maxed to 16. you get more out of that long grind without that being an "easy way to get permanent weapons".

I mean it's just that chrome doesn't really feel worth the grind, so you just "let it happen" over time instead of actually focusing on a specific class for rewards... with my idea mentioned above, it would feel more rewarding in the end.

now, we could use some suggestions for other role level rewards LUL (I'd be totally fine with a nice amount of joker tickets) 😛

about 66k I believe. I do play mostly fight club.

You also get access to the dvah stock version of weapons(n-tec, oca, jg), only way to get them.

but I agree, there needs to be another incentive like a permanent weapon from the role you max or something. I've been buying my n-tec dvah stock for a while now and have gotten it up to 1.1k days remaining or so.

I also finished LTL & demo a couple days ago. Edited by Nanometic

On 8/7/2018 at 2:00 AM, Snubnose said:

also,

Yea, idk why only ATAC "watchman" have normal holding animation also they  should change it for all smgs like pmg,oca
they should change animations like running with weapon, who run like that holding smg in one hand and wave it up and down LOL they shoudl make player hold it in both hands close to chest like all eols with grip but still its shold be near ur chest not stoomach
And they should make misery,curse bigger its look normal only when u play as female also Obeya broadside,Shredder/VBR Temtress looks too big, Vbr have too long barrel they should add silencer instead of barrel no its looks riciculus. Edited by PonuryZniwiarz