Sign in to follow this  
Seedy

Am I penalised for going in to Silver /D

Hey all. AS you will know by now. I am bronze.. Yea I have been playing for many many years and I am getting back to being decent after being away for 3 years. Thing is, when I go to Silver /D I get told bla de bla you are not ment to be in here. Will I get extra joo joo for being in Silver as I am bronze or will I get punished?

if you view mean words on a screen as punishment then perhaps the internet is not the ideal environment for you

From what I remember you only lose a percentage of xp and money if you go into lower threat districts. Though this may have been changed after I left for a while and doesn't anymore. But going up I don't think ever penalized you.

ok cool cheers

41 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

From what I remember you only lose a percentage of xp and money if you go into lower threat districts. Though this may have been changed after I left for a while and doesn't anymore. But going up I don't think ever penalized you.

I remember seeing a notification about that, but I don't think it actually does anything.
As a gold I never noticed when I'd play in Silver, or even as silver playing in bronze.
Overall numbers seem to be the same, and progress doesn't feel slower. 

reduced rewards were removed around the same time as hard segregation and threat being changed to being based on individual score.

iirc.

well i just reached silver.. never knew it was account wide.. I prefer my lesser ranked alt though.. She seams to get matched againt people closer to my current skill level.. My 217 rank guy always gets put againts high rank golds.

So onwards and upwards

2 hours ago, iTzHaze said:

reduced rewards were removed around the same time as hard segregation and threat being changed to being based on individual score.

I'm pretty sure of this too but people who quit around that time still argue with me about it lol. The reason I'm quite sure of it was because they stopped the reduced rewards in fc and I'm pretty sure it extended for every other district.

The notification people mention just says it might take longer to get matched, old players just glaze over it and assume it's saying reduced rewards. When there was hard seg, there was always a warning about the reduced rewards too.

Edit: Also I noticed I don't get the same amount of money shown on the scoreboard when the game ends, but I think the small portion that is missing is what is auto-added for kills/assists/objs during the game.

Edited by Teardrops69

You neither get reduced rewards for being in districts below your current threat, nor will you get in trouble (or rewarded) for being in a district above your treat threat level. 

27 minutes ago, Teardrops69 said:

I'm pretty sure of this too but people who quit around that time still argue with me about it lol. The reason I'm quite sure of it was because they stopped the reduced rewards in fc and I'm pretty sure it extended for every other district.

The notification people mention just says it might take longer to get matched, old players just glaze over it and assume it's saying reduced rewards. When there was hard seg, there was always a warning about the reduced rewards too.

Edit: Also I noticed I don't get the same amount of money shown on the scoreboard when the game ends, but I think the small portion that is missing is what is auto-added for kills/assists/objs during the game.

The amount of money you see on the scoreboard is the total amount you got during the missions, if you watch closely you will see that every time you get a kill or assist the money will be added to your "bank" and that same amount will be added to scoreboard.

Sign in to follow this