Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

EAC Has been Hacked

There has been a serious exploit on EAC that has been found and hackers are abusing it. An APEX tourny was hosted recently where all the streamers were hacked mid tourny and all went offline. This goes for any game that has EAC installed as its anti cheat..... Which will include APB. @MattScott what are you going to do about this?

Posted (edited)

Probably trust the official stance of Epic? Seems like whatever happened at the Apex tourney was unrelated to EAC and potentially related to Apex/Respawn/EA services themselves. This would also make sense because of quite frankly absurd cases of exploits / potentially cheats happening in Apex lately such as an entire lobby being flooded with AI Controlled bots that hunt down and only target certain streamers.

Edited by Frosi

20 hours ago, Frosi said:

Probably trust the official stance of Epic? Seems like whatever happened at the Apex tourney was unrelated to EAC and potentially related to Apex/Respawn/EA services themselves. This would also make sense because of quite frankly absurd cases of exploits / potentially cheats happening in Apex lately such as an entire lobby being flooded with AI Controlled bots that hunt down and only target certain streamers.

ur the only 1 who believe in eac bud-just look the comments below this tweet : d

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

ur the only 1 who believe in eac bud-just look the comments below this tweet : d

Twitter comments are about as high value as 90% of posts on this forum so they are nothing to pay attention to.

1 minute ago, Frosi said:

Twitter comments are about as high value as 90% of posts on this forum so they are nothing to pay attention to.

their reputation is ruin(if there was any)dats the certain thing

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

their reputation is ruin(if there was any)dats the certain thing

People are jumping the gun about a RC Cheat injection being related to an anti-cheat but it has happened in other source games before. I'm sure EAC doesn't care about what some people on twitter with zero knowledge about anything anti-cheat let alone RC injection related are talking about. So far, the RC injection seen recently during an Apex tourney has only affected Apex legends, if it was a serious issue it would've affected other titles by now.

Edited by Frosi

Bro got owned and is probably not going to reply out of shame. Get owned furry 

• Like 1

Yeah so... if I will be banned in-game. I know how. There are already reports of not only bans in other EAC games but also virus injections.

And I know LO will do absolutely nothing with that. And they will assume it's correct ban.

Am I suprised? No. Maybe this game deserves this death. Toxic playerbase is at it's core and developer which refuses to do anything meaningful with it. Wish I knew that would be end of this game, I wouldn't join in first place. At least early APB:R was good times...

• Like 1

I don't eac works at all, beings that a week after it was installed 'known sweats were talkin about The Bypass Code.

Now someone talked to me n convinced me this was Propaganda made by clowns or if it was true, eventually they'd be 

caught. Other games like War Thunder also use eac and it has hackers up the ying yang. 

Right now I can't get into NA, Again it's down, So when talking about virus injection, would this effect the server,

or the players pc?? It is a pity the staff won't tell us anything about the recent shut downs

3 hours ago, Frosi said:

People are jumping the gun about a RC Cheat injection being related to an anti-cheat but it has happened in other source games before. I'm sure EAC doesn't care about what some people on twitter with zero knowledge about anything anti-cheat let alone RC injection related are talking about. So far, the RC injection seen recently during an Apex tourney has only affected Apex legends, if it was a serious issue it would've affected other titles by now.

You know they stated that the hacks from apex were at kernel level. You know what the kernel of a pc is right? that is your core. the whole center of your pc, someone gets in there your pc is now open up like a whores legs on 5 cent friday. Thats the issue people are having with EAC. The fact that they can risk there whole pc because of some 15 year old who has no life wanting to get back at them over a bunch of pixels.

So yes something needs to be done about EAC before LO gets a few people that have there pc ruined or...well i would say lose players but both games got a less then 50 pop most days.

On 3/19/2024 at 10:25 PM, Gateron said:

Bro got owned and is probably not going to reply out of shame. Get owned furry 

Hi

Merged.

And Epic can say what they want but we all know EAC dont work. Epic doesnt have the credibility they once had. Its also very sus that multiple streamers got hit during a tourny. The 2 things in common is that it was the same game and the same anti cheat. Either its APEX, which means EAC didnt stop shit and doesnt work. Or it was said RAC in EAC that they exploited. Take your pick which, its still a very black eye for Epic and EAC either way.

35 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

You know they stated that the hacks from apex were at kernel level. You know what the kernel of a pc is right? that is your core. the whole center of your pc, someone gets in there your pc is now open up like a whores legs on 5 cent friday. Thats the issue people are having with EAC. The fact that they can risk there whole pc because of some 15 year old who has no life wanting to get back at them over a bunch of pixels.

So yes something needs to be done about EAC before LO gets a few people that have there pc ruined or...well i would say lose players but both games got a less then 50 pop most days.

im pretty sure every anticheat runs at kernel level these days brother, because i know for sure that cheats have run at kernel level for years 

36 minutes ago, vsb said:

im pretty sure every anticheat runs at kernel level these days brother, because i know for sure that cheats have run at kernel level for years 

My point. i'm just making sir mister fourm mod payed-to-defend-LOs "rep" understands that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

There's a few reasons why I believe its not related to EAC, primarily the fact that its isolated to Apex which runs on the source engine and Source/Source2 has had a few similar RCE exploits such as the ones seen in this clip. Also, for now the issue seems to be isolated to Apex, its yet to pop up in other games which it would've by now if the issue was related to EAC.

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

My point. i'm just making sir mister fourm mod payed-to-defend-LOs "rep" understands that.

Sorry for not being a cry baby that posts delusional takes and miss information on the forums all day, I know I'm the odd one out.

If there's a vulnerability what do you expect LO to say/do about it when EAC themselves says they are confident there isn't one? The forum (as usual) is fishing for answers/clarification for things that LO themselves can't comment on or potentially aren't even in the know about because EAC doesn't have to tell companies that use their AC anything, pointing out said things by using common sense apparently means I'm paid to defend LO.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Probably is not EAC fault this time(o dou in every game with eac people complain dat is infested with cheats)This pro hacker with over 20 years of exp. explains wat may happened(next 4-5 min)

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Probably is not EAC

That's Heavy. I had no clue game hacking went this Deep, the lengths the hacker goes thru for what would seem a trivial motive.

On 3/19/2024 at 9:45 PM, Frosi said:

There's a few reasons why I believe its not related to EAC, primarily the fact that its isolated to Apex which runs on the source engine and Source/Source2 has had a few similar RCE exploits such as the ones seen in this clip. Also, for now the issue seems to be isolated to Apex, its yet to pop up in other games which it would've by now if the issue was related to EAC.

Sorry for not being a cry baby that posts delusional takes and miss information on the forums all day, I know I'm the odd one out.

If there's a vulnerability what do you expect LO to say/do about it when EAC themselves says they are confident there isn't one? The forum (as usual) is fishing for answers/clarification for things that LO themselves can't comment on or potentially aren't even in the know about because EAC doesn't have to tell companies that use their AC anything, pointing out said things by using common sense apparently means I'm paid to defend LO.

Well you would fucking think for five seconds that if LO seeing how this is major news would have taken action or given us a word. and yes you are paid to defend them right. isn't that what that fancy title means? see i think your missing the point that theres exploits and LO sits on there hands just whistling camp town races because they could care less. and you should know companies like easy will not out right say they got an issue, becuase that hurts business. it's better to act like you got it under control then to panic and let others panic too. or do you just sit up on your high horse hefting shit at us like your the god of some mountain?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

and yes you are paid to defend them right. isn't that what that fancy title means?

No it does not, the title means I test patches for LO or give feedback on things they are planning to do. This is a voluntary role and involves no payment whatsoever.

I'm not even gonna go into the other ramblings you decided to post because it turns out, it wasn't EAC as expected and was an issue on Respawn/Apex's end that they have started to patch, on top of that, looks like the two players that had cheats injected into their game were injected by a Trojan or other bits of malware prior, possibly through said issue on Respawn/Apex's end.

• Like 2

The title does mean they test things and give their feedback. So much of the changes within the past year has their imput in it. Unoffically it also means they set the standard for community behavior. Which we see how most of them behave.