Sign in to follow this  
Javanick

New Forum.....What's next?

I'm really loving the new forum......Good job on the design Little Orbit. And I'm also glad knowing that Lixil is in charge.

But what's next?

And when can we see review of the upcoming updates.

BTW and you please make devblog a thing for Apb on YouTube?

Thanks

If you were in the Q&A streaming you could've heard Matt talking, the CEO of Little Orbit, he said there will be changes, not now but at the next few months or maybe the new few year quarters, which is probably gonna be sooner or later, until then. there will be a new anti-cheat coming that will join the current one (FF) the new upcoming anticheat is Battle-eye as you already maybe familiar with from games like PUBG and Fornite, and Arma III.

Anyway, there is gonna be a new future to the game, in my opinion. really hyped.

transcript of the recent q&a

not really any concrete dates but mattscott gives a rough idea of the order that orbit is aiming to complete things

there was mentions of a roadmap earlier this month as well but its not been released yet

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

transcript of the recent q&a

not really any concrete dates but mattscott gives a rough idea of the order that orbit is aiming to complete things

there was mentions of a roadmap earlier this month as well but its not been released yet

how did ya have ur stress ball squeezer title

Just now, MrBubbleTea said:

how did ya have ur stress ball squeezer title

it was just an option when i first logged into the new forums, looks like its been removed as of now

hopefully they dont take existing rank titles away

1) Enhanced forum rules = Less toxicity;
2) Less flood;

3) Less threads with GIF only images;
4) ZombieBiscuit turning into a positive person :classic_biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Poperon said:

the sun will flicker and die out before this comes to pass

3 hours ago, Poperon said:

Yeah na

Next step for Lixil would be taking out the downvote button. I risk getting downvoted for this, but someone has to say it.

Some will abuse it, do not doubt it. This button is only pretty on Facebook or YouTube, on forums it brings high risk of toxicity. :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poperon said:

Next step for Lixil would be taking out the downvote button. I risk getting downvoted for this, but someone has to say it.

Some will abuse it, do not doubt it. This button is only pretty on Facebook or YouTube, on forums it brings high risk of toxicity. :classic_ohmy:

That’s a fair concern.

Just now, Poperon said:

reactions are already anonymous and theres a limit to every persons reactions per day, i dont see a reason to completely remove dislikes

imo if people are really bothering to leave dislikes for you its probably deserved

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

reactions are already anonymous and theres a limit to every persons reactions per day, i dont see a reason to completely remove dislikes

imo if people are really bothering to leave dislikes for you its probably deserved

Imagine someone doesn't like you (on a personal matter), and then he decides to reroll multiple forum accounts just to downvote you, so your reputation gets negative or whatever.

That's what i meant. For people with brain, they will sure use it wisely, but you know... it's the apb forums, wisdom has never been its most precious treasure. :classic_laugh::classic_tongue::classic_sad::classic_happy:

2 minutes ago, Poperon said:

Imagine someone doesn't like you (on a personal matter), and then he decides to reroll multiple forum accounts just to downvote you, so your reputation gets negative or whatever.

That's what i meant. For people with brain, they will sure use it wisely, but you know... it's the apb forums, wisdom has never been its most precious treasure. :classic_laugh::classic_tongue::classic_sad::classic_happy:

true enough

however we've already seen a similar situation occur and the staff jumped on it fairly quickly, id like to think theyll keep a consistent presence on the forums

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

true enough

however we've already seen a similar situation occur and the staff jumped on it fairly quickly, id like to think theyll keep a consistent presence on the forums

That's true, they acted quickly enough. Let's pray that my theories keep being just what they are, theories, and that option does not get ruined/abused. :classic_ohmy:

Sign in to follow this