Ikayoz

Disallowed Programme #0 [AutoHotKey]

Sun 952 am. NA server. Kicked upon rezzing in district. Tried again, stayed in, played for awhile.

Sun 310 pm. NA server. Kicked upon rezzing in district x 4 times. Went into an empty district, no kick. Transferred to a busy district, kicked within 2 mins.

Have the same issue here. Getting kicked by BattlEye for using "AutoHotKey". Spent half an hour in Waterfront, no problem. Switched to Social for 30 seconds, kicked.

I did have AutoHotKey installed, but it didn't complain when I played Heroes and Generals (which also uses BattlEye) with it installed. Other than a test script I put together once, I never used it, so I'm not sure why it was kicking me for a program that wasn't even running.

I've now removed any and all files of AHK, including cleaning up the registry (the only things left are the .txt registry backups). However, it still kicks me. Sometimes it doesn't even kick me at all, or it kicks me after a while.

Edited by Timberwolf

Tonight's report shows how screwed up BE is over this ridiculous and unwarranted kicking for AHK when AHK does not exist!!!

Sun 723pm - log to NA server FC - kicked

immediately afterward, log to NA server - BanShip - kicked

NA FC - kicked

went completely out, repaired game on launcher, logged to NA OC - kicked, and kicked again

751pm went into empty NA district, kicked again

753pm, logged to EU server, fight club. NO KICK!!!!!

820pm, changed to NA server, BanShip  - kicked

824 NA, fight club - kicked

826 changed to EU fight club. NO KICK!!!!!!

840pm changed to NA server, FC - kicked

I have now submitted two requests for support but Idk if GamersFirst transferred that stuff to Little Orbit or not, no one has replied to the first one I sent in when this first started happening. I filled out another one today. Will there be a patch to fix this issue anytime soon?

DakotaSpice

PC Player

Sun 1128 NA FC Kicked x 4

Sun 2337 EU WF - No Kick

Mon 2022 NA FC played til 2236, No Kick

Tue 0010 NA trying to go to FC - 'connecting to district server' for a few minutes, had to use TM to close game and try again

Tue 0017 NA FC - played til 0154, No Kick

Note: quite a few transports happenin in game Mon late night and early Tue.

... was happy to be able to get in game and stay in game. Will see what happens tomorrow lol

DakotaSpice

Edited by Ikayoz

Tired of me yet? Here's another interesting run down of this annoying and unreasonable bug:

Tue, 2128 Log to NA, FC Kicked x 2 for AHK
Tue, 2202 Log to NA, BanShip, played until everyone was kicked for disconnection error.

Tue 2228, switched to EU WF - Kicked x 2 for AHK

Tue 1223, back to NA, FC... No Kick, played til I ran out of steam.

How does this make any sense at all??

One day I am kicked and kicked and kicked from any NA district, but can play without a problem in EU.
The next day, I am kicked out of EU. And can't play in FC, but can play in BShipping, then can play in FC.

How's a player supposed to figure this out? WTF BE and LO??

DakotaSpice
PC Player

Go to your installed programs and check if you have AutoHotKey installed, if you do, uninstall it. If not, then this needs to be looked at by G1's support.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:41 AM, swft said:

Go to your installed programs and check if you have AutoHotKey installed, if you do, uninstall it. If not, then this needs to be looked at by G1's support.

I did a search on my drive for AutoHotKey and AHK nothing came up. I've sent two support tickets, one when this started and one last weekend as I'd had no answer and I wasn't sure if Little Orbit was replying to GamersFirst support tickets, and I've kept this log. Edited by Ikayoz

Does anyone at Little Orbit support intend to help me with this? I cannot play the game most of the time, my stuff is timing out, and there's nothing on my computer that I know about that is causing this issue. I didn't even know what 'autohotkey' was until I got kicked for it. I've searched my drive, I've done everything I can think of software wise and hardware wise and nothing is working. I know I'm just one frustrated player ready to give up on a favourite game, but some sort of response to my tickets asking for help would sure be appreciated.

DakotaSpice
PC Player

Oh, if can get remote access at weekend to ur pc I can scan all hdd for these signatures and kick out that file. But I need one tool on ur board be4 start if u wish kill it. I use deep scans results are 100%

Edited by Dahel

As u can see user did not wish to scan pc so must be turned on.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:47 PM, Dahel said:

Oh, if can get remote access at weekend to ur pc I can scan all hdd for these signatures and kick out that file. But I need one tool on ur board be4 start if u wish kill it. I use deep scans results are 100%

I do not know you, you are not Little Orbit support as far as I can tell, so I will not permit remote access to my computer which is also used for work and contains personnel information of my clients and co-workers. What I would appreciate is knowing how to scan for this myself. I have searched my drives using File Explorer. Is there a program I can use to scan my computer. Thanks.
3 hours ago, Derf265 said:

Still no word from the new devs about this.

As expected.

Indeed, and I am not the only player impacted by this issue.

Btw if some else using this pc they can use ahk for hotkeys, to quick work. Go to your sys admin they definitely know what is ahk and where may sit

Edited by Dahel

On 7/3/2018 at 1:41 AM, TR3NT said:

@Majiik Can you help with this?

Of course he can't help, and hasn't even read this topic, he's too busy with the G1C topics since it is a major problem if 1 thousand players don't buy the precious g1c, but if 2-3 hundred players cannot play and ofc won't even buy a single more g1c, it can be ignored bc there is no profit in that, and what do they love? Proooofiiiittttt.
On 7/7/2018 at 6:03 AM, TR3NT said:

@MattScott this needs to be checked out.

no fucks given by Matt, just as expected...

8 minutes ago, Wylan said:
Of course he can't help, and hasn't even read this topic, he's too busy with the G1C topics since it is a major problem if 1 thousand players don't buy the precious g1c, but if 2-3 hundred players cannot play and ofc won't even buy a single more g1c, it can be ignored bc there is no profit in that, and what do they love? Proooofiiiittttt. no fucks given by Matt, just as expected...
be salty somewhere else. 

13 hours ago, TR3NT said:
13 hours ago, Wylan said:
Of course he can't help, and hasn't even read this topic, he's too busy with the G1C topics since it is a major problem if 1 thousand players don't buy the precious g1c, but if 2-3 hundred players cannot play and ofc won't even buy a single more g1c, it can be ignored bc there is no profit in that, and what do they love? Proooofiiiittttt. no fucks given by Matt, just as expected...
be salty somewhere else. 
Why? I was playing this game for a long time, spent money on it, wasnt just leeching for free, and they ruined the game unnecessarily with an anticheat best known for barely functioning. I have the right to blame those who are responsible for this and don't give a fuck about this problem. They didn't even read any of these topics, while the least would be saying "Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on this with BE and will find a solution soon."

Ez boy ill try help ya to detect whatever u got there. Afk now, later get to pc ill do inspections with several tools so user can scan his pc himself

Edited by Dahel

removed

Edited by Dahel

Why would we scan our computers for a program that we already said has NEVER been installed? How will that fix the poorly coded anti-cheat that's detecting the non-existent program? 

not going to support who attempting to manipulate, even worse, being a nasty.
any help need -> private msg.

Edited by Dahel

Dude, you already tried to get someone to give you remote access to their computer in this very thread. Nobody is going to PM you for help because that's super shady and nobody trusts you.

that I'm talking about, users being a di** .)) gl to solve ahk .))))

Edited by Dahel

So last night I uninstalled APB from my E drive. Installed it on my C drive. Got (same as last time I installed) an ERROR on the launcher. I repaired. Got in game. Kicked for AHK.

I went to the program files and uninstalled BattlEye. Got the message that BattlEye was not installed correctly, could I restart the game. I did, BattlEye was reinstalled, and, boom, I got to play for a couple of hours in NA fight club. Whoot.

Tonight, log in game. Booted for AHK. Sigh.

Went to program files and uninstalled BattlEye. Got the message that BattlEye was not installed correctly, could I restart the game. I did. BattlEye was reinstalled, and, boom, I got kicked for AHK.

That's it for me. Little Orbit can forget my Premium dollars. They obviously don't give a fuck about anyone legitimately trying to play the game WITHOUT any macros or AHK, being unable to play their game be cause of a bug in BE. They haven't bothered to answer my support tickets, and they haven't responded to this thread. The irony is there clearly are people cheating in game (like someone who can switch from a nade launcher to a machine gun in the blink of an eye. Or those that can see through walls. Or those that can pinpoint where you are with such accuracy even though they couldn't see you until they came around the corner and you're moving. Yeah. Thanks BE for... ummm... well... nothing.)

I'm voting with my feet. Bye.