Sign in to follow this  
xnyuu

The new matchmaking system is good

For solo players, the new matchmaking system brings a sense of fairness and balance. No longer will you be matched against a full team of players while you are left alone. With the new system, you have a better chance of being matched with players of similar skill level and experience, making the game more enjoyable and challenging, which can be a struggle at first.
Additionally, the new matchmaking system encourages players to work together and play the game.

Also, the new system eliminates the frustration of constantly being matched with players who abandon missions or refuse to play as a team.
This creates a more positive and supportive environment for solo players, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in the game without worrying about unreliable teammates.

Overall, the new matchmaking system is a game-changer for small groups and solo players. It creates a fair and balanced playing field, making the game more enjoyable and rewarding for all players. So whether you're a lone wolf or a small group, the new matchmaking system is sure to enhance your gaming experience.

Keep up the good work

Edited by nyancorp
  • Like 3

If this is correct, I should really start play again tho

2 hours ago, nyancorp said:

Also, the new system also eliminates the frustration of constantly being matched with players who abandon missions or refuse to play as a team.
This creates a more positive and supportive environment for solo players, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in the game without worrying about unreliable teammates.

Keep up the good work

Meanwhile tryhards kicking "teamkillers" out of their squad,  by "coincidence" every noob/new player ofc

But as far as I've experienced the new matchmaking, in my opinion it's really improvement especially with squads of 2-3 people. 

Edited by Yukate
More info

4 hours ago, Heal said:

But it's not.

Waiting over an hour in a 2-man group for opp when the pop is 30/30 is not good.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ColtBlake said:

But it's not.

You got something to validate that or is it just your personal opinion?

i agree with post.
new Matchmatking gift me only nice match in these days.
i found again fun and game balance.
no more invincible goldies with group of 4.
plus, full golds as opposition doesnT happens anymore.

It's hard for new match making to work, when you have players doing /abandon mission right before it finds opponents.

20 hours ago, Heal said:

You got something to validate that or is it just your personal opinion?

This is not just my opinion. This is my personal expirience. Against high-level gold and silver players, I had low-level bronze and green players on my team. These bronze and green players didn't even know what to do. What validation do you need for this? You can probably see this on Twitch, because I wasn’t the only one who saw this matchmaking.

4 hours ago, Pista said:

It's hard for new match making to work, when you have players doing /abandon mission right before it finds opponents.

That's quite literally not a thing anymore buddy

On 2/5/2024 at 4:59 PM, Heal said:

Would be really cool if this was actually the case, but...

I've tryied to play a few times and it seems like the matchmaking now is more amout-based than threat-based. I consistantly get 2-3 silvers or bronzes in my team against 3-4 golds and backup isnt available because team are "even". That feels even more frustrating than it was before.

Edited by Nerima

It does seem to be working as intended, although I can only base this on two missions.

one was me and a lower silver vs two mid level silvers, this with lots of golds in district. 

next was a mix, we had two golds a silver and me vs 3 silvers n one gold. 

Me being Bronze.

So it's a step in the right direction.

3 hours ago, Frosi said:

That's quite literally not a thing anymore buddy

That past few days, soon as it makes one team, i see teammates doing /abandon mission. 

On 2/7/2024 at 11:12 AM, ColtBlake said:

This is not just my opinion. This is my personal expirience. Against high-level gold and silver players, I had low-level bronze and green players on my team. These bronze and green players didn't even know what to do. What validation do you need for this? You can probably see this on Twitch, because I wasn’t the only one who saw this matchmaking.

Personal experience validates only for yourself, some may have other experiences than yourself. Meanwhile I've heard and experienced the opposite than you in-game for first time in almost a half year I guess. I am silver now and got hooked up with some other silvers who got well knowledge of the game, but well skill might turned down for years. #life-goes-on

Merged.

On 2/7/2024 at 2:53 PM, Pista said:

That past few days, soon as it makes one team, i see teammates doing /abandon mission. 

If he leaves before the mission starts and you get opposition, whats the problem? At least you get opposition..?

My experience as a solo is waiting 5-10 minutes to match and sometimes when the pop is 36-40 Ive even spent upwards of 20-50 minutes waiting for opp.  I think its more balanced than before but the amount of downtime is really annoying... I dont like spending 2 hours waiting if I only have 5 hours of time to play.

I will take a moment to say that for 3 man groups, ESPECIALLY for 4 man groups, its nigh impossible to get matches.