Sign in to follow this  
Gateron

Enhancing Game Balance: Proposed Adjustments for Increased Kevlar Health and Reduced Heal Spray Cooldown

(419) i love LIDLORBIT AND SPCT TEAM BALANCES #2024ISAPBSYEAR - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiaO3Od3A_8

Cant add videos anymore i wonder why

Edited by Gateron

skill issue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Quite honestly should get fixed through another med spray nerf (or flat out removing it because consumables should have never been a thing in the first place) I don't think anyone enjoy playing K3/Medspray as well as no one enjoying playing against it, its just a net negative to the game.

maybe don't use garbage resolution and potato graphics and you will aim better noob. just because your favorite closet cheaters use that config doesnt mean it makes you aim.

Merged.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:14 PM, Frosi said:

Quite honestly should get fixed through another med spray nerf (or flat out removing it because consumables should have never been a thing in the first place) I don't think anyone enjoy playing K3/Medspray as well as no one enjoying playing against it, its just a net negative to the game.

better yet they should hire me as lead designer and then hire some nerds to write the code

On 1/27/2024 at 3:14 PM, Frosi said:

Pretty much said this since day 1 consumables never should've been added. its just another money sink like gun rental/ammo/car spawn all to push players to spend actual real money on the armas market to alleviate the need to constantly grind/'skill' gap.

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

Pretty much said this since day 1 consumables never should've been added. its just another money sink like gun rental/ammo/car spawn all to push players to spend actual real money on the armas market to alleviate the need to constantly grind/'skill' gap.

Consumables are fine imo, though I wish they would have been more of a new type of mod at times. Randomly getting them kinda sucks when you like to use a certain one in general

On 1/27/2024 at 6:55 PM, vsb said:

skill issue

lmao