Sign in to follow this  
a Pair of Socks

EAC Detects RTW Shader Files as "Cheating" Plz fix

Returned to check out the new car and Ive noticed the game looks like absolute shit.   I'm sorry but I don't like my game looking like I have a pound of grease smeared over my eyes.
I'll just let the images speak for me. 

Default.
8wwHqCs.png
RTW
i0D2Jqd.png

nD34rFm.png
RTW
hNpnTEi.png

Not that LO cares though lmao.

• Like 3

they block shaders but let hackers play, and they have hackers for spct. basically hack vs hack dead game that will never receive updates cos it has no devs.

EAC DETECTS RTW SHADER FILES AS "CHEATING"

Ya EAC doesn't detect aimbots, smooth aim or teleports.

But targets Legit players for things that nobody ever thought was cheating or hacking.

So I don't pay any game that uses EAC, not to mention that any two bit hacker can bypass

EAC. 

GIVE BACK KERRY'S ACCOUNT U BUMS.

and Merry Christmas to All. 

On 12/24/2023 at 4:58 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

But targets Legit players for things that nobody ever thought was cheating or hacking.

Really? hahahahah.

OMG It's like that meme...
Why ban hackers, when you can ban legit players.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Another mass unban wave incoming

Whatever, the game is alreay un-playable, NO FUN, reinstalled APB with the idea of having some fun these days.. NOPE, neither half-hour I've one cheater  in my team and opponents just spending time insulting him in chatbar in, I've decided to spent my time annoy him for good because anyway it was no fun at all seeing him solo vs 3+ players everytime in 10 seconds, until kicked from server and un-installed the game.

Happy new year APB 

13 hours ago, nndrei said:

OMG It's like that meme

Nope, Thats what They did, they banned kerry one of two legits in all NA, I'm the other one.

Still Golds in Bronze district so EAC don't ban actual hackers. 

So beings LO never listens to legits and only hax that wanted bronze unlocked.

We don't address LO, We simply don't pay funds to any game using EAC.

They give back Kerry's account n I'll consider paying again, if the game in question

has anything worth purchasing. This also means that any game using EAC is full of hax,

based on what I know from this game.

They like Why are you always calling everyone hackers in my other game, n i'm like Well 

isn't it obvious, they use EAC so ya know most players have bypassed it and are hacking. 

16 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Nope, Thats what They did, they banned kerry one of two legits in all NA, I'm the other one.

Still Golds in Bronze district so EAC don't ban actual hackers. 

So beings LO never listens to legits and only hax that wanted bronze unlocked.

We don't address LO, We simply don't pay funds to any game using EAC.

They give back Kerry's account n I'll consider paying again, if the game in question

has anything worth purchasing. This also means that any game using EAC is full of hax,

based on what I know from this game.

They like Why are you always calling everyone hackers in my other game, n i'm like Well 

isn't it obvious, they use EAC so ya know most players have bypassed it and are hacking. 

I would be three but ive barely been playing so I dont exactly count anymore. Not the best player in the world but I can say that ive always been legit.

38 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I can say that ive always been legit.

I believe you, and although I say some crazy things, I don't want to blindly hacusate any gold or other players 

not using combat hacks. I'm trying to make a point.

We asked for an Anticheat to stop aimbotters/smooth aim, teleporting ect during combat.

Not a program that banned for artists n layering programs, not for peps using a vpn to limit latency.

It appears from speculative postings that this person may have been banned for being out of bounds.

But we don't know, nor does the player in question. Now if thats what happened then i can see some punishment

but not a perm ban for a first offense. If you're out of bounds then the game made it possible for you to be there and 

is then a game programming's fault. Not the player exploiting a spot, unless its done multiple times. 

You should just be kicked from the server or match. In any case EAC still doesn't seem to effect those with 

perfect aim. So You can see where I'm coming from here, everything else is on a learning curve,

But fighting those with aimbot or smooth aim is not, there is no 'Getting Gud', no learning from a mistake.

This is why the Game is no longer tolerable to some, there is no way to win against an aimbotter. 

You can surprize him, trick him, out maneuver him. But when it comes to the gun fight he will always get you.

When word gets out that a particular game is hacked out, new people don't come, old people go away, financial backing

and profit go out the window. What is left is the handful of hax complaining the game sucks and the pop is so low, after they

hacked it out n ruined it for so many. As I've always said, You Reap What You Sow. 

20 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

one of two legits in all NA, I'm the other one.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

bro im smoking some hippy crippler but whatever u got is better come share it

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

some hippy crippler but whatever u got is better come share it

Ah My Gummies are tricky, kinda smell funny when ya light em, but they made me dream 

I was late for work, couldn't find my socks or uniform, n they stole my horse and my van and guns.

I found one gun n point it on his chest n tell him to give my 9mm back and my horse n he start

reciting McBeth. No More Gummies B4 Nap Time!!!

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 9:58 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

EAC DETECTS RTW SHADER FILES AS "CHEATING"

So I don't pay any game that uses EAC, not to mention that any two bit hacker can bypass

EAC. 

GIVE BACK KERRY'S ACCOUNT U BUMS.

and Merry Christmas to All. 

Of course, if you can see your target thats cheating.

even though through ADV laucher i can turn off everything and make it so only people stand out. but thats not cheating some how

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 11:54 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

I believe you, and although I say some crazy things, I don't want to blindly hacusate any gold or other players 

not using combat hacks. I'm trying to make a point.

We asked for an Anticheat to stop aimbotters/smooth aim, teleporting ect during combat.

Not a program that banned for artists n layering programs, not for peps using a vpn to limit latency.

It appears from speculative postings that this person may have been banned for being out of bounds.

But we don't know, nor does the player in question. Now if thats what happened then i can see some punishment

but not a perm ban for a first offense. If you're out of bounds then the game made it possible for you to be there and 

is then a game programming's fault. Not the player exploiting a spot, unless its done multiple times. 

You should just be kicked from the server or match. In any case EAC still doesn't seem to effect those with 

perfect aim. So You can see where I'm coming from here, everything else is on a learning curve,

But fighting those with aimbot or smooth aim is not, there is no 'Getting Gud', no learning from a mistake.

This is why the Game is no longer tolerable to some, there is no way to win against an aimbotter. 

You can surprize him, trick him, out maneuver him. But when it comes to the gun fight he will always get you.

When word gets out that a particular game is hacked out, new people don't come, old people go away, financial backing

and profit go out the window. What is left is the handful of hax complaining the game sucks and the pop is so low, after they

hacked it out n ruined it for so many. As I've always said, You Reap What You Sow. 

Oh yea I know. As everyone here knows ive been very vocal about it for many years now along with the game flaws and it took this long to get to where we are now with the flaws being fixed. The biggest issue (and has been since forever) is that Matt and LO dont actually want to put in the work to squash these hackers. GMs are nothing more the glorified hosts who dont handle issues in game and if you do bring one up they tell you to use the report system which doesnt work. If it actually does work how about some proof it is LO?

They need a GM in all districts to watch for hackers and to remove them as well as both client side and server side anti cheat thats actually effective. Last but not least update the game code so that the hackers cant keep updating their stuff. We all know the code was released and thats how the hacks got through so easily.

• Like 1

Ofc it will be detecting it as cheats. It can be very exploitative in the right hands.

It would be surprising if it doesn't detects it considering even the most basic anti cheats does that.

On 1/2/2024 at 5:51 AM, PotatoeGirl said:

Ofc it will be detecting it as cheats. It can be very exploitative in the right hands.

It would be surprising if it doesn't detects it considering even the most basic anti cheats does that.

Configs.