Sign in to follow this  
Jazzemup

The Mirage

So, it just occurred to me how fitting the name is to this vehicle, considering the optics involved here with this hasty rollout of a not even close to being ready "real money" item on Armas Marketplace.  The vehicle at a glance at 1-15 meters away is fine, however there are a few concerning and merely personal preference aesthetics that are bothersome and make me wish I could get a refund.  There is an odd bump in the curvature from the front fender to the door body.  Also, when you are 25 meters away from your car, it literally looks like it behaves under fire - like playdough.  I do not see how the devs can really justify asking real money for this item.  I will enclose a screenshot.  In addition to that you can not color the wheels of which you get three choices of which are all bad, come on guys this is a Dodge Charger look a like.  Trashy looking wheels - please.  You can not alter the interior, you can not change the sounds of the tranny engine or exhaust. no sound changes at all even for the sound system music.. yeah nothing there to select. So the name Mirage is great only in a antithetical sense, because up close it looks ok, but far away it looks like junk.   Please polygon pushing out of the textures which are just bad.

3Lqhdi8.jpg

Just now, Jazzemup said:

-snip-

I was really excited for this release. Unfortunately, this hasty roll-out is obviously half baked. Hopefully, LittleOrbit learns from this mistake and will be more cautious about releasing half-assed assets in the future.

So this is the mystical "Mirage" after all these years? Yeah, it's definitely fitting of the name, cause Im gonna need a "mirage" to cover up that fuckin dumpster fire from my vision lmaoooo
he.gif

What a fucking pile of shit. Pretty sure there's better FREE assets on the Unreal asset store they could've modified in a quarter of the time and it wouldve been infinitely better. They must be really desperate for some form of income.

• Like 1

Some good feedback in the OP, they are aware of the LOD issue at 25~30m and beyond and its on their list of things to fix.

you bought a car that you thought LO made? dude they just released it in an unfinished state, which they did not make. stop supporting LO lmao.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:42 AM, Frosi said:

Some good feedback in the OP, they are aware of the LOD issue at 25~30m and beyond and its on their list of things to fix.

list of things to fix for 2025?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nndrei said:

list of things to fix for 2025?

I think 2030 is more realistic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optimus_Crime said:

Eventual game server shut down even more so

Not as long as people still buy from the market place, and besides look what happened when they shut down FE. it will happen to apb too.