Miico

Recoil and Macro

On 9/7/2023 at 6:07 PM, Miico said:

Evidence? all time i see players on twtich with zero recoil.  

There is a difference in controlling the recoil and not having any at all.

Video on youtube like " flaws "or other etc ...

When you play vs players full fire, easily noticed. You don't need to was an esport players to see that 🙂

I don't know about on console, but on PC APB's recoiol is easier to control than other shooter games.
There's very little lateral horizotal recoil with most guns.

CSGO and BitBattle have harder and more sporadic recoil and bloom.

It is common knowledge that recoil can be more controlled if you burst fire rapidly rather than just holding down the trigger and going full rambo.
And I don't need to tell you how gun mods can alter the potential accuracy, recoil and bloom of a gun in APB.

Also a variable you may not of considered is mouse sensitivity, on top of how much experiece the player has.

Still Ap45 with 0 kick while shooting constant perfect timing and in same time mid body tracking... you can see that on some twitch streams (where ofc at least 3 of them were banned for cheating in old good days of FF). And funny is that there are people who defend them saying they can do the same and its just practice... but they cant reproduct it no matter what. Its like some kind of cult... hes my friend so he cant cheat or hes a streamer he cant cheat... . Just look on YT how cheating work and go watch your streamer how he shoot with AP45 and how he allways shoot the same pattern. Also shots towards car... look how some people allways track mid body of the driver not any part of the car. Yet not a legit person can reproduce it everytime yet they still belive some people are legit.

And harasing GM towards hackusating players is seriusly a joke. Its like silencing a victim who wants to report in person a crime to policeman about stolen phone but he tells you to use your stolen phone and do a call to report... 

Edited by DreAmGirL
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DreAmGirL said:

Its like silencing a victim who wants to report in person a crime to policeman about stolen phone but he tells you to use your stolen phone and do a call to report... 

Is /report not working?

On 9/10/2023 at 3:53 PM, Frosi said:

This thread has taken a proper tinfoil hat turn, never change APB forums.

its nuts

Edited by Y2Venom

57 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

You dont have to put your tinfoil hat on

Its somewhat humorous in a sick way, They got a sever with 30 peps on it, 20+ are hacks, 5 are spy type low ranks who are the second pc of the gold on the other side, while 2-3 don't play at all nor hack, just sit in cars and flood chat with 'Anti-Mama' talk. n then there's that one legit trying to get tickets that are worthless.

The Game is a Joke. Unrealistic in gun use, ie crouch and corner popping, the Hoppers, all of which should impact your stamina.

Even if report works the way they allege it does, I'd have to spend half the mission time reporting, in other words,

I'd have to spend my time doing LO's Job.

Easier to just play another game, no reason to sit n complain about the money I lost in investment 3k, 

cuz its already gone, as long as its a Gold Only server, that money is gone, guns n cars worthless.

Just come in to watch the Golds Hacuse each others mothers and don't K up. If ya don't K they cant 

hack you. Then u get to sit and watch them complain about the dead game they caused by hacking.

I Told U people before. " You Reap What You Sow"

20+? More like 6 at a time. They switch between characters so I can see why you think there's more on. I'm not saying there aren't 20+ cheaters in existence, I'm saying out of 30 players in a district, maybe 6 are cheating.

On 9/10/2023 at 9:53 AM, Frosi said:

This thread has taken a proper tinfoil hat turn, never change APB forums.

aliens are hacking in APB to make us stop playing so we go outside so they can abduct us

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

aliens are hacking in APB to make us stop playing so we go outside so they can abduct us

They got MAC twice.

On 9/6/2023 at 7:03 PM, Frosi said:

That's just straight up delusions and while there isn't a lot of people working on APB there are some that cover areas such as development or customer support, whether you like it or not EAC requires a /report function as part of its implementation therefore, its pretty logical to assume that /report is the main way to report any wrongdoing such as cheating.

I wont go into full detail on this but. I know of a clan that was cheating for well over a year. Reported multiple times and nothing was done. It wasnt until another player joined the clan got the chat logs and reported them directly. Finally something was done.

In 2023 there are about 5 active clans that have been cheating for over a year, nothing has been done. About 20 - 30 players (possible alts included).   Everybody knows who they are, so much so that there is an other clan that is called "Clan A and Clan B are cheating clans"  They have been around since early 2022. I have teamed with them and have seen them cheating whilst on my team.

Because its so prevelent players now seem to think its ok to cheat because nothing is being done, they see the same players getting away with it day in and day out. Then they are being scammed by these cheaters  who are selling them the bogus cheats that alert on EAC. Here is a chat below with a player that happened to. Needless to say, he got scammed for money, and lost his account in the process. Yes its his fault.

cheat-chat.jpg

Inaction of properly policing the game is causing more and more people to fall victim to situations like this, simply because cheating is being normalized. Its another customer gone. Whilst i understand EAC can be bypassed and is not 100%, dare i say its not 50% effective.

Edited by Y2Venom
  • Like 1