Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

03/29 Maintenance Announcement

Hello, everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance for PC and Console will be held this Wednesday (03/29) starting at 9AM (UTC). Expected duration of this maintenance will be 4 to 6 hours.

As always, thank you for your patience during this period!

P.S: Thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates

u forgot to mention u need to pull the servers down at 7pm again for the 3rd time because some emergency bug needs fixing

• Like 1

At least there working on stuff. Not every patch will have fixes, even tho that would be nice. It takes time.

Where did Matt vanish to again?
It should take no longe then 20 minutes to write an update on whats going on at the moment.

But i´m assuming the project is on halt right now

Edited by OmikronOverload

7 minutes ago, OmikronOverload said:

Where did Matt vanish to again?
It should take no longe then 20 minutes to write an update on whats going on at the moment.

But i´m assuming the project is on halt right now

The best way to stay up to date would be to join the LO discord https://discord.gg/littleorbit

Secrets (dev) is frequently in there discussing what’s going on and what’s coming. (I don’t know what Matt’s up to)

• Thanks 1

also thanks for not mentioning this contains the easter event lmfaooo, also remove hot cross gun, dumbest shit event ever made

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The best way to stay up to date would be to join the LO discord https://discord.gg/littleorbit

Secrets (dev) is frequently in there discussing what’s going on and what’s coming. (I don’t know what Matt’s up to)

No RSS?

5 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

also thanks for not mentioning this contains the easter event lmfaooo, also remove hot cross gun, dumbest shit event ever made

here's your stupid easter event update from like 2015

*yeets some eggs and joker tickets in your general direction*

The mugging mechanic needs to be removed. Every time I get mugged it's from a player who is roughly 20M away, probably car glitched. Bunny and chicken men need to be immune to damage to prevent griefing. They also need to stop despawning. PVP needs to be turned off for all players who don't have eggs.

Or better yet, just let us buy the rewards for $10. Are you still afraid of making money?

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 1

Thank you for fixing the audio issues! It was very annoying.

6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

The mugging mechanic needs to be removed. Every time I get mugged it's from a player who is roughly 20M away, probably car glitched. Bunny and chicken men need to be immune to damage to prevent griefing. They also need to stop despawning. PVP needs to be turned off for all players who don't have eggs.

Or better yet, just let us buy the rewards for $10. Are you still afraid of making money?

I don’t know about the titles but the Easter gear should be on ARMAS soon if it isn’t already.

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I don’t know about the titles but the Easter gear should be on ARMAS soon if it isn’t already.

I forgot it's not the same titles as they were a few years ago. Can't get the 'Big Rooster' title anymore.

The mugging mechanic needs to be fixed. No one has mugged me within range. It also seems to cancel hit registration. Got 6 hit markers with the .45 on a player who just used epinephrine, but they didn't die.

Hello, everyone! The Joker issue has been acknowledged by devs and they are looking into it. Mugging range problem has been forwarded to the team.

7 hours ago, Ritual said:

The Joker issue

yA they took out the echo but its still way way too loud, it sounds better in district,

but in fc its still loud n echoes. not too big a problem in dist. but in fc its unbearable.

Effects game play, causes confusion.  

I don't wanna spawn 'There, where I can cover the point cuz the joker box is there"

Appreciate them lookin into it.

• Like 1