Sign in to follow this  
Erised

Is it worth coming back?

Yes. You no longer have that delay to find matches, in addition to the fact that the game is more fluid. 

My PC was manufactured by satan, it sucks, even so i noticed a positive difference in the gameplay, it's more fluid, for sure.

• Like 1

Yea, APB is a fun game
Just gotta sit through some unfair missions every now and then but that's all

• Like 1

APB is like a drug. No matter how hard you try to leave, you always get sucked back in. 

In all seriousness though, it's been so long since ive seen multiple full districts in NA. Brings back memories. If you can tolerate the toxic enviornment and horrid matchmaking, I'd say yes. Grab some friends, and have some fun.

• Like 1

If you've ever seen Team America, there is a philosophy about d**ks, pu**ies and a**holes.

This same philosophy can be applied to APB regarding silvers, bronzes and golds.

D**ks and pu**ies like clean fun, but the a**holes have been shi**ing on everything for way too long and with VOIP gone, the bounty feature gone and matchmaking at an all-time-low, their holes are growing bigger every day, letting even more of their s**t flow unto the streets of San Paro like a plague.

Now in 64-bit.

• Like 1

If you're hoping for something new then no everything is more or less the same. APB got a 64 bit upgrade that supposedly makes the game run slightly better and fixes rtx cards from freezing, that's about it. I might have gained up to +10 fps on average but for me it still drops to below 60 regulary, some people even reported a performance loss, IDK what's up with that. The 64 bit is supposed to be a foundation to build and improve upon so here's to hoping more good things will come. Also 50v50 districts are back like they were in 2010-2013 and population doubled because we got a first patch in the last 2-3 years.

Might aswell wait for the next big patch, there's talks about EAC coming back, hopefully that will reduce the numbers of script kiddies running around. And there's talks about new contact being added so that will give max ranks something to do.

• Like 1

It takes 300 years to download off the website but only half an hour if you get it off steam. idk why, but yes

Kind of. The game definitely has a decent amount of people on Jericho now at any given time, the least Ive seen is a half-pop district. Problem is, the cheaters came back too. So if you're willing to sit through like 1/10-2/10 missions where theres a blatant cheater, then yeah its worth coming back. Hopefully the anticheat update will clear it all up, cause I highly doubt any cheater is going to want to bypass EAC and whatever else gets added for a game this old.

Actually had some fun the other night playing with friends! Similar to the old days, and far less hit-reg issues. Like almost every other MMOs, you'll have more fun in groups and friends, rather than going solo

Sign in to follow this