virginiavirgin

Take off friendly fire/team killing

Im sick of the team killing Little orbit or whoever is in charge of this

game needs to take off friendly fire because i am sick of the team killing lets be realistic even if i do report them for team killing it will take days just for staff to get the report and either way this same perpetrator can just make a new account it’s not going to resolve much. As an enforcer i try my best to play for my team and to provide as much participation as possible until i have someone from my own team shooting at me to lower my health or just plain team killing me and you know dang well these perpetrators are trying to accomplish to help the opposition win and i could say the same thing happens to the criminal side im speaking for every victim who has to go through this I don’t put in a lot of time and accuracy and planning to try to get an enemy just to get teamkilled at the end or shot at by my own so called team mate  everytime this better be taken into consideration because i don’t need to take sh*t from some random stranger who only knows how to team kill or is just abusing the system. Im not the only one who feels like this

If other players are throwing the match then it does need addressing but there is little point in getting upset.

Honestly I can't believe that there have been many bans over team kills to the point of people rerolling new accounts, but that doesn't mean don't send a report to customer support.

I'm going to disagree respectfully and say that Friendly Fire does make plays work more collectively, alternatively maybe Casual districts could be added where Friendly Fire can be disabled.

4 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

Im sick of the team killing Little orbit or whoever is in charge of this

game needs to take off friendly fire because i am sick of the team killing lets be realistic even if i do report them for team killing it will take days just for staff to get the report and either way this same perpetrator can just make a new account it’s not going to resolve much. As an enforcer i try my best to play for my team and to provide as much participation as possible until i have someone from my own team shooting at me to lower my health or just plain team killing me and you know dang well these perpetrators are trying to accomplish to help the opposition win and i could say the same thing happens to the criminal side im speaking for every victim who has to go through this I don’t put in a lot of time and accuracy and planning to try to get an enemy just to get teamkilled at the end or shot at by my own so called team mate  everytime this better be taken into consideration because i don’t need to take sh*t from some random stranger who only knows how to team kill or is just abusing the system. Im not the only one who feels like this

No

What threat are the districts you experience this kind of behavior in?

I play in Silver - Gold districts and never really experience any kind of team killing unless its by accident.

Your best bet, as of right now, is to report the players abusing the system to support.

Edited by Bornstellar

1 hour ago, Bornstellar said:

What threat are the districts you experience this kind of behavior in?

I play in Silver - Gold districts and never really experience any kind of team killing unless its by accident.

Your best bet, as of right now, is to report the players abusing the system to support.

I guess you could experience this if you whined a lot too 😂 

i do report this all the time you have no idea but this happens mainly in the consoles and in all honesty i come here to the pc section since things actually get addressed here.

So imagine me and a friend are fighting you in one of the alleys, and you have to raid a door. Now my friend is in there waiting for you, whilst i'm somewhere else with a grenade launcher just spamming into the alley when you go in there. You will repeatedly die cause i can't kill my teammate, and you can't hide anywhere cause my teammate will kill you. So either way you lose.

But with team damage, i can't just blast the whole area whilst my teammates are in there, so i have to be careful about my grenades. And therefore i can't just spam nades on you two when you're fighting in there.

Or imagine you're holding the item at the last stage of a mission, and my teammate goes to take it from you, whilst i blow the crap out of your car and you with it. If there was no team damage, that would make us win everytime. And then you gotta take into account that newbies cannot get these explosive weapons, so removing friendly fire would make it even more unfair for them.

And if i can shoot through my teammates, then i just have to rush every enemy with all my teammates, and everyone who doesn't do this gets f**ked even more.

And since it seems like you're a solo player, you would be even worse off in this situation, since your teammates probably won't cooperate with you half the time.

So removing friendly fire is obviously not the solution you  really want. 🙂

Edited by SanityFlex
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, SanityFlex said:

So imagine me and a friend are fighting you in one of the alleys, and you have to raid a door. Now my friend is in there waiting for you, whilst i'm somewhere else with a grenade launcher just spamming into the alley when you go in there. You will repeatedly die cause i can't kill my teammate, and you can't hide anywhere cause my teammate will kill you. So either way you lose.

But with team damage, i can't just blast the whole area whilst my teammates are in there, so i have to be careful about my grenades. And therefore i can't just spam nades on you two when you're fighting in there.

Or imagine you're holding the item at the last stage of a mission, and my teammate goes to take it from you, whilst i blow the crap out of your car and you with it. If there was no team damage, that would make us win everytime. And then you gotta take into account that newbies cannot get these explosive weapons, so removing friendly fire would make it even more unfair for them.

And if i can shoot through my teammates, then i just have to rush every enemy with all my teammates, and everyone who doesn't do this gets f**ked even more.

And since it seems like you're a solo player, you would be even worse off in this situation, since your teammates probably won't cooperate with you half the time.

So removing friendly fire is obviously not the solution you  really want. 🙂

But with team damage, i can't just blast the whole area whilst my teammates are in there.......

^^^^^^ like  SanityFlex is saying.... if there's no friendly fire I'm going to spam the area like anyone would just to kill you

then you would definitely have no chance to live

you run in front  of me like a  noob and you're dead either way

either they will kill you or id have to so that i don't die too

ill send flowers to your funeral

not that i did but id have to

I used to throw matches by NOT perticpitating in them.... when i know I had a few teammates (usually a gold threat level) who needs 2 have an extreme low score in order 2 relog back into the Bronze Match Maker On Districts....or even against players  who i know are in the low districts in order 2 "farm" kills... 

Now because of the severely bad 1 sided matches I have uninstalled... but I will try again after thanksgiving of this year....

4 hours ago, cyral said:

I used to throw matches by NOT perticpitating in them.... when i know I had a few teammates (usually a gold threat level) who needs 2 have an extreme low score in order 2 relog back into the Bronze Match Maker On Districts....or even against players  who i know are in the low districts in order 2 "farm" kills... 

Now because of the severely bad 1 sided matches I have uninstalled... but I will try again after thanksgiving of this year....

Ok?