somnambulism

old place for friends

And so ... I'm here, like many of everyone who has now remained in this project and hopes to recreate and raise this wonderful game from its knees .. Many people understand that there are no analogues of this game, it has great ambitions, great support that awaits from LO of a new engine that is promised for more than 5 years, UE is free to use, there is a team, what's the problem? Everyone has been waiting for this event for a very long time, someone has already had children, and someone has already grown old and someone loses interest and leaves .... There have been a lot of problems with the servers lately, nothing new happens every Wednesday, the influx of cheaters is growing and they are not even banned, they just play and kill the potential of the game... Threat rebounds were also postponed for a long time, newcomers entering this game make 10-30 kills in 10 hours of play, how can they withstand it? there is no balance and meaning for them, I'm sure 90% of them bury this project for themselves... Why don't even regular reports on cheaters work? Why couldn't the event be rolled out on Valentine's Day? Why has pub upbamu been trying so much harder than the original for all these years? Why is there no extension in the servers? Why is there no news about the engine? - Every time we are fed with delicious information that is repeated again, it helps to believe and wait, but not at all ... I have been in the project since 2011 and I still believe in apb... I have spent 15000+ hours on this project and I am interested in it.. If there are such global problems in development on the transfer, why can't you get help from people from the side of the players, because many during this time could master the development and really understand this...

• Like 2

+15k gang here

Damn i went through college, a 3 year relationship, aborted a kid, switched from 3 jobs since Q1 2014

• Like 1

Hello, less than a year here for me.

People are posting videos of themselves cheating on APB on youtube all the time and advertising their hacks or whatever. I have to deal with lag, slow internet, terrible hitreg, unstable frame rate, teleportations and freezes, it's hard enough to shoot anyone as it is with these handicaps but I'd never resort to cheating because I'm not a pathetic little wanker and I prefer to actually try to play a game rather than have a load of cheats do everything for me. 

1:44NOW PLAYING

best apb undetected hack 2022 #2

59 views2 days ago

Skeeter

if you want to buy add me on discord Skeeter#3681 #apbreloaded #apb #reloaded #cheats #apb2022 #apbreloadedhack ...

It's fuzzy bunnies like this that are killing the game. I hope the dickhead gets scammed, somebody posts a turd through his letterbox, may his underpants be irremovably wedged in his crevasse, and may he smell permanently of stale patootie gas, a hex upon all thee scummy cheaters, may thine trousers be forever brown, the fetid stench of a cheating patootie clown.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2022 at 3:59 AM, somnambulism said:

I'm here, like many of everyone

He's right. We the gamers are extremely dissatisfied with the Dev team and Matt. 

Whether we are talking about the engine, cheaters, threat/non threat servers, general server performance, MM ect.

We are dissatisfied with their performance. But that means nothing till I or We sign their payroll checks. 

2 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

aborted a kid

Abortion is Murder

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

ok

Ok!

38 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

but I'd never resort to cheating because I'm not a pathetic little wanker

Right On!!!

• Like 3

I can't comment on performance or other technical things as long as I play on shit wifi that keeps almost losing connection.

Game ran like shit last night, couldn't do missions, every ten seconds screen says connection problems disconnecting, though the internet was fine, car teleports and drives itself, I freeze to the floor constantly, can't even shoot an NPC. I got some JT for delivering vehicles and managed to mug a few folks to level up but it was hard work especially when some time wasting prick comes and witnesses me then refuses to take his $60 back, just sits there like I'm going to try to come take it back. I explained on the chat I'm constantly freezing and teleporting I can't shoot shit right now but knob head just sits there wasting five minutes of both of our time. I switched the game off second time it happened.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I didn't enjoy reading your post.

Thanks for this review, I now do not have to read it.

2 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Thanks for this review, I now do not have to read it.

No problem. Just want to help out.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

time wasting prick comes and witnesses me then refuses to take his $60 back, just sits there

Yep, toxics. They send an alt to the low pop stealing dist, n troll ya out so you cant make any xp, so you are forced to go play with them, doing missions. So they can hack ya.

Its stupid, cuz as a cop you would want to leave the crim alone long enough for him to get more money, then hit him again.

But they'll witness ya then run around n not go to their base just to banana you for Time, n the only way out is to rage quit.

And You might as well at that point, cuz the reboot takes about the same time as the witness mission timer.

And soon as its over he'll be right next to u and not let u get one mug, n do it again. 

Thanks to desegregation, has turned what would have been a month of stealin into 6 months of Hell, because they let golds go where ever they want, they let them run any hacks they want, listen to their Cries and ignore the real players who do not cheat.

So if you steal, you might see one other crim and one cop be in n out. I think in some cases, the crim is exploiting, stealing for the cop. And when u come in with your crim it effects the amount of npc's walking around and the amount of car traffic.

This is a known factor, for a while they turned it up for more npc's/veh traffic so people could find certain cars, such as armor truck/cabs/dumpers ect. But I believe they have turned it back down possible due to lag. but

So if you were stealing alone and others come in, your opportunity for muggings drops, with less npc and once u mug out an area they dont return for a while. So back to the cop/crim duo exploiting. If you come in there server, they cant mug as much, it slows them down. So the cop comes n sits on ya till you leave. So what I do is go get My cop, n go follow the other cop around

• Like 2

Herding pedestrians. Find a busy crossroads for a constant supply of NPCs. There will be two directions they can run off in after you mug them so block one direction with your vehicle and the other with a stolen vehicle. Sometimes you might have to go slightly out of your mugging zone to let the game reload another group of NPCs as they disappear after a while. In financial a good place is near the gas station and multi storey car park. The point in the picture where my car is, I've started putting the stolen one there so I can go a bit further in that direction without the stolen car (which in the picture is parked to the left offscreen) disappearing. When my mugging zone empties I just go a bit further towards the fence and when I come back there's a fresh group or two crossing the road into my trap. Speed mugging, there's always somebody to mug right next to you or just a few steps awaykjXzsVG.jpg

In waterfront I park one vehicle on the steps at the bottom of this road and the other just before the vehicle spawn zone in front of a doorway that the NPCs disappear into sometimes. They walk down this road then cross over into the mugging zone, when they stop appearing there's plenty to get on the left or right of the zone until more turn up.

l7c4cn1.jpg

You don't want any cars holding up the traffic, it needs to flow otherwise the NPCs stop turning up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yep, toxics. They send an alt to the low pop stealing dist, n troll ya out so you cant make any xp, so you are forced to go play with them, doing missions. So they can hack ya.

Its stupid, cuz as a cop you would want to leave the crim alone long enough for him to get more money, then hit him again.

But they'll witness ya then run around n not go to their base just to banana you for Time, n the only way out is to rage quit.

And You might as well at that point, cuz the reboot takes about the same time as the witness mission timer.

And soon as its over he'll be right next to u and not let u get one mug, n do it again. 

Thanks to desegregation, has turned what would have been a month of stealin into 6 months of Hell, because they let golds go where ever they want, they let them run any hacks they want, listen to their Cries and ignore the real players who do not cheat.

So if you steal, you might see one other crim and one cop be in n out. I think in some cases, the crim is exploiting, stealing for the cop. And when u come in with your crim it effects the amount of npc's walking around and the amount of car traffic.

This is a known factor, for a while they turned it up for more npc's/veh traffic so people could find certain cars, such as armor truck/cabs/dumpers ect. But I believe they have turned it back down possible due to lag. but

So if you were stealing alone and others come in, your opportunity for muggings drops, with less npc and once u mug out an area they dont return for a while. So back to the cop/crim duo exploiting. If you come in there server, they cant mug as much, it slows them down. So the cop comes n sits on ya till you leave. So what I do is go get My cop, n go follow the other cop around

You have been here for years and still haven't learn how to type out a post properly.

Please fix.

7 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Don't like it, Don't read it. 🙄

That's the problem. I have to read it.

On 2/27/2022 at 12:45 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You have been here for years and still haven't learn how to type out a post properly.

Please fix.

idk, read it just fine. Maybe you should be working on your reading skills.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CrackSmack said:

idk, read it just fine. Maybe you should be working on your reading skills.

1v1 me social district.

• Like 1