Jump to content
Sakebee

11/29 Maintenance Announcement

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

We are having our server maintenance a little earlier this week. We will be down briefly on Monday 11/29/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience. 

 

🐝 Sakebee

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

its almost like they're just doing maintenance

At least, they're doing something

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Tiiko said:

At least, they're doing something

"they' are doing NOTHING.  

 We don't exist to the CEO, n therefore He don't exist to me, come in once every two months n babble about rabbit holes, while the golds run rampant and hackers run rampant in the Bronze district, cuz of all the Cryers who are friends of the MOderator who decided to screw all the real players and harrass legit players and desegregate. They got one honest in game gm, the rest of the staff are Crooks out to ruin the game. 

  You get not a dime till the forum staff are replaced or removed and all the cheater are banned, or you can refund my 3 thousand dollars n ill shut up n leave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

"they' are doing NOTHING.  

 We don't exist to the CEO, n therefore He don't exist to me, come in once every two months n babble about rabbit holes, while the golds run rampant and hackers run rampant in the Bronze district, cuz of all the Cryers who are friends of the MOderator who decided to screw all the real players and harrass legit players and desegregate. They got one honest in game gm, the rest of the staff are Crooks out to ruin the game. 

  You get not a dime till the forum staff are replaced or removed and all the cheater are banned, or you can refund my 3 thousand dollars n ill shut up n leave. 

Dud, there was no hackers in bronze districts... in fact it was only districts for legit players except for random smurfs. The silver one? That’s a totally different story...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Dud, there was no hackers in bronze districts... in fact it was only districts for legit players except for random smurfs. The silver one? That’s a totally different story...

He's referring to the current no threat district as bronze. He thinks the bronze district has just been a hostile take over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DurtyMo said:

He's referring to the current no threat district as bronze. He thinks the bronze district has just been a hostile take over.

Current districts is a mess, and yea me and my friends literally been talking with a cheater this week, he couldn't form a word... all these guys are sociopathic. No wonder these guys are so closet about them cheating... i hate humanity sometimes bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DurtyMo said:

He thinks the bronze district has just been a hostile take over.

Yes I do. Cuz the Golds Cried allot for weeks to that moderator to desegregate n let them goto bronze, their reasoning was that there were some golds dethreating to bronze n therefore the poor 6 golds that played before deseg couldnt play..

 n the Corrupt staff let em into bronze, n Poooof all the sudden we got golds comin out the woodwork. 

 They are Weak, some are known hackers, and That same moderator wont ban them. I believe the moderator and the golds that hack (not all golds hack) are in a conspiresy to ruin the game and push out legit players. 

 See once they push us last few legits out, then nobody will cry for anticheat n LO wins. 

 Not to mention that in the old bronze there were some toxics but U golds are such napoleonistic sociopaths you will cry to get into bronze, then when they let u, u wanna insult anyone who isnt gold and who dont have a 200+ kills per mish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yes I do. Cuz the Golds Cried allot for weeks to that moderator to desegregate n let them goto bronze, their reasoning was that there were some golds dethreating to bronze n therefore the poor 6 golds that played before deseg couldnt play..

 n the Corrupt staff let em into bronze, n Poooof all the sudden we got golds comin out the woodwork. 

 They are Weak, some are known hackers, and That same moderator wont ban them. I believe the moderator and the golds that hack (not all golds hack) are in a conspiresy to ruin the game and push out legit players. 

 See once they push us last few legits out, then nobody will cry for anticheat n LO wins. 

 Not to mention that in the old bronze there were some toxics but U golds are such napoleonistic sociopaths you will cry to get into bronze, then when they let u, u wanna insult anyone who isnt gold and who dont have a 200+ kills per mish

True golds wouldn't ever play on bronze districts tho. But it depends on what and who defines someone as "true gold"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Dud, there was no hackers in bronze districts...

There certainly were, there was just a barrier to entry that forced them to make a new account anytime they wanted to hop in there. Ultimately resulted in them only being an issue once in a long while, and then only lasting for however long they stayed online that session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yes I do. Cuz the Golds Cried allot for weeks to that moderator to desegregate n let them goto bronze, their reasoning was that there were some golds dethreating to bronze n therefore the poor 6 golds that played before deseg couldnt play..

 n the Corrupt staff let em into bronze, n Poooof all the sudden we got golds comin out the woodwork. 

 They are Weak, some are known hackers, and That same moderator wont ban them. I believe the moderator and the golds that hack (not all golds hack) are in a conspiresy to ruin the game and push out legit players. 

 See once they push us last few legits out, then nobody will cry for anticheat n LO wins. 

 Not to mention that in the old bronze there were some toxics but U golds are such napoleonistic sociopaths you will cry to get into bronze, then when they let u, u wanna insult anyone who isnt gold and who dont have a 200+ kills per mish

I'm just gonna assume you say "u" In a gerneralized term, since I've always tried to be nice to you. And I've said about myself on numerous occasions I'm pretty garbage and teeter between silver and gold by default, not on purpose. I agree and dislike the districts the way they are.  But everytime i see you, you judge me because you see me gold, not silver.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DurtyMo said:

I'm just gonna assume you say "u" In a gerneralized term

Yes that's what I mean, I have no hate for you, you seem a decent person.  

First off I had to watch you and others, long enough to get some idea who is who, You have to remember that as a bronze dist player the only golds we see are the Bad ones. n when i say bad, im not insinuating that they cheat, just that come in and are toxic as hell, they talk down to anyone who isnt gold and if teamed up, they will tk you several times so you cant even get to the point to make some xp. Then say if your opponent is known hack or is just mopping your butt, n you stop running back to feed them, that's when your own team mate will come n tk you a bunch, call u bad n demand u uninstall from a game you played for years n this bum just showed up in your district, but now I have to uninstall.

 They wanna laugh cuz I'm Max n not Gold, well that's because i don't have all the cool ledgedaries the golds already had years ago, and due to the fact that Matt never revamped the joker job amounts, its really chump change per job, but thats what i have to do, i have to do joker jobs on all my chars till i have what i want.  The joker jobs require a certain way of play that is not always geared for the mission at hand. So for me this is Work, i play 5 characters in NA n so that's allot of joker jobs to get thru while i got all these toxics tryin to ruin it, not to mention trying to finish up my Reroll. Thats why u saw him mugging, cuz there's no place for him to go hide out n mug with golds accessing any district, n he dont need money. i just want xp and missions give very little or Zero xp when dealing with golds for the time involved. Woulda been done with him a month ago had desegregation not happened, Again. Allot of the anger is caused by my knowing the staff is corrupt due to bias against me abbreviating a curse n the moderator snipe me but let the others in the thread say all the words in the book, who are same people that decided to desegregate, and probably the same people that read cheat reports.

So firmly believe that Little Orbit has a 'Mole'. I am going to be specific here, I have no hate or problem with any in-game GM

 Just the Forum Staff. They were not fair, they desegregated again, ceo turns off fair fight but we gotta wait god knows how many years for any kind of anti-cheat. They are in Cahoots and I no longer Trust them.

 They have Impeached the Honor of Their Credibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yes that's what I mean, I have no hate for you, you seem a decent person.  

First off I had to watch you and others, long enough to get some idea who is who, You have to remember that as a bronze dist player the only golds we see are the Bad ones. n when i say bad, im not insinuating that they cheat, just that come in and are toxic as hell, they talk down to anyone who isnt gold and if teamed up, they will tk you several times so you cant even get to the point to make some xp. Then say if your opponent is known hack or is just mopping your butt, n you stop running back to feed them, that's when your own team mate will come n tk you a bunch, call u bad n demand u uninstall from a game you played for years n this bum just showed up in your district, but now I have to uninstall.

 They wanna laugh cuz I'm Max n not Gold, well that's because i don't have all the cool ledgedaries the golds already had years ago, and due to the fact that Matt never revamped the joker job amounts, its really chump change per job, but thats what i have to do, i have to do joker jobs on all my chars till i have what i want.  The joker jobs require a certain way of play that is not always geared for the mission at hand. So for me this is Work, i play 5 characters in NA n so that's allot of joker jobs to get thru while i got all these toxics tryin to ruin it, not to mention trying to finish up my Reroll. Thats why u saw him mugging, cuz there's no place for him to go hide out n mug with golds accessing any district, n he dont need money. i just want xp and missions give very little or Zero xp when dealing with golds for the time involved. Woulda been done with him a month ago had desegregation not happened, Again. Allot of the anger is caused by my knowing the staff is corrupt due to bias against me abbreviating a curse n the moderator snipe me but let the others in the thread say all the words in the book, who are same people that decided to desegregate, and probably the same people that read cheat reports.

So firmly believe that Little Orbit has a 'Mole'. I am going to be specific here, I have no hate or problem with any in-game GM

 Just the Forum Staff. They were not fair, they desegregated again, ceo turns off fair fight but we gotta wait god knows how many years for any kind of anti-cheat. They are in Cahoots and I no longer Trust them.

 They have Impeached the Honor of Their Credibility. 

I started as a cop character but couldn't level up at all, no XP for missions as I couldn't get to an objective because everyone was surfing cars firing rockets and grenades, get killed seconds after spawning in a giant explosion no matter where I spawned, even if I managed to get near an objective they seemed able to one shot kill me in a split second with guns that can fire 50 shots a second, I barely got chance to get a single shot in their general direction. I just gave up as it was impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...