Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zian

WTF Little Orbit

Recommended Posts

Just logged into APB after taking a long hiatus.

All my Legendary weapons are missing.

My cash is stripped down to only a couple of hundred of dollars.

I can't contact support because now they've added extra hoops to jump through.

 

I can't tell you how badly I want to go postal.

 

I want fucking answers. That was $1K USD fucked with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zian said:

Just logged into APB after taking a long hiatus.

All my Legendary weapons are missing.

My cash is stripped down to only a couple of hundred of dollars.

I can't contact support because now they've added extra hoops to jump through.

 

I can't tell you how badly I want to go postal.

 

I want fucking answers. That was $1K USD fucked with.

 

Extra hoops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xHenryman90x said:

How long exactly, years?

About one.. Last activity was around April 2020..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zian said:

About one.. Last activity was around April 2020..

That's a long time. You better hope this breach has happened recently, I don't think LO keeps any activity logs longer than 1 month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

check your ingame mail to see if someone left something behind tho, also check friendlist for any odd ones added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Zian said:

I can't contact support because now they've added extra hoops to jump through.

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, glaciers said:

what extra hoops you oompa loompa 

The last time I had to write to support it wasn't

"When did you make this account?" BS

 

Those are extra hoops I never had to worry about before. They just asked what the issue was, you filled out the report, and you got a reply.

I've had my account for a decade, and I would have to say it was far more convenient to have a line to GMs without any extra questions.

Either way. That's the minor detail to the greater problem, and actually disappointing that's what people are focusing on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zian said:

The last time I had to write to support it wasn't

"When did you make this account?" BS

 

Those are extra hoops I never had to worry about before. They just asked what the issue was, you filled out the report, and you got a reply.

I've had my account for a decade, and I would have to say it was far more convenient to have a line to GMs without any extra questions.

Either way. That's the minor detail to the greater problem, and actually disappointing that's what people are focusing on.

Unfortunately no one but support can help you, and that means first proving you own the account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zian said:

The last time I had to write to support it wasn't

"When did you make this account?" BS

 

Those are extra hoops I never had to worry about before. They just asked what the issue was, you filled out the report, and you got a reply.

I've had my account for a decade, and I would have to say it was far more convenient to have a line to GMs without any extra questions.

Either way. That's the minor detail to the greater problem, and actually disappointing that's what people are focusing on.

these are all questions that are intended to validate that you are the actual owner of the account

 

previously these questions would be asked in the first reply to your support ticket, so orbit has actually attempted to streamline the process by including them in the initial ticket, instead of wasting time letting your ticket sit in the queue only for them to have to request additional info before actually trying to resolve anything

 

it also doesn't appear to be mandatory that you fill out the extra validation in order to submit a ticket (i didn't attempt to actually put in a ticket so i could be wrong), they'll likely just attempt to confirm account ownership with other information

 

its being focused on because its the only thing relevant to other players on this forum, we can't help you with anything else

 

 

Edited by glaciers
edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, glaciers said:

these are all questions that are intended to validate that you are the actual owner of the account

 

previously these questions would be asked in the first reply to your support ticket, so orbit has actually attempted to streamline the process by including them in the initial ticket, instead of wasting time letting your ticket sit in the queue only for them to have to request additional info before actually trying to resolve anything

 

it also doesn't appear to be mandatory that you fill out the extra validation in order to submit a ticket (i didn't attempt to actually put in a ticket so i could be wrong), they'll likely just attempt to confirm account ownership with other information

 

its being focused on because its the only thing relevant to other players on this forum, we can't help you with anything else

 

 

Literally the last time I ever spoke to support, no questions of the sort were asked.

Also I was addressing Little Orbit.

So you volunteering your help is appreciated, but I didn't ask for your help.

I'm not trying to come off as rude. I am just pointing out the obvious that you're focusing on the least important aspect of the thread being made in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You logged in to APB and found your things missing, meaning you have access to your account. This is good

 

You may browse ARMAS history to show Support that you really bought these items before. Purchase History is no joke, it exists for such reasons. I heard people using it and got their things back, perhaps you can do the same.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LilyRain said:

You logged in to APB and found your things missing, meaning you have access to your account. This is good

 

You may browse ARMAS history to show Support that you really bought these items before. Purchase History is no joke, it exists for such reasons. I heard people using it and got their things back, perhaps you can do the same.

I'm hoping. I just was trying to take the jump to see if they'd respond on here rather than me having to assume when I made my account in the first place.

Also given that I have moved from where I originally lived when I first made the account, my IP address is different I am sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zian said:

I'm hoping. I just was trying to take the jump to see if they'd respond on here rather than me having to assume when I made my account in the first place.

Also given that I have moved from where I originally lived when I first made the account, my IP address is different I am sure.

It'll all be well, no worries. A lot of people also use VPNs to play since latency and routing are horrible (especially from Australia), so your IP being different won't really stop you or Support from seeing evidence and supporting you.

One more thing, you may sign in to your E-mail and search for: gamersfirst - validation

 

This will bring up the very first E-mail when you signed up, from which you can easily and accurately know the date at which your account was created. It should look like this:

unknown.png

I'm hiding MY date for security-reasons but it is straightforward. I hope this comes in handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

It'll all be well, no worries. A lot of people also use VPNs to play since latency and routing are horrible (especially from Australia), so your IP being different won't really stop you or Support from seeing evidence and supporting you.

One more thing, you may sign in to your E-mail and search for: gamersfirst - validation

 

This will bring up the very first E-mail when you signed up, from which you can easily and accurately know the date at which your account was created. It should look like this:

unknown.png

I'm hiding MY date for security-reasons but it is straightforward. I hope this comes in handy.

Well thank you! This is incredibly helpful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this has happened to me twice already (logging in and finding everything is missing) in this game but whatever I don't care anymore lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... I don't wanna be one to ask silly questions.... but are you sure you logged into the correct account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Acornie said:

... I don't wanna be one to ask silly questions.... but are you sure you logged into the correct account?

I am. It's not a silly question to ask. But my account is linked through my steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 4:22 AM, Tumbies said:

Yeah this has happened to me twice already (logging in and finding everything is missing) in this game but whatever I don't care anymore lol

Clearly shows that you have given up on this game. Did you change password, 2FA?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 11:26 PM, xHenryman90x said:

Clearly shows that you have given up on this game. Did you change password, 2FA?

Yeah but who cares no one even plays anymore -_-

Edited by Tumbies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...